Worst Social Network

Is Facebook still the most insufferable surveillance network or has it been surpassed? That Penny Arcade comic was wrong. It's posting publicly under their legal name that makes people show their worst. They end up signaling in an ocean of signaling. "Look at me! Am I cool yet? Am I?"

I still haven't seen any large website was worse overall. Twitter as least has some cool software developers posting updates and @ctrlcreep.

Attached: facebook.gov.jpg (1260x560, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shkspr.mobi/blog/2018/08/twitters-secret-guest-mode/.
uk.reuters.com/article/us-facebook-encryption-exclusive/exclusive-u-s-government-seeks-facebook-help-to-wiretap-messenger-sources-idUKKBN1L226D
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think insta is more popular now (at least with young people) and it's more insufferable cause it's just people showing off, at least fb has funny autistic rants and stuff like that, ig is just thots and wannabe thots.

I use VKontakte :3

Attached: vkontakte-logo-png-transparent.png (2400x612, 165K)

are you Russian spy?

few years ago i heard about diaspora which is open source social network. it seems to still exist today but i've never heard anybody uses it.

No (: I'm just here to inform you that you should use VKontakte.

pls show bob

There's also the fediverse (GNU Social, Mastodon, Pleroma)

what is name of such an network?

Is there a way of making a Twitter account with one of online SMS verification services?

Diaspora is most popular in Eastern Europe. Other open source federation networks are Mastodon (twitter clone for online communities) and friendica (can interact with both diaspora and Mastodon). There are others as well like GNU social but they are lless active

Boomers all use it all my mums 60+ use it, I wish it goes the way of MySpace, it's all spam and bs

I do, too

>Diaspora is most popular in Eastern Europe
Where? I'm in Eastern Europe and I've never met anyone who knew about it IRL.

You probably won't have any luck with the free public ones because they get used up really quickly, but you can create a number with something like Twilio. There is also shkspr.mobi/blog/2018/08/twitters-secret-guest-mode/.

Stop posting lies already! OP

Attached: lies.png (648x518, 2K)

how many mums do you have

Fix your fonts/RDP client.

even insta is kind of dead now for the youngest kids
it's all about Snapchat

>Is Facebook still the most insufferable surveillance network or has it been surpassed?

No, that's Jow Forums now.

They're clearly running linux.

Since all our information on PRISM is now half a decade old there is no way to know if Facebook is still the social network the most relied on by intelligence agencies. If I were them I would have focused on trying to get access to foreign social networks and message services if at all possible (WeChat, Weibo, Telegram...).

all of them are the worst

I read its the other way around. Snapchat has had a hard time keeping users around because all of its content is ephemeral for the end user. They also have a hard time finding ways to cover it with ads, so it's probably not long for this world

I'm more of a Live Journal kind of guy

STAY IN UR THREAD SHILL D:<

They are still leaning hard on Messenger at least, last week a court filing went public that showed Facebook trying to fight off the DOJ who were asking for a backdoor in Messenger.
uk.reuters.com/article/us-facebook-encryption-exclusive/exclusive-u-s-government-seeks-facebook-help-to-wiretap-messenger-sources-idUKKBN1L226D

>I read its the other way around.
Same.