Why aren't you dreaming in code, Jow Forums?

why aren't you dreaming in code, Jow Forums?

Attached: prodigy.png (416x393, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DBXZWB_dNsw
twitter.com/Hicaduda
twitter.com/hicaduda
twitter.com/Hicaduda/status/996053971356798977
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I mostly dream in regrets and fears.

youtube.com/watch?v=DBXZWB_dNsw

Holy fuck. This is his room at 14 years old. Also, not impressed. I checked out the apps and they're all really basic, like checkers. Jeremy Hammond was just a few years older when he founded HackThisSite, as is the case with many other tech people who started in junior high or earlier...Must be a slow news day.

Attached: toplol.png (1920x1080, 2.78M)

did this meme come from an actual interview?

>sippy cup
>san fransisco
>autistic wannabe prodigy

Yep everything is in check here

I was actually dreaming in code last night, and I mean that literary. I was able to think through my logic, but I wasn't able to read any words on my screen. Then I woke up and forgot the logic I had developed

Holy shit this kid is fucking ugly

this

unironically dreamt about linux one time

child prodigies are a meme

El goblino...

Don't get me wrong, this kid seems really fucking smart and will likely be very successful in life, but I would seriously hate to be THIS smart. He must think all of his peers are fucking retards compared to himself. Not to mention the mindless bullshit that fills TV and media, and how braindead the average woman is, I would find it miserable to be this smart.

I unironically do sometimes dream in code. I never remember it well enough to implement it the next day though.

I rarely remember my dreams to begin with, and when I do it's some incoherent mess of me wandering around in some big ass house where I just moved into, getting sucked into the sky or being attacked by a Godzilla-like creature.

It is amazing that he grew up to be a libertarian instead of flaming SJW given the circumstances. He is still a homo though.

twitter.com/Hicaduda

>kid
It's not 2013 anymore
twitter.com/hicaduda

Well fuck I hadn't noticed that.

Gotta admit, I am pleasantly surprised. His tweets are pretty based

Yeah, look at .

You don't have to be a genius to think like that, just narcissistic/realistic.

Attached: 1513883159460.png (211x239, 8K)

damn he is actually fucking cool.

dreaming is for idiots. I think, plot, and plan while I sleep

top kek

For fucks sakes this is a fucking thread every other week an hero faggot lips

Because I'm not a complete sperg.

twitter.com/Hicaduda/status/996053971356798977
> Can’t believe our embassy to Israel is finally in Jerusalem! So proud to be an American right now.

> based

I had a dream in code yesterday but don't remember much from it besides something like
if (std::exception &e) {
}

I remembwe it exactly as that. Shame it isn't valid

I dream in marshmallows and puppies

D R O P P E D
R

O

P

P

E

D

>girls are a tremendous waste of time
Based and red pilled, this guy is going to go places

btw it was const as well
if (const std::exception &e) {
}

Sleep is for the weak and those who can't afford 10$ lattes

Attached: 58.jpg (1000x567, 54K)

fpbp

this kid works for apple now and sits on twitter all day talking about how great Ayn Rand and his shitty mustang are

And what's wrong with that, would you prefer he talk about how great it is to get pounded in the fucking ass every night like you?

>Nothing says “I’m having a mid-life crisis” quite like a Corvette.
Fucking jej

I was dreaming about DHCP and frame encapsulation the other night, that count? Gonna take the CCENT next week.

I dream about old computers and DOS quite a bit.

Because I'm not autistic you fucking sperg lord.

Then why are you on a board populated entirely by weebs?

dreaming is wanking
if that's what you do you're just masturbating

I dream of code sometimes. Just something that happens when I'm deep in a project or if I'm stuck on a problem, I am far from being a genius

Attached: 1523325703826.gif (240x300, 3.27M)

Oh no, he's become the Apple proprietary capitalist shit sucking Elon Musk's dick. But actually I somehow expected that when I first saw him (overly confident, acting like a genius for just making a few mediocre "apps", obsessed with money, ...)

I might, I just don't really remember my dreams