Why can't Japan into technology?

Attached: 1521241157996.webm (480x360, 2.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

prezi.com/q7qcq0jyqqsr/international-espionage-at-ibm-hitachiltd/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They are too busy making youtube videos about knives and drawing Rumia doujins.
Needless to say, they eat anything that walks while it is alive

Japan WAS the computer boom after seeing what the US was doing in the 80s. They are the reason PCs became personal and not a business only type device.
Of course this is because they have had nothing better to do for decades after being bombed to Oblivion, but I digress.
They currently are in the same boat as us, we have too high a standard of living to compete with Chinese manufacturing, and much like our predicament, China has not only taken their manufacturing, but also their innovation.

fyi the frog died at 00:16

oof

Attached: spice_cyka.jpg (450x600, 40K)

you can clearly see him trying to run away at 00:40

probably just a postmortem muscle spasm

>Japan WAS the computer boom after seeing what the US was doing in the 80s. They are the reason PCs became personal and not a business only type device.
This is the dumbest fucking thing I've read all day, kys retard

I don't understand why Japan is so against selling their technology overseas.
Remember when those Japanese flip phones were the most modern thing in the market? They never tried to make a profit with it, and just confined those phones to themselves until it stagnated and got replaced by Android and iOS.

i beleive they add salt which does some electrical magic that causes the nerves to fire off

I kinda doubt that, those look like very controlled movements for a muscle spasm. it's trying to flip itself over and it's making decent progress. The reason reptiles take so long to die from stuff like this is because small ones don't bleed like we do when we lose a limb, their bodies are very good at controlling their blood flow and whatnot. I think it's not really fair to call these movements or even being cut up as "painful" because they are so different for us.

I wouldn't eat a creature with an intact brain still attached, and certainly not raw, but only because it's kinda gross.

silicon valley is build on the tears of chinese immigrants

This is a blue board, retard.

holyshit i did not need to see that, they could have made 100% sure it was dead atleast

?
She's not even showing her tits

>gore is SFW

>They are the reason PCs became personal and not a business only type device.
What about the commodore, atari, tandy, sinclair, amstrad, and all of the other companies that did home computers in the west?

why?

Attached: 1534230449412.jpg (960x731, 106K)

>Question mark fags

Attached: 1521412841967.png (645x773, 21K)

I know right :-(

>sashimi is gore

>china
>innovation

They put all their eggs into prolog and failed.

That's china, and you're retarded for thinking Japan can't 'into technology'.

dumb frogposter

nice deflection takeshi

they did the same with cars

That frog is definitely alive until about when the girl started eating it. I've went frog gigging before and those fucks still try to escape after being impaled and thrown in a bucket. They're very resilient

Oh non. Putain de normies, wriiii.

because they have too many boomerfags

What is IBM
What is Commodore
What is Apple
What is Atari
What is Sinclair
What is Acorn
What is Compaq
Fuck, the big computer in Japan up until the mid 90s was the PC-98, which was basically a PC clone with Japanese support

You win this time gaijin. See you in the Pacific.

>drawing Rumia doujins
Fuck yeah, waiting on a good Rumia x Cirno doujin

they are extremely good at optimizing but very bad to create new things. They are also slow to implement new technologies.

as if anyone asked for your opinion, he has some basis. US&Japan relations during/post WWII was how the big companies gained traction, look at Mitsubishi ffs, they were the IBM overseas

As a weeb living in Japan, I don't know what you mean.
Sure, they use paper and faxes and lot, there's a lot of low tech stuff around, but that doesn't mean they're not also using computers, email and other shit. They just don't pointlessly replace working systems.

>She thinks deleting her post means no one will know her mistake.

wasted get on weeaboo faggot

>assuming my gender

Attached: 1532192288848.jpg (340x565, 46K)

>assuming my race

bump

Fucking soulless chink trash, should have nuked their yellow asses a couple more times for good measure.

that's clearly japanese

nyce

Attached: 1533495157804.jpg (467x600, 45K)

>chink trash
what I said

Still the absolute state of asianiggers.
I hate these kind of people.

get fucked nigger jew bish, I get the digits and you get shit.

gooks > korean
nips > japan
chinks > china
slopes > vietnam
get your slurs right fellow burger

Attached: 1435216331212.jpg (1024x768, 265K)

Manufacturing is moving to Africa soon as China's big cities catching up with the living standards of the west. They are funding projects in Africa to gain their resources and even cheaper labor

Hey you're a frog, you can't backstroke

That girl on his right is getting a little too close.

>dining is gore

This. They are good at iterative development because the old farts using the tech don't have to deal with big changes. They embrace new tech that doesn't conflict with old tech.

WE WILL AVENGE YOU PEPE-CHAN

>youtube videos about knives
>ROOK I MAEK KNIFE OUT OF SHRIMP CHIPS
>ROOK I MAEK KNIFE OUT OF MELTED ONAHOLE
>ROOK I MAKE KNIFE FROM LITER OF HARDENED CUM

He's got to be losing viewers by now

If you count innovations in theft of intellectual property, they're truly revolutionary.

Wtf, How is it still alive?

Frogposters BTFO

Normalfags eat that shit up. You could literally draw a circle every day for a year and post a 10 minute video of your drawing mixed with music and all kinds of slo-mo shots and you'd become the next big thing.

>sashimi
It's supposed to be dead fish not living frog.

hes not alive. its just salt causing the muscles to spasm.

wow, just wow. Never thought a weeaboo so brainwashed could exist. ALL computer development came out of Europe and the USA. The Japanese just took Western tech and shrunk shit down to mass produce novelty toy crap for the teen market.

slavs > slavs

Attached: f312cbe6568bce10828b5b89e7e6659b.jpg (457x457, 43K)

They adapted less useless technology which the west continued to fall for.

africans are too dumb for modern manufacturing jobs

Notwithstanding your digits, I think you're right.

Japs made electronics and computers widespread way sooner than the west, and attempted plenty shit way before the west did. It's not like Japan is backwards, they're really ahead of us, simply they already backpedalled on a lot of shit. Because sometimes, old shit just works, and more modern technology hasn't proven better, so they stick to that.

I fucking hate the modern western trend of putting iPads everywhere, in the most retarded places where they're not needed, and how much of a sign it has become of inferior quality of service and unreliability. Japan is doing just fine not putting 2000s era supercomputers in everyone's hands, we have much to learn from them.

Their backend technology still strong

Attached: Jane.png (342x575, 384K)

After stealing innovation and R&D you start innovating yourself. That's how the US did it in the 19th century and that's how Japan did it in the 20th century.

WITNESSED

With this the frogs won't turn gay anymore.

reeeeee

this might come as a shock to you but not all movement signals originate from the brain

Other animals are... different from humans
Shocker.

digits confirm pragmatism >>>>> gaijin scum

Attached: 1530491121000.jpg (377x351, 24K)

Are you a rich neet in Japan or working as some English teacher? Working in Japan seems like hell.

>look! look! I use Jow Forums slang like the professional 4channers! look Im one of them! yeahhhh!
I strongly suggest you to grab a cutter and open your ball sack, then cut the strings holding your testicles with a scissor. Stream it and die on camera while spraying the open wound with a strong caustic. Literally the only thing you could do to entertain us.
By the way, saged and hidden, GOOD LUCK AT REPLYING FOR RANDOM PEOPLE TO READ BUT NOT ME, NO ONE GIVES A SHIT.
LOL, KYS.

Attached: 473.jpg (680x598, 56K)

Go back
to leddit
faggot nigger lips

This
Salt abd acids can cause muscles of a dead animal to spasm. You basically create a battery strong enough to make the muscles twitch and use the last of the energy they had stored in them.

Chinks didnt know that, and yet killed the poor animal.
Tsar bomb when?

They can, but I guess you have already settled on the narrative you want to push.

It's crazy that America defeated Japan in the war and occupied them for a while, yet it is Americans that are constantly seething at Japan instead of the other way around. It's just around the clock asshurt.

Japan produced many home computers, not just consoles, and what the fuck are you smoking when you think that Western companies didn't mass produce computers? You shouldn't call someone a weeaboo when you are a reverse weeaboo.

Lol. You're the one that is seething. Never seen someone so feverishly defend a country that isn't their ethnic homeland. Weebs this delusional should be gassed

Korea/China/Taiwan stole their proprietary tech and Japan couldn't pursue them fast enough for the proliferation of technology. They tried suing them but because of the mentality of Japan taking advantage of the other countries, they didn't make inroads with general public. So the cheaper(because Japanese did the research) and more inferior(copies) product won out. But that changed as they(non-Japanese) began to understand what was going on and improved things while still keeping the prices relatively same. Japan couldn't compete as a result.

a good example is how many years it took them to apply 3DCG (cel shading) for anime and games. It took a shitload of years but now japs are doing stuff far superior (and more varied) than Disney shit.

>China's big cities catching up with the living standards of the west.
so like 2000 years? doesn't seem like the government gives a shit about the population, they literally live one above the other with extreme pollution

I could handle this until the frog started moving in the bowl. That freaked me out.

Horrible people.

Lel. 99% of anime looks identical. Everything is generic moe shit with less variety than any other medium and most CGI in anime look like shit.

>Korea/China/Taiwan stole their proprietary tech and Japan couldn't pursue them fast enough for the proliferation of technology.
So basically what they've done to the US?
prezi.com/q7qcq0jyqqsr/international-espionage-at-ibm-hitachiltd/

Not at all, they are getting quite good. Living in huge flats and driving nice cars. They are overbuilding to get the GDP. I went to a mall that sells electronics once during weekday (everyone went to work on the next town) and I'm literally the only customer walking in it. The sales don't even bother selling you stuff.

it's clearly coordinated movement and not spasm

check Naruto Ninja Storm games, check Arc Sys stuff, Sidonia, Blame, etc

Disney cannot get out the "clay" face style they always do. Damn, most western countries 3D animation use "clay style" shit. Japs are surpassing Disney.

I see you are a man of culture as well.

Yah. Not that good. Not sure if you're blind or not. Naurto is the only good one and that's because they have so much money. Disney doesn't make games and that art style is popular in the west. You are just saying the generic anime art style is better because you are a die-hard weeb.

kek

Pepe, NO!

K keep thinking that instead of looking up how animals look when they spasm especially when japs eat freshly killed squid and octapus...

The internet age killed Japanese tech.

When nothing was connected and was a big (TV) or small (Walkman) black box, Japanese was best.

But now everything is interlinked and based on networks, the standard of English interfaces must be 100%. There's something about the internet age which doesn't mesh with the Japanese mindset.

but china doesn't speak english and they are becoming number one

Holy shit, incredible digits

You have your Viets and Koreans mixed up

>they are becoming number one

China has no FANG-type internet presence in the West