New mattress are terrible

WHY are all mattresses squishy as hell? They are okay for sleeping in I guess, but I would prefer a harder mattress. The main draw back is, when I'm having sex, I feel like my knees are sinking and making my job harder! Why have mattress manufacturers ruined sex? New mattress tech sucks!

Attached: 1532451966642s.jpg (249x187, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cummingtonite
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nigga none of us here have sex so we don't know what your bitching about

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg (600x800, 33K)

I don't get it.

The mineral is cummingtonite. The internet is your friend.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cummingtonite

Chemistry humor, almost as funny as physicist humor.

>when I'm having sex

Attached: laffin the third.gif (500x375, 558K)

Even worse, geology humor. Ew

someday i will have problems like this

Buy a firmer mattress

>"when I'm having sex"

Attached: 32647507-asian-woman-pointing-and-laughing-at-you-closeup-portrait-.jpg (866x1300, 95K)

Can't find them. They're all foam.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-19-21-30-02.png (1080x1920, 1.75M)

Ive had sex before but it really doesn’t live up to the hype surrounding it. The closest I’ve come to replicating sex with a woman (and I’ve come pretty damn close) was making a gelatin cup and adding extra cornstarch to make it a bit stiffer than usual. Next I put a hole in the middle and filled it with olive oil.
My gelatin cup has never scratched my disks, nor has it lied to me about my penis size. My gelatin cup doesn’t cause any emotional or physical damage to me and doesn’t feel any desire to manipulate me for it’s own purposes. Plus I can eat it after I’m finished.

Attached: 55812C94-FBD3-4B94-B40D-9F6496367C0D.jpg (488x488, 75K)

Fuck on couch and sleep on floor

Word, my nigga.
What I use as a mattress are 2 stacked piece of that cheap foam used in couches and stuff. Extremely comfortable, you practically sink into it. Extremely grippy so bedding never slips. Change a side once every 6 months, and after 2 years just roll it up and throw it away, then order (or carry, rolled up they're not big) another 2 and you're set for 2 more years.
Fuck the retard who decided springs are comfortable. They're fucking noisy and painful.

Sex on the floor is much better than in a bed.

Foam latex >>> memory foam.

>having sex in bed

I have been sleeping on my couch for a many moths now since loud latino people moced in next door... It has fairly firm foam cousions ..I slip my fitted sheet over them and stuff some folded up towels under my tempurpedic pillow .. also better off without the metal coils acting as antennae directing all the stray wifi into my body while I sleep.

my mattress is 22 years old.. it was a made to order firm coil and box spring from Gardner Mattress..

Mattresses are a gigantic business you retards, you can get one with exactly the kind of firmness you want as long as you're not a certified autist and go to a mattress store/manufacturer instead of buying the cheapest shit at walmart.

This is peak boomer posting

>sex