Within the first month, more than half the undergraduates at Harvard were registered on the service

>within the first month, more than half the undergraduates at Harvard were registered on the service.

Why did so many trust their personal info with this random guy? I thought you had to be smart to go to Harvard.

Attached: 1524502872460.jpg (589x1024, 57K)

because their friends were using it

they all had rich parents so they could have sued him to death if he ever misused their data ;)

You don't have to be smart to go to harvard, just jewish

user, we know you are smart and don't use online social networks, but other people aren't as gifted as you are. Also, read

I thought smart people had smart friends

>white people are beautiful

jews are not white

>I thought you had to be smart to go to Harvard.

Attached: 1533260824657.jpg (421x421, 62K)

jews are not people

Zuck: They "trust me" Dumb fucks

i know an euro girl at my highschool that got a full scholarship to hardvard
she was pretty damn fucking smart

Yet you're not going to Harvard

because people are more trusting of their peers.

>not posting the original

Attached: 1503196426646.jpg (278x560, 61K)

but that's because of the evil joos and not because I was a subpar applicant who got demolished in the decision room by some other student who was busy actually accomplishing things while I was jacking off to anime in high school

Attached: 1503664847300.jpg (660x735, 112K)

Jews are not white or people

My rabbi shunned me because I said sucking baby dick was "gay"

that's creepy as hell

Attached: babycostume.jpg (617x294, 29K)

Attached: yobQakB.jpg (693x770, 116K)

LOL seems like summer isn't quite over yet.
Facebook in 2005 is not the same as facebook today. Back then, you could use facebook to talk to anyone on campus. My friend and I decided to invite ourselves to a party once, after finding the announcement on facebook. It was not even close to what it is today, and there isn't anything like it anymore.

Attached: Best girl top scholar.png (778x778, 325K)

this, statistically jews are overrepresented in ivy league schools by a factor of 60 to 1

literally sex

Because people didn't and still don't see their data as personal info and they don't grasp what's going on when they post things online.

>Fools up to 30% of pediatricians

Attached: 1527295648869.jpg (700x970, 433K)

don't have a link but
>be jew
>go to some other jew's class
>report him your sat questions
>eventually he has all answers
>shares them with all the jews
>all jews score high, enter harvard
there you go

>(((white))) """people"""

But once facebook got powerful they can't touch him anymore...

never gets old especially the top left, you just know the fag grading this is one of those cocksuckers

Attached: 1437197434626.jpg (4654x4249, 780K)

Most of the people I've met who were academically smart were retarded in every other aspect of life. My brother which I never speak to sits at his table for every hour of the day reading his lecture notes. I could go to sleep and wake up and he'd still be at the same spot. He's tech illiterate and fucked up my computer I built for him when we were on talking terms and ever since then he hasnt used a computer for anything.

There was this other guy I knew in school that got straight A's but didn't know anything outside the school syllabus. I hope they rework the system one day. At one point he got in trouble for scamming people online.

Marx was right again

Attached: 6bda4d94780081b236e20b12a3204c45207e2d7f4a10509676abd2c1c3e686ff-leftypol.jpg (600x572, 76K)

>Harvard
Why would you ever go there?

George Bush jr went to Harvard.

being paranoid doesn't make you intelligent

Right at what?

maybe the other races should get smarter then

or get better at nepotism

they didn't
I thought it was common knowledge at this point that zuck scraped public enrollment data to create profiles and populate the userbase on early facebook

Marx was educated by the Jesuits, he's as bad as any kike

>Why did so many trust their personal info with this random guy?

normal people don't think about that.
at least not in that time.

It's funny people would say this about Jews but they would never say this when talking about whites and blacks.

Somewhere I've got the screenshot of the AIM conversation of this.

eternal september 2.0

haha yeah bro epicly trolled the teacher. Gone sexual

Two types of people go to Harvard.
People with rich ass parents and connections.
Smart people who get in with scholarships.

That's because majority of rich people are kikes. If unis accepted students based purely on their merit and nothing else, every university would be 98% asian.

>girl
Go figure.

It's called having a vagina.

Quite opposite my friend. To feel superior and smart you must surround yourself with imbeciles.

>To feel superior and smart you must surround yourself with imbeciles.
People who do this aren't actually genuinely smart.

Now read OP with that thought in mind.

And that's why they did it. Why wouldn't you trust a guy from Harvard?

top fucking kek