God I wish there were more girls like her!

God I wish there were more girls like her!
She is such a nerd XD

Attached: Screenshot_20180820-083711.png (720x1041, 105K)

She is really unique!

>she

>phoneposter
And probably 10x smarter than you. Not that it is a high bar.

>And probably 10x smarter than you
I know, I wish I could be like her someday

she needs to join our startup

You retards posting your hate for her is just as bad as her virtue signaling.

>her

You can switch endianness on ARM? Sweet

Meanwhile you don't know shit about ARM or any kind of Assembly

>virtue signaling
go to bed Ben

Do I have to chop off my dick to be like that?

Attached: you.gif (618x490, 77K)

>hahaha look at this WOMAN she knows things about computers (the topic of this imageboard) while I am a retarded consumerist summerfag!
>let's make fun of her my fellow consumerist subhumans, and anyone who thinks making fun of knowledge is a white knight! HA
I do not agree with what you are saying my fellow nu-Jow Forums-redditarian.

Attached: 1349909715063.jpg (566x480, 65K)

cringe. Kill yourselves you fucking retards come back when you know how to program in ARM assembly

>If you laugh about her attention seeking tweet then you dont know ARM or basic Assembly
>knowing how to program ARM makes you smart

Neck yourself

>) while I am a retarded consumerist summerfag!
>implying implications

>HAHA I'M FUCKED UP FOR DOING WHAT GUYS NORMALLY DO ALL YEAR ROUND HAHA NO XDDDDD

>she

@user u should ask her to join our startup

instruction1
instruction2
instruction3

Guys, I'm such a Nerd XDD

Is this the daily incel thread where all "men" on Jow Forums pick a woman and start hating and insulting her for no reason other than her being completely superior to you all?

>I did something. PRAISE ME!
Twitter was a mistake

doesn't everyone learn at least one RISC assembly language in university?

oh no

a grill knows more than me better make fun of her

CISC x86 ASM. My ex used to teach at a CS university.

Congrats she did something practically all men already do but don't feel the need to attention whore about it.

I don't think guys normally read ARM manuals/books all year round.

>what is reading technical shit or tutorials for relevant shit at night because your sleep schedule sucks
mate..

>practically all men learn ARM assembly
Right then faggot why don't you give us a link to your github with all your projects that make use of ARM assembly? We all have one right?

This thread is full in insecure retards. Go back to hyping over GPU's and leave programming to those who care.

She is hot and smart and good at RE.

instruction1
instruction2
instruction3 instruction4

fuck you!

Attached: 24495016.jpg (766x900, 82K)

I'M BEYOND MAD

▲▲

ao's a nerd as well.

>Kill yourselves
>come back
how do i come back after killing myself you retard

this tweet alone proves she knows more than 99% of this brainlet board
now get back to "why the fuck do pointers exist in C?" and "how do i uninstall ubuntu?" threads

Are you fucking retarded? Knowing a couple intructions in arm assembly doesn't make you special

What is the the load operation in the middle?

Assembly is a sin

She seems cool, don't understand the hate.

but he doesn't have one either. he just posted three lines from a textbook, not a use case

>I don't like it when people try to learn new things

are you fucking braindead? i didnt say it does, i said its more than 99% of this board
learn to read, brainlet

Every guy does that?

Jow Forums has really gone overboard with the woman hate. I understand why people hate SJWs but this just seems irrational and butthurt.

except the most active threads on this board are programming related
why are you so obsessed with defending a tranny?

explain this meme to me this instant i keep seeing for the past month

lurk more newfag

When I get sad I go to Jow Forums and read what's going on. Then I realize whatever loser I might be, at least I'm not at the bottom.

>he never read loads of wiki pages at night
are you a cuck?

yes, they are programming related - half of them are about javascr*pt, "c is too hard and useless anyway" or "what the fuck is smalltalk lmao"
i can _guarantee_ you that 90% of this board's posters never wrote a single program in assembly
>why are you so obsessed with defending a tranny?
because even that attention-whoring trap knows more than the people writing shit about her/him/xer in this thread

becky: OH EM GE stacie like remember that time we watch the bing bang theory?
stacie: tehe we're such geekgurlss xD
becky:I know riiiight? Brains and looks beetch ;)

Sure, but I hardly think I'm representative of the male population. I don't think every guy does that. Otherwise you wouldn't hear so much constant REEEEEIng about normies on Jow Forums

*applies a gallon of makeup*

So can i cash out attention points by tweeting common knowledge if i'm a man? rhetorical question btw sweetie

no, you have Jow Forums for that

cd codecode cd
code
code cd
cd code

lol, common knowledge is that your handle should not be at 'male' on the gender spectrum. If you don't even know the rules, why do you want to play the game?

you virgins will hate anything related to women, aren't you? just ignore her, how hard is that?

Sorry man i come from a place where there are still sane people

You guys are just a bunch of incel, seriusly seek help.

That girl isn't ``koding'' which will rightfully deserve hate and bashing.
At least she knows what ARM and endianess is.
In this case you look like pathetic faggots

the joke isn't that she knows ARM, or what endianness is
the joke is that she feels the need to tweet every 5 minutes about some useless shit just to prove herself to her twitter orbiters
she needs to pack it in. nobody honestly gives a fuck about how "weird" she is or what she learnt from some tutorial on the internet

i see no reason why this sort of behaviour should be encouraged; it's just attention whoring

im fucked up, I know,, hear me out

>it's 1am and I just learned how to read a manual
Based and womanpilled

Attached: 2g7x72.jpg (500x701, 72K)

>literally the easiest and most straightforward ISA
>impressive

yikes

>the "girl" who knows something about assembly is actually just a mentally ill man
How does this show that girls are good at anything?

>I'm fucked up, before your tiny brain tries to configure as to how such an incredibly complex individual such as myself operates, but hear me out.