Going Legit from Pirated Adobe collection

Would I be able to open my previous project files from pirated 2014 releases of Premiere Pro, Lightroom, Photoshop, etc, into a Legit Adobe CC?

Been using torrented programs for years, but I just noticed there's a limited time deal on Adobe CC. Thinking about grabbing it and going legit for the ease of it. Would I be able to open my older project files in the legit versions?

Also, would I need to nuke the fuck out of my pirated programs before installing the legit programs?

Thanks.

Attached: adobe-cc.png (1280x720, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

adobe.com/uk/creativecloud/plans.html?promoid=BWBX34ZD&mv=other&dct=n
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Link to deal:

adobe.com/uk/creativecloud/plans.html?promoid=BWBX34ZD&mv=other&dct=n

Yes you would be able to open them. Be sure to remove the hosts lines if you used those to keep adobe from figuring out the programs weren't legit. At worst, some files might not look exactly the same as they were in the 2014 programs because a bunch has changed or added since then.

Nope

Yes.
Are you using it for business use? Why switch to genuine?

I can understand being a subscriber to netflix because it's cheaper than buying one dvd a month and more convenient than pirating every time you want to watch something - but why would you pay hundreds of dollars for software that stops working if you cancel the subscription when you only need to pirate it once?

The idea is that adobe will be giving you updates to the software, but instead of paying over $500 for single version that will be outdated in a year and a half, you pay $99 a year to always get the latest updates. It incentivizes them keep working on useful features.

>hosts lines
not entirely sure what you mean by this, but I'd try my best to completely eradicate any instant of Adobe programs from my PC before installing the Legit CC.

Thanks for the input my man.

you sure about that?

Yes for business use. Photograhper/Videographer. Started about a year ago, but finally have enough income to make a subscription work. I suppose the benefit of switching to genuine is i'll have the ease of accessing the updates, which is something i've been lacking since 2014.

see above ^

But lets say I were to download the pirated Adobe CC:
My original question still applies, would I be able to open those older files in the new Adobe CC?
Also, what the fuck happens during the install? Would the new Pirate Adobe CC overwrite the individually torrented Adobe programs from 2014?

Attached: 1518646007883.jpg (720x960, 69K)

Your computer's hosts file is basically an override to block ip addresses and urls or to forward them to other ones if you set them to do so, from what I remember, when you install pirated adobe software, they advise you to block a list of urls in the hosts file, just remove the adobe lines in the hosts file to be able to communicate to cc.

It's been 3 years now that I've been doing this
but exporting the lightroom catalog and then deinstalling everything worked fine
every file opened just fine in the CC and the lightroom catalog imported as normal

I don't mean to insult you user but even at full price it's not difficult to make £50/m from freelance work. Another benefit is typekit.

Maybe, maybe not.

Some presets have had their formats changed recently and you'll loose them if you try and upgrade.

Just backup before you upgrade to be sure.

It would not overwrite the pirated files. They are put in different folder names. However some settings may get overwritten, so it could be that if you go back to using the 2014 version some settings would be broken/gone. Opening files from 2014 in cc isn't a problem. In most cases opening a cc file in 2014's adobe programs shouldn't be a problem either, mostly just the tools changed since then, the way files are handled/saved hasn't to my knowledge. Just to be sure you can make a full system backup of your pc before installing cc, and then revert if it messes up things.

oh yeah I actually remember doing that, okay so just remove them and I should be fine. Great, thanks man.

None taken, but I come from nothing my man, gotta start somewhere. Finally in a position to live a bit better and pay for these things.

You know I've never made a full system backup before either. So i'll look into doing that before hand, that's a really good shout.

nice, what's the best way to go about getting rid of the pirated lightroom? just a standard Uninstall?

>what's the best way to go about
I just uninstalled all the cracked versions and copied back in the backup of my host file
but I gues you can just delete the entries manually

>copied back in the backup of my host file
I'm currently, and always have been, a retard. What do you mean by this?

Attached: 1527686749850.gif (400x222, 437K)

see
I made a copy before editing it, but you're still fine if you didn't

ayy

Attached: Adobe Photoshop CC.png (1246x604, 106K)

oh shit yeah sorry, I get you.

Thanks for the help pal.

that's kewl

there's no difference, adobe really doesn't care. You can even install a pirated version if you don't want the cloud hookshit and it'll still be legal if you have the license. cs6 was the last good one anyway

That's not adobe specific. Printers/scanners and a lot of other software check for the EURion constellation pattern, which appears on pretty much all bank notes, it's meant to prevent forging illegal money. Also, back from being banned, femanon?

>paying a subscription for software
You can't trick me, jews

I understand printers, but why not let me edit a fucking banknote?

>not just installing Adobe shit, but actually paying to do it
just wow

you better start working on an alternative since there is none

Don't go legit with Adobe products. Fuck that shit. I have legitimate Photoshop and it sucks ass.

I FUCKING HATE ADOBE CREATIVE CLOUD AND ALL THAT SHIT RUNNING IN THE BACKGROUND JUST TO HAVE PHOTOSHOP RUNNING!

It would most likely work fine. But Please for the love of God, disable Creative Cloud file sync in the settings, otherwise, Adobe collects your projects and sells to 3rd party and uses your images for machine learning purposes (also disable this in the account website settings)

This.
I tried that shit once and even after uninstalling it, there were still two Adobe related processes left behind.
Adobe software is fucking malware.

>he doesn't enjoy 20 instances of NODE.js running in the background

I've been pirating since cs4, never had any problem when I switch to legit cc. Now I'm back to pirate cc because I'm done with school and still looking for a job