Favorite Programming Drug

What is your guys' favorite drug to take while programming?

Mine is adderall mixed with caffeine and then
klonopin and benadryl afterwards to fall asleep

Also acid microdoses are good too but its so hard
to get acid and know the exact dosage it has

Attached: chinese-american.jpg (765x401, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HM8WDZIhs3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

none because I'm not a brainlet

None.

Dis

Attached: 542F.gif (500x209, 792K)

I only macrodose lsd, but then again I am a C programmer.

Only two things come out of MIT, LSD and unix, and they are not mutually exclusive.

By not being a brainlet.

Stop pretending it's cool to take drugs faggot. Brain washed sheep follow their favourite h4x0r characters from tv and pretend to be some kind of Neo.
Drugs ruin lives.

Attached: reee-get-it.jpg (575x523, 150K)

2fma

I used to microdose LSD at math competitons in my high school district and one time I accidentally took too much and had no idea what the fuck I was doing but I somehow got the correct answer for the hardest problem on the test but not the other 4

How the fuck do you take over 25uG and still be able to program? Seems godly

Excuse me when the fuck did I say it was cool to take drugs?
I asked what drugs are fun to program on
not "hey look at me i take drugs so epic and awesome"

lmao drugs are good for u

Attached: 1334960925179.png (400x400, 177K)

>when the fuck did I say it was cool to take drugs?
You're spreading the fud. This is self-explanatory.

Why didn't you just post this to ? I mean the only thing that's keeping you from getting banned for this post is that you inserted "programming" kek.

fentanyl-laced morphine all the way
>drugs are for brainlets
wew, thats something only a brainlet would say

Attached: 654E4444-78B8-478D-BBA4-CC4E05D2FDFA.jpg (301x167, 13K)

Because I'm genuinely curious as to what drugs people use when programming??

tfw you'll never experience getting fucked up on quaaludes and trying to write functional C code

druygs are actually technololigy

Just open your pharmacy at this point.

Hail the awaken.

> Implying you asked out of genuine interest and not because you want to pretend to be Mr Robot or whoever the fuck fictional hacker is trendy

Stop pretending its cool to frogpost, loser.
Drugs ARE cool. They're the epitome of counter culture. It's never been cool to be square you fucking statist. Never has and never will be.

Attached: DB59C7BF56B04CD2AB324E7028FA63A4.jpg (640x635, 76K)

drugs are as counter culture as rap music

Drugs are literally the deep state making money from you to give guns to terrorists.

i havent watched past the first season of that show so id find that very unlikely

>the counter culture can't be popular
You don't know about the hippies in the 60s, punk in the 70s or grunge in the 90s do you?

Attached: 8631D060E7A746018B5F213666AD7DF2.jpg (291x302, 21K)

I bet lots of drug addicts are successful in life. Dwelling at home in front of PC, with mental illness and living in the imaginary world a.k.a. living the matrix. Stop being a retard, and stop pretending you fag.
>paying money for destroying the life
TopKek of stupidity

None, except drukqs and cornish acid

Attached: 71LSLyIbCvL._SX355_.jpg (355x354, 18K)

Stinky dicks and vaginas and vomit in hair.

Don't you mean Berkeley?

when counter culture becomes popular, it just becomes culture

what? fags are so bad for you though. nicotine is okay but I'd go for patches

Drugs are bad, mkay?

Attached: 2e903b6fab7828729d290ec4e15019258cd54863_hq.jpg (400x400, 29K)

60mg pseudoephedrine every 4 hours

Phenibut and adrafinil because I'm too much of a pussy to get Adderall. Works well for me though.

ITT: People who don't understand the concept of moderation.

Drugs are fine. They can be useful tools to help explore new avenues you wouldn't usually think of or to help give that little push to finish off an all-nighter project. Or hell, just take some molly at a edm show for a good time. It's when you dudeweedlmao regularly that it becomes detrimental. Treating drugs as a core lifestyle choice rather than the specialized tools that they are is the problem. But a trip or a joint or some adderall once a month isn't going to ruin your life, assuming you aren't at risk for any genetic mental illnesses and you aren't a total sperg who not only lacks self-control but also self-respect.

But they can be of great help if you're facing a mental block, lack of energy/motivation or just want to experience something new to get the gears turning again.

Also, the machine elves are fucking weird.

Black tea, sometimes with sugar if I really need that extra kick.

If you can't focus without adderall, then you really are a brainlet and would be better off training your focus than wasting your money on pharmaceuticals.

I like sober, or caffeine eventually.
Sometimes when I have a lot to do I microdose LSD and I sometimes smoke weed when doing simple things like CSS.

Drugs aren't cool, they are fun.
Everyone take some form of psychoactive substances. Considering some of them bad or good using some arbitrary categories like legal or illegal is just ignorance. There are drugs that can change your life for better(psychodelics)

A lot of people in this thread mentioned microdosed LSD.
Can you guys explain how it helps with your work, really curious as it's a really fascinating drug.

Fuck everything except for modafinil. Thinking of occasionally microdosing shrooms for productivity. Anyone have any experience here?

Attached: 1532924571716.jpg (633x740, 33K)

I actually like programming on opiates, It relaxes me and I can work through difficult issues without any anxiety.

Oxycontin is my preferred. Heroin is okay in a pinch but it's not as stimulating an opiate as oxy. Because of that I tend to drink more coffee then normal when I need to use Heroin.

Attached: 1534456693791-pol.jpg (572x621, 104K)

From what I've heard it helps you feel "looser" and more creative, if that makes sense.

What is modafinil like? I've been thinking about ordering some but I don't really do well with stims.
I've taken propylhexedrine (meth-lite) twice for cross-country driving, and the second time I had a full emotional breakdown.

How long have you been using? If you have the self-control of a god and can keep from slipping down the hole, more power to you!

I basically stick with kratom these days because you can't really abuse it. It has a dose ceiling where the other chemicals will basically overdo the "opiate"-like base and you get no more effects. It's also cheap as fuck.

Generally only on the weekend working on my personal projects. If i use mid week I won't use that weekend. Sometimes I wont use for a couple of weeks. Depends on work schedule and personal commitments.

Kratom is pretty interesting but it's been nearly 5 years since I last tried it.

Attached: 1509102655290-pol.jpg (800x495, 58K)

Drugs aren't what you think they are. You don't just get addicted to them by using them. Addiction is a mindset. You can get addicted to just about anything if you're in said mindset. Drugs certainly play a factor with the release of chemicals in your brain but it's not like they instantly make you addicted the second you take them.
youtu.be/HM8WDZIhs3M Here's Joe Rogan's best interview to date about drugs. Enjoy.

Attached: 1508671921592.png (452x640, 102K)

If you knowingly took modafinil, you probably wouldn't notice its effects. You'd just think that you were in a slightly better mood, not as as sleepy towards the end of the day and could concentrate on tasks slightly better. Thing is, modafinil has a half life of 15 hours so 50mg is enough if you take it every other morning. Think of it as Adderall's resonponsible cousin that didn't get fucked up and sucked dick for money. There are almost no side effects; The only one I've heard of is some may get a headache if they're dehydrated. I'd say order it and give it a go

That sounds pretty darn good.
If it's better than Adderall than it should be decent.
Propylhex is meth's little brother that tries to start fights and then pulls a knife, but somehow still isn't in jail. You can literally buy it over the counter at wal mart.

I don't think I would be able to keep myself at that level of usage. I have a very addictive personality.
Kratom is neat, but I don't think you'd get much benefit from it if you're using real opiates. It's more of an in-between of sobriety and using "real" opiates.

Oh I completely agree. I have friends who casually use coke and snort speed, and have no problem walking away from it for months.
I have a very obsessive personality by nature, so if I get on something I like, I can't let it be. That's why I try to stick to things that have the lowest impact on my life.

>25uG

please, tripping is at >200

>runs founders edition brain with launch firmware

lul, fucking upgrade your shit user

Drugs aren't cool you giant faggot. They're fun

Attached: 5f3.jpg (680x695, 34K)

Tons of coffee and a bit of alcohol

Attached: 1530908198953.jpg (637x706, 74K)

It's like super coffee for whole day. It makes you focused, boost your creativity, confidence etc. Think about the drug from Limitless, but not really overpowered. It just makes you feel like you are at your peak form.