Be libretard

>be libretard
>go to the official Libreboot website in order to buy a fully-free refurbished Chinkpad
>a pop-up appears begging you to pay for some trannie's surgery
>they don't accept PayPal because PAYPAL IS EVIL. If you want to buy a computer from them, you have to send them the money with a bank account

Fuck off, Trannyboot

Attached: Screenshot 2018-08-19 at 23.00.22.png (910x603, 134K)

>gender reassignment

Attached: james_rofl.gif (200x182, 1.45M)

Just get a Purism. It has Coreboot, ME disabled, and a stallman-approved distro, which is good enough

>the current state of freetards

>gender reassignment surgery
lol are they goona make a lobotomy?

i still don't understand what that mentally ill guy's surgery has to do with buying computers, so that customers get an ad for it. anyway
minifree.org##.site-footer

>complains about paypal botnet
>takes bank botnet instead
Holy fuck how can they be this retarded. Also, have they never heard of crypto

>Trannyboot

I know it's fashionable among you Jow Forumstards to hate on minorities but if you don't like it then you're welcome to fork the project.

>A white guy cuts his penis
>"minority"

why do white people take cosplayng as woman so seriously
what the fuck do they put in the water in "your" countries?

It is known. Get coreboot instead.

Attached: 1389911174709.gif (232x344, 104K)

>a Jow Forumstard cannot use a software without thinking about other men's penises
>not homosexual

mentally ill*

>visits the website and is literally greeted by an ad talking about the founder cutting his penis
>"a Jow Forumstard cannot use a software without thinking about other men's penises"

Retard

OP is just a little cock tanker

Literally a protected minority group. Then again if you had any sort of intelligence you wouldn't be wasted so much timing thinking about other people's genitals and most often penises.

>Literally a protected minority group
Not for long, soiboi

Attached: 07222016_Trump_Pence_original.jpg (800x450, 50K)

>see something talking about dicks
>doesn't just ignore it and just get on with his day
>instead focuses in on it intensely so much that you need to talk about it on Jow Forums

Literally a faggot. Get to the back of the line with the rest of the minorities.

Trump is the most pro-gay president we've ever had

*her
:^)

They're libre to do whatever they want, fascist

kek