Considering buying a cuckshed to house majority of the tech and papers I need for work (computers, printer, Nas storage...

Considering buying a cuckshed to house majority of the tech and papers I need for work (computers, printer, Nas storage, router)

Is this an ideal shed to use and work in? Will I boil alive in here working? Will my electronics and paperwork be safe from the elements? Do you think my wife's bf will complain that I'm wasting about 2 grand?

Attached: 0081483802343_A.jpg (380x380, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCRS9u1f7074u0Rrgu05K9Wg/videos
amazon.com/dp/B008UHXPD4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Is this an ideal shed to use and work in?
No.
>Will I boil alive in here working?
Yes.
>Will my electronics and paperwork be safe from the elements?
No.
>Do you think my wife's bf will complain that I'm wasting about 2 grand?
Yes.

If you insulate it correctly and add aircon it should be fine. My wifes husband is a builder and helped me with mine. mfw nice and cool in the summer while jemal allstar pumps the misses

Attached: 1525930399162.jpg (988x1059, 161K)

Great, thank you. I don't know if my wife's bf is an electrician or anything but I know he lays pipe every night

just build your own based on plans. just remember if it's larger than 10 feet by 10 feet you will probably have to get it inspected.

don't forget about niggers, user.
They'll rob you

It might work if you put in insulation, drywall and a small AC unit.

I'd rather not build it myself, to much work

The only one I know is Tyrone and I trust him

Good tip, thank you

Actually with it being a such a small size you might only need a portable AC and no insulation. You might be able to cut out the fake vent above the door and use it as a real one.

I'll consider it if I don't think the weight will bend the metal

>Network Attached Storage Storage

Don't use a portable AC, they're absolute shit. They can't vent electrical heat outside so it just leaks around the place where it's running.
I unironically lived in a shed for 3 years, my dad let me run a power cable over and I was allowed to use the shower in the house when no one was home. Aircon is a must. Some kind of ventilation is helpful if you plan on doing any kind of soldering too.

>my wifes husband

>Don't use a portable AC, they're absolute shit.

they're fine for small spaces

Attached: 1513004524001.png (842x792, 82K)

>allowed to use the shower when no one was home
>when no one was home

Is there a reason for that user? Are you an ogre?

I guess, probably? It's a huge waste of electricity though. In my experience a 10,000BTU portable air conditioner cooled less effectively than the 5,000BTU wall aircon I replaced it with.
His gf didn't want me around her kids

This raises even more questions...

Put a solar panel on top and run a smaller cooler in summer.

>His gf didn't want me around her kids
why?

why would he even be living in a shed in the first place

Would this even generate enough power to run a cooler? And by cooler I'm assuming you mean an a/c or something and not a fridge

A note on AC: I’ve seen this been done a lot when sheds are used for temporary housing, they put window units them. Insulation is a must or it will be difficult to keep the space cooled even with single unit cranking non stop. Without insulation it is common to have a unit in both windows. Sheds in general are poorly insulated. You will lose inside space by insulating but it is easier to cool. A spray foam solution may be better than standard fiberglass. Biggest challenge is keeping humidity down
Port AC will not work well in this application

buy an older toy hauler. one with a drawbridge instead of a ramp.

youtube.com/channel/UCRS9u1f7074u0Rrgu05K9Wg/videos

Topkek. This just raises more concerns. Just tell us the whole fucking story user

>amazon.com/dp/B008UHXPD4
Honeywell's cooler at highest setting only uses 30 watts.

If not that, you can simply run a PVC pipe underground and back up into the shed. Then attach a fan on one end. You'll get natural earth powered heating/cooling system.

>natural earth powered heating/cooling
This sounds really neato

If you're the cuck and not the bull, I think you're supposed to be the husband in the story.

Are you the guy who had poptart boxes all over his walls?