About to start college at 24, a community college at that

>about to start college at 24, a community college at that
Why didn't I start at 17? I'll never be as rich as those guys in Silicon Valley.

Attached: 1530126385432.jpg (793x786, 54K)

Thanks for making me read that shit frog poster, enjoy your classes with subhumans, borderline retards and people on watchdog lists.

I can't believe how many people waste their time in college when they should be coding up a storm

Sorry but I'm going to leave uni as a cs/business double major so I will get to be the autist wrangler (project manager) and not have to do the work myself

In the same boat, though I'm 26 and just now into my second year of CC. This guy is right btw
Some of the dumbest motherfuckers and biggest fuck ups you will ever see or meet are in community college

Why the hell would you double major in CS and business? That is really fucking dumb man. If you're gonna double major, do it in cs/math or cs/physics

Is it worth getting a masters in CS instead?

Because he doesn't like CS

I only need to know enough cs to boss around the pajeets

99.99% of people in the world are not as rich as those guys in Silicon valley.

>wrangler
Jokes on you, you will get to spend 8 hours a day getting bitched at by autists on slack and cleaning up jira tickets

>frogposter
you'll never be even moderately well-off

If you want to do research you're really passionate about then probably, otherwise I don't see why you would bother. Then again when I think of grad school I think of research every time

>I'll never be as rich as those guys in Silicon Valley.
You're right, but it's not because you started college late. You will never be as rich as them because you weren't born wealthy and didn't luck into the right connections.

Attached: 1532407993074.jpg (1024x918, 148K)

So I should just teach myself before I start college?

You do know you can do both right?

this:
really, work on side projects throughout.

the inventor of mcdonalds was 53, when he "invented" mcdonalds. So, you are not to old.

Attached: 1527932304996.png (496x360, 23K)

>being a millionaire in silicon valley
>going to college
pick one

>community college at 24
you will probably be among the youngest people in your classes

>being a project manager
>wanting to be a project manager
>studying to be a project manager
holy shit you might be retarded enough to make a career out of it user

I mean shit man it's better to bite the bullet now rather than be miserable and filled with regret for the rest of you life

>he fell for the college meme
lmao

I started my country's equivalent of community college at 23. At my third semester now. The courses suck but some of the tutors are actually really motivated and help me push myself outside of class. Other tutors are washed up and old.

>Project manager
>no work
You'll be tracking gannt charts in Excel and in meetings all day, have fun with that

Contrary to what capitalism has taught you, you do not need to be rich and always strive for more, more, more. Longer dick, higher income, bigger house, younger wife, faster computers... Your chase is never over. You're literally like a donkey pulling a cart with a carrot dangling in front of you. Just get a job that pays well enough to be able to cater to your basic needs while not being soul-crushing and ditch all the unnecessary consumer devices the commercials say you "need" and be happy.

In a good software company, project managers are second class to software developers.

OP, I'm last year of MA (human sciences or whatever it's called in USA), but next year I'm about to start BA in what I always dreamed of. I'm also migrating to a richer country. I'm certain we both can do this.

I don't know why would community college be bad, but pursue your dreams and ignore the zoomers in this thread, who believe they'll certainly die before 25 and anyone over 20 is a grandpa and other kiddy stuff.

Stay off my continent, Abdul.

Attached: 1532406280448.jpg (1080x1074, 100K)

I'm escaping the continent. Brain drain. Starting my life on the better side of Atlantic.

I'm a eurofag and started college last year at 24. I had to because I didn't get a good enough grades when I was younger, and couldn't get into any good college courses in my city. When I turned 24 I could use my resume to get in instead of grades. I'm doing software development which is really hard to get into because of the high demand, so probably a 3rd of the people on my course are over the age of 24, so I'm quite lucky.

Lol yea i feel that hard
I just finished my sophomore year of CC and I'm trying to get employed but since I have no work experience I'm just shitting out projects and putting them all on my resume and then using my resume for college transfer applications

Hey op I too started like two months before I turned 24. It was fucking so bad because it was a community college. Avoid the computer departments classes like the plague and only take liberal arts shit and transfer if you are able to.
I'm not able to go to a 4 year now so I had to take all computer classes with a 4'11" 500lb sjw woman who was incompetent. I had 2-3 classes with her every semester.
Actually didn't learn one thing and only got maybe 40 hours of practice of java and vb.
Now that that is out of the way don't worry about your age in school. Don't speak to the girls,go from class to class, and it will be smooth sailing on that front.
I also got an a+ for free from a local vocational resource program(access vr) so look into that. Lastly I got like 8 entry level Microsoft (networking, security, office, windows server, etc) for free from the ATTAIN lab so maybe check that out as well. Could be called something different in your state.
Don't do heroin kids!

Wait, which continent are we talking about now? Anyway, EUROPE'S FULL, FUCK OFF.

Attached: deutsche männermode.jpg (1368x1026, 206K)

I restarted college when I was 20 and regret nothing.

Some people like to strive for more, work hard for it and it's what makes them happy. Thinking that you have the solution to happiness that applies to everybody is delusional.

Also, with all its faults, capitalism is still the best model when it comes to peaceful prosperous societies.

There is more than one way to happiness. Yes, some people enjoy striving for more. OP, however, does not seem to belong to this group of people.
I'll concede that a total lack of strife won't make anyone happy; however, as with all things, moderation is key. It seems to me that the capitalism as it is propagated by the US promotes a toxic extreme version of capitalism that leads to a life of unfulfilled expectations, due to the "everything is not enough" mindset it inspires.

Fun fact: Socks were invented by the Romans when they discovered that feet got cold in their sandals in Germany. I.e. the original socks WERE MEANT TO BE WORN IN SANDALS.

programming sandals are comfy

Attached: programming_sandals.png (603x403, 413K)