Untitled

news.logitech.com/press-release/gaming/logitech-goes-vertical-its-most-advanced-ergonomic-mouse

blog.logitech.com/2018/08/19/logitech-announces-mx-vertical/

logitech.com/en-us/product/mx-vertical-ergonomic-mouse

Attached: mx-vertical-pdp.png (800x687, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bt9zSfinwFA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Intredasting, but too rich for my blood.

Attached: this is relevant to my interests.jpg (795x622, 98K)

>vertical mice are news
What next? The revolutionary Trackball?

These already exists though.

Obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=Bt9zSfinwFA

This doesn't look lik it would make me feel right. I see it and all I see is an urge to raise my hand

Apple would do that

Fat chance.
They can't do all the gestures with a trackball. And their "superior" touchpads are pretty much the only argument I ever her from MacBook shills.

>$100 mice
I thought only gaymers buying this expensive shit

Why people still buy logishit is beyond md

>And their "superior" touchpads are pretty much the only argument I ever her from MacBook shills.
it's just one guy

i mean 100 bucks for something that you'll use for the next 10 years is really not much

ok, but that fancy mouse won't give you any advantage in office work or programming.
Sure, it looks cool and feel nicer for your palm, but still not worth the money imo.
It's just a mouse.

It's so you don't get rsi you fuck

I'm liking this thing

Attached: 20180820_112254.jpg (2091x3220, 2.23M)

Kinda gives me a paleonthology boner

Attached: AMNH-FI-103083_W_1_2.jpg (759x876, 98K)

why so rude?

Not sure the finger ones are for me.
Love my palm one, though.

Attached: IMG_20180814_231025.jpg (2400x3200, 2.3M)

Doesn't the rubber surface tear off easily? I saw a video where a guy showed two of his Huge trackballs. The rubber looked like moon surface.

How well can you direct the pointer with the trackball? I'm considering buying one because my shoulder has started troubling me when I use my mouse several hours a day.

I have the same. Is ok but must be used with 2 fingers to get good enough precision. I dont know if its possible but Iwish they had used different bearings.
Other than that is very nice, i got used to it in 30 min

it all comes down to the sensor. if it ain't that hero sensor 3366 something, it's not worth it. 1000hz 1ms response is a game changer.

Had 3360. Same shit as before.
Pretty happy with my trackball now.

>put a tilt wheel on your other premium MX products
>leave it out of the next MX ergo series
Logitech have no fucking idea. I bet they're just throwing darts at a board at this point.

Ezpz dude you get used to it, I recommend it
IDK time will tell

Interested.
Only because the MX master 2s is legitimately amazing and the best mouse I've ever used

Just press this thing back into prod with a pixelart sensor

Attached: microsoft wheel mouse optical.jpg (640x480, 11K)

>100$

so overpriced like most logishit and probably just as durable as an equivalent $15 mouse

Reminds me of those staircase optical illusions like this.

Attached: Awsome-Stairs-Optical-Illusion.jpg (904x768, 209K)

> Scientifically tested and ergonomist approved
I'm not saying this vertical design of mouse doesn't work, but I am saying that line is 100% marketing-fudged BS. Scientifically tested doesn't mean shit if you don't define what makes your testing “scientific”. 99% sure ergonomist isn't a protected title as well.

Having said all that, I use something similar to pic related I got on ebay for 5 or 6 britbux and it seems to work well. But it might just be placebo.

Attached: ergomouse.jpg (425x425, 13K)

He has RSI. Give him some space.

>logi
zoomers were a mistake

OH NO NO NO NONOOOO
LOOK AT THIS DUDE'S HANDS
HAHAHAHAH

D.O.A.

Attached: file.png (635x444, 333K)

It's like grabbing a cock

A few friends with wrist problems have them, and they swear by vertical mice. I've been gaming since '89 and I've yet to develop some kind of RSI or similar condition. I often wonder though if it's just a matter of time, and I should get myself one of those before it's too late..

Introducing Joy+

Attached: 220px-Atari-2600-Joystick.jpg (220x227, 10K)

damn new logitech products suck so bad

I'll probably buy one if they make a vertical """"gayming"""" mouse.

Attached: 4e73e6e7239a426004aad8988c421fe2.jpg (367x384, 24K)

Been using this Delux Ergonomic mouse and it is so nice. I have 0 pain since I've been using the mouse. It takes some time to learn but its worth it. The new Logitech looks like they got the point of a vertical mouse but it looks like it has 0 grip what so ever.

Attached: 1528506511272.png (640x640, 258K)