Is Elliot the ultimate Jow Forumsentleman?

Is Elliot the ultimate Jow Forumsentleman?

Attached: Elliot-Alderson.jpg (650x400, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In movie, Elliot is not telling everyone about what they should use, because he thinks it's right, and also is not doing ricing/gayming, thinking of real shit instead.

Elliot is smart. And just quiet.

Attached: 429.png (436x348, 206K)

he has too many friends

he's schizophrenic I'm only paranoid

Fuck this stupid show

As delusional and mentally handicapped as Jow Forums
Unlike Jow Forums has job, skill, motivation and uses those things

No. He is more like some fictional idiot.

Yes, because he sends strangers to rape your mom every night so we don't have to.

They spent all the budget on being as accurate as jewishly possible regarding the tech that they completely skipped psych 101, 102, actually basic common sense about mental illnesses. It's completely unrealistic from that pov and it ruins the show, not because every show should strive to be as realistic as possible, but because everyone who has ever tried doing what he does failed for numerous reasons much less severe than his sicknesses, which would impair him from even a normal coding job. It's insulting to suggest that such a person could ever accomplish such things while simultaneously handicapped to THAT degree.
No, he's not like Jow Forums because he's not human. Eliott literally can not exist in reality.

Attached: NUP_172825_0277-EMBED.jpg (928x620, 110K)

you mean Jow Forumsentooman?

he uses ubuntu or kali or whatever the shit has in its shitbox without giving a shit and still gets things done and has a job, unlike Jow Forums which whines about which distro and DE you use, but are neets who just post screenshots. Also he pulls out a lot of scam/phishing like a real pajeet

It's a TV show, at at least they didn't fuck up the tech

I was curious as to how accurate it was in regards to mental health - it did seem a little extreme. Even the tech has fallen off by now - it was getting progressively more edgy throughout S2, by S3 they stopped giving a fuck. That hackerspace scene still pisses me off. I guess it makes sense that the mental health side is retarded.

What's wrong with the hackerspace?

I don't care how amazing Eliot is as a hacker, no one waltzes into a CTF, glances at a computer screen and then without even knowing the goal or nature of the CTF, instantly knows what's happening and what to do, and uses his '1337 haxor skills' to blow another actual hacker away with knowledge he had never even considered, and then with a few key strokes later wins the CTF. That's just now how hacking works. Even the most brilliant and genius hackers need time to assess a situation and think of a solution.

Yeah I know what you mean, especially at the end of s3 when he hacks the dark army in like a hour. He's a bit to fucking powerful

This is true but a realistic version of the show would be
>Elliott phishes for nudes and jacks off
>Elliott browses imageboards for 14 hours straight
>Elliott waits for neetbux so he can buy anime figurines
>Elliott starts various coding projects he'll never finish
>Elliott hoards various form of media he'll never watch/listen/read/play
>Season finale: Elliott buys helium tank and kysses himself

Well he seemed to know the ctf they we're doing

he got laid so no

Doesn't this guy fuck?
He ain't our guy

Dude I am *literally* Elliot

Have you heard of SPOILERS??

lmao
You don't have sex, user? What year are we in? 2009? Dude, come on, that's not possible. At least hire a prostitute every once in a while.

>hire a prostitute
Unless you're patrick bateman, stick with tinder and spend the saved cash on a gym membership.

This is actually very very accurate. And could be a possible reality show too

i'd watch

Fellow blueball here. Not sure where you live my dude, but my understanding of prostitution in America presents high risk of VD/getting robbed, just to fuck some fat slob bitch

>stick with tinder
medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a

Would visit the Bunny Ranch in a heartbeat tho

[c]no[/c]

Have you heard of a literary device called "unreliable narrator"? It's not that elliot was perceiving his experience this way, it's that he was presenting it as such to his audience.

I was kidding, but as a piece of advice, don't go on your own unless you can ask for a whorepilled friend to help you set up your first encounter.

Yeah whatever excuse for shit writing.
S1 was best one.
After S1 it was just back and forth all the way
>He sees an orange and does everything related to orange
>Audience are meh
>It actually was an apple
>Audience WOAHHHHH
Gtfo

This.
His whole mental disease is just an excuse for poor writing in general.