Facial Aesthetic Analysis Software

Hey Jow Forums,

I'm a complete n00b at programming, but I have a project that I want to undertake and am willing to learn all I need about computers to accomplish it. I am a math major at a top university too.

I've been studying aesthetics the last few years and believe I've come up with a good classification system of evaluating the beauty of people's faces and why so. I want to translate this into a software.

How exactly would I ever do this? Where can I read more facial recognition to get a better idea of what's the state of this field?

I saw some people doing work on this with computer vision and machine learning. Can anyone give me a run down on this?

Thanks anons!

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-20 at 12.09.33 AM.png (756x1014, 982K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@ageitgey/machine-learning-is-fun-part-4-modern-face-recognition-with-deep-learning-c3cffc121d78
web.stanford.edu/~hastie/Papers/ESLII.pdf
deeplearningbook.org
sgsa.berkeley.edu/current-students/recommended-books
cs231n.stanford.edu
cmusatyalab.github.io/openface/setup/
hackernoon.com/building-a-facial-recognition-pipeline-with-deep-learning-in-tensorflow-66e7645015b8
msceleb.org
mmlab.ie.cuhk.edu.hk/projects/CelebA.html
research.nvidia.com/sites/default/files/pubs/2017-10_Progressive-Growing-of/karras2018iclr-paper.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=XOxxPcy5Gr4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

medium.com/@ageitgey/machine-learning-is-fun-part-4-modern-face-recognition-with-deep-learning-c3cffc121d78

Use this, usually want extract face features, jawline,chin,eye distance.

One aproarch is search papers about face development and attract to made features for machine learning algorithms.

Other approach is build deep learning classification for imag using millons Instagram photos.

Other methods is using valuation system, people rank other people, or people rank photos.

web.stanford.edu/~hastie/Papers/ESLII.pdf
Intro book for machine learning

Intro book for deep learning
deeplearningbook.org

sgsa.berkeley.edu/current-students/recommended-books

Foundations of Modern Probability'' by Olav Kallenberg
Use this book for probability theory.

Use this for deep learning visual
cs231n.stanford.edu

god i wish that was me

Train a neural network to classify faces as either incel or chad

Thanks user!

So I follow this link:
cmusatyalab.github.io/openface/setup/

...to do all the setup and I'll be able to use this to get measurements on those basic features? How could I modify this algorithm to do specific measurements on faces that I've developed?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-20 at 12.29.25 AM.png (690x1054, 646K)

This

hackernoon.com/building-a-facial-recognition-pipeline-with-deep-learning-in-tensorflow-66e7645015b8

Begin huge dataset on famous people.
msceleb.org
mmlab.ie.cuhk.edu.hk/projects/CelebA.html

About measures, usually in computer vision you use proportion over real measures.

Both famous people face dataset begin aling,good ligth and focus, use these as test.

just lurk lookism, you'll get your phd in facial aesthetics for free.

>I am a math major at a top university too
no, you genuinely are not.

Paedophilic interest is natural and normal for human males… At least a sizeable minority of normal males would like to have sex with children … Normal males are aroused by children

Please considere too add childrens for analysis paedophilies are normal,health and good persons too.

Thanks user! I was using measurements in substitution for proportions. Why do you recommend this one?
I post theories on there buddy boyo. Where do you think OP pic is from?
t. incel

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-20 at 12.51.34 AM.png (1112x510, 912K)

Photos don’t begin on scale, made 100px in one face begin different from other.

Usually computer vision compute proportion.
Face X,Y form, eye in X/3, imagine use topology objects for measure.

Machine learning models are plug n play in python shit, the easiest part.

The hard part of your problem I think is getting your model verified, how will you know the algo is working correctly? What decides if x face is chad or incel?

No it's not. unironically kill yourself

research.nvidia.com/sites/default/files/pubs/2017-10_Progressive-Growing-of/karras2018iclr-paper.pdf

Use GAN to build hot faces and match.

youtube.com/watch?v=XOxxPcy5Gr4

Your 'theory' pics are from old threads, one of em the OP one was used by Eppley in his website.

btw does seph still morph on fiverr? I need to see what I'll look like with a rhino and some fillers in my eye area.

soi vs chad

Attached: 1500662460210.jpg (1000x439, 168K)

Left looks better, more trustable

OpenCV
Tensorflow

I never claimed that was my theory in the pic. I said I contribute theories to the board and some major ones too.

Hasn't people done already what's OP trying to do? What's the point to repeat it? Or is everyone's facial analysis shit? Redpill me on facial recognition and analysis

left looks like a horse-faced pedophile

Some big problem, is men believe ultra masculine faces are attractive and women that ultra slim women are attractive and Barbie doll face.

Big thing deep learning could do is avoid bias from same sex.

Using some classification plus rank systems.

Paedophile is normal and healthy.

How would the best aesthetic face look like?

>What decides if x face is chad or incel?
Tinder experiments. The more matches you get, the more Chad-like the face is. If there is a way to automate this process, even better.

How come no one has done this yet?

Extreme taboo and mostly human science research begin idiots using deep learning, last years “gay detector” using bullshit methodology.

Why not just have people do hot or not on the photos

Not OP, but how the fuck do you install tensorflow?? am I low IQ?

yes

if you look closely the only major changes were his hairline and eye regions

Any resources for DSP? More specifically, emotion recognition in voice sounds. I already got 2 datasets downloaded, but don't know where to begin. I plan to do it with python.

That neckpill

what's DSP

Yes, you dumb faggot

no homophobia

this is a blue board

fuck off faggot