Laptop Sticker Thread

I often see anons with cool minimalist decals. I'm interesting in getting one for my new laptop - where do you go about getting those?

Attached: laptop stickers1.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Attached: laptop stickers2.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

>communist sticker
hehe

>not knowing what RA2 is
What's it like being 12?

>no anime girls

I reserve my waifu's for my desktop backgrounds.

im not happy with the placement. going to redo it next weekend.

Attached: IMG_20180808_213554_463.jpg (1280x720, 198K)

That's the type of shit I'm talking about - where did you get those from?

Still could have still gone with based emblem of The Allied Forces.

Attached: Allied_logo.jpg (640x480, 147K)

Allied are for plebs and noobs, the best players go Soviet.

thanks user

They told me (9-11)+6chan was full of russian shills.

yall are my niggers because RA2, python, aphex twin, thinkpads, death grips

>tfw only have stickers of tools and languages I use and a few non-edgy open source projects (no tor/bitcoin stickers for me)
>no political statement stickers or """witty""" sayings
Am I autistic?

When I was an edgy 14 year old I thought the soviet union and communism were super based after playing RA2

>not jerking it to based tanya
user...

I thought they were wimpy especially when they got owned by Yuri, and plus I wanted to fuck Agent Tanya.

Attached: DeepFryer_20180818_225723.jpg (1079x810, 473K)

Attached: man.jpg (1000x750, 115K)

illya!

Desolator best unit.

Attached: illyapad.jpg (496x435, 60K)

shit taste

how the fuck do people get so gay?

Chemicals in the water.
If you didn't grow up drinking water from your familys own well it's over for you.

yes

t. guys who spent $1 on their stickers

This laptop was exactly what I had in mind. Where did you get the decal?

Attached: IMG_0854.jpg (4032x3024, 793K)

>putting stickers on your laptop

lmao pathetic

browsing Jow Forums is pathetic

Never understood the appeal of stickers. Tried them once, still didn't understand it.

Clean and unbranded > signaling weird shit

I put stickers I got from skateshops over the edges if it has any broken corners or cracks

I make them myself, got plenty of designs already but I'm lacking spare laptops.
Where are you from anyway? if you're from the same third world shithole as me I'll make one for you with whatever design you want free of charge.

what's a wat

i ain't never gonna put no stickers on my laptop. i did sticker my 2.5" external ssd case. It's got a bunch of vendor stickers right now: dropbox, amazon, textio, palmetto state armory, and a couple others i can't remember. it's pretty well full. Thinking about getting a cheap plastic 60% keyboard case and stickering it. My laptop's AC adapter would probably mess up the adhesive with the heat. There's not much else I carry around... what meme shit could I buy to sticker up? Bonus points if it's actually useful.

Attached: IMG_20180720_202904.png (1500x1125, 2.22M)

In my case (pun intended), I place stickers because I bought a second-hand thinkpad that is full of scratches and weird smudges.

Attached: a.jpg (563x375, 156K)

wat automotive technology

Almost told you go go fuck your communism sticker, but then I saw that you were corrupted by Slaneesh.

> not the terror drone
mediocre

Keeping it simple

Attached: DSC_0997.jpg (3840x2160, 2.6M)

>Almost told you go go fuck your communism sticker
That's the soviet faction from C&C Red Alert 2, you newfag zoomer.

M A K E I T M A C T O N I G H T

Attached: moonman2.jpg (100x100, 4K)

Posting the same photo for the third time.

Attached: X60s.jpg (3264x2448, 223K)

you guys are all faggots

same here

Attached: chinkpad.jpg (564x642, 29K)

THINKPAAD!

Attached: soytop.png (716x836, 171K)

This could be good. I have an old T600e with a pentium 2 or some shit in it. I think it would be a good meme to put the stickers included with hardware on this. SSD and i7 and certified for w10 stickers lmfao. Good idea.

>Jow Forums

You're right, cult followings are always dumb. But many here got it for valid reasons though. In my case it's because I needed a decent spec second laptop for cheap, and secondhand thinkpads that were formerly used in corporate settings were the best option.

i guess so. i bought mine because i needed a laptop for school and i was tight on money, i ended up finding an x220 on ebay for 50 bucks

I have mixed feelings about you user.

Attached: 20180815_132752.jpg (3264x1836, 160K)

Not him but if I pay you $5 and cover shipping would you make one for me?

>goes to /mu/ once

In my defense I've been into all of them long before I started taking meme reccs from mu

I've got stickers from various scientific projects I've worked on. Fair bit cringy, but at least it covers up the faggy apple logo..

Why redo it, looks great. Probably the best in this thread.

I don't mind but as a reference shipping a mere Letter-sized decal to the US from here is around ~$42 in shipping alone according to the postal service rate calculator, not worth it for a single decal imo unless you really love your waifoo or something.

Attached: Stickers.jpg (2048x1536, 718K)

if you ship it as letter mail it should be really cheap

my old laptop looked better

Attached: 2017-11-20 08.21.04-min.jpg (3040x4056, 1.2M)

Good stuff, minus the python sticker.

Attached: CSsSTjU.jpg (1917x887, 154K)

No u