How can I hire a team of developers?

There is an idea to create online poker with virtual chips like the World Poker Club but more advanced with more functionality. There is a vision of how it should work, etc. Is it possible to gather a team of game/web developers from imageboards and Jow Forums autists? Are there any other places where such personas gather?

Attached: image.jpg (300x170, 21K)

>i'm an idea guy, how do i get people to do all the work for me so i can collect money doing nothing

go look for freelance pajeets to build your prototype

Any job site (like indeed or dice) if you pay a competitive rate

>i'm an idea guy, how do i get people to do all the work for me so i can collect money doing nothing

what are you paying?

Sure, just shell out a couple million dollars to hire a team.

I've a vision of how it should be in details. However, I'm not a programmer and I can not implement it. That's why I need a programmer who can have the share of the project.

I don't mean a poker-room on real money, just on virtual chips. Therefore, a couple million dollars sound funny

And let me guess, you want these guys to do all the work while you just lay back and come up with more "ideas", while paying them zero dollars?

So what are you contributing ?

Everyone has ideas

Ideas are objectively worthless, implementations are only of worth.

I can tell you in detail how it should look. I talked about the share in case of a successful project, or I can just pay money for the work. In this case, I wonder how much it costs

you should be looking for investors, business staff (marketing, etc) then developers, in that order.

U're just a stupid cattle who can one and the same post and does not even delve into the essence of what I'm saying.

By giving them money you retard

Fucking asshole, I ask how much does it cost?

You literally have no stake in the project. You want people to join you and devote their time to realizing your "vision", and if the project is unsuccessful, you lose nothing, and they lose everything.

Are you a fucking boomer or something? You're talking about a massive project here. You're going to have to pay these people developer salaries, more money for more experience. Otherwise take your ideas and shove them up your fucking ass

They lose just time. I wonder, how much does this work cost?

Do you plan to hire programmers as contractors with no benefits?

If the latter, you're looking at $50/hr at a minimum and going up to $100/hr or more depending on experience and cost of living for wherever your offices are

If it's just time, why don't you use your time to learn how to program, and make your own shitty poker site?

about 2000usd per month for one good dev, it will take a long time to find a good outsourcing partner though.

Ok, thx

>2000 per month
In India maybe, most experienced devs would laugh in your face if you offered that salary

Attached: 1516324517192.gif (245x180, 1.61M)

even interns make more than that

And you will also need a significant amount of money for servers, bandwidth, and backups, which is hard to predict without seeing your system architecture. And legal fees for making sure your site meets online gambling requirements depending on where you live.

another basedboy trying to reinvent the wheel

Legal fees only for gambling on real money, isn't it?

That's just a browser game

In other words it's going to cost millions of dollars op most likely doesn't have

>wants to create a project so large that it would pretty much require full time participation from the programmers involved.
>offers $24,000 a year

Attached: despacito.jpg (640x640, 29K)

Is this thread some kind of joke? Holy fucking shit

Attached: 1521844636546.jpg (250x236, 5K)

What don't u like, creature?

I don't like how utterly retarded you are, for one

U can only insult people. Nothing more u can do.

Don't care, you're a troll and your thread sucks. KYS

I hate normies like OP so fucking much.

Hey, schoolboy, u've to visit other threads, you don't belong here

No, YOU don't belong here because you clearly understand very little about technology.

Who the fuck are you even talking too? Are you this much of a brainlet you can't even take the 10 seconds to learn how this fucking site works? Goddamn it's fucking embarrassing how dumb you are

Loser, I do not even see that you understand something. Especially,

if I'm stupid, I'm afraid to imagine how dumb you are. I just asked a question, explained what I wanted to know. And you, the loser in life. May be that's why everything annoys u

why do you talk like a pajeet

>u've
>u've
>u've
>u've
>u've

so basically a CEO, just pay them a small fraction of what you collect.

Difference is CEOs have money or access to it, and it sounds like OP does not

>he didn't notice ICOs in 2017