Why do iPhone users get so many diseases?

Why do iPhone users get so many diseases?

Attached: 1511856478706.png (617x992, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phonearena.com/news/is-your-pixel-2-xl-a-tortoise-or-a-hare_id107914
youtube.com/watch?v=Lgv7aktFErA#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they visit the Apple store so often.

Attached: 1509756267368.png (424x513, 30K)

Same reason why white americans commit most of the crime in USA. There's just way too many of them and it skews the statistics

iTODDLERS POZZED AGAIN

>10% marketshare
>gets all the diseases

Attached: 1519865842977.jpg (1024x576, 108K)

>iPhone users
Found your problem.

Attached: 1533360200306.jpg (1280x720, 208K)

Help Jow Forums. I'm an iphag user but want to Android.
Unfortunately I don't know where to begin.
I need a 3.5mm headphone jack because from what I've read the USB-C to 3.5mm adapters Google sells are garbage.
I also hear that Samsung has shit software and those meme curved screens.

>shit software
Maybe 4 years ago.

It's not like this is discussed every day and there's a general thread for this.

But there isn't.

they are gay

From taking it up the ass all day.

>ask androidfags to name a phone that has a 3.5mm jack and no shitty oem skin
>get responses like above
Never change, faggots.

>be aids infested ifag
>call other people faggots

Really made me think.

Sony phones are pretty nice

Their iMmune system is full of bugs

BECAUSE THEY'RE BEING FUCKED UNLIKE YOU VIRGINS

>bragging about taking it up the ass
Yikes.

>android phones are so shit that androidfags can't answer a simple question about a phone recommendation without using an insult
Enjoy ShitPie you faggot

gsmarena.com

Attached: Moana-clip.jpg (851x356, 83K)

Yes, they really are being fucked.

>gsmarena.com
Great, so I gotta go through 40 manufacturers each with numerous models. Then I have to look through spec sheets and user reviews (because Android OEM's tend to make shit).
Of course, androidfags could just answer the question. But they can't because odds are the parameters I'm asking for probably don't exist (3.5mm jack, vanilla android or a skin that isn't shit).

Pretty much. Get to reading, nigger.

The state of android fags. And I'm not gonna get reading, I'll just buy an iphone XI plus out of laziness. At least I'll know what I'm getting and it won't become a lagfest or break down in a year.

Attached: 1403139703859.png (555x407, 13K)

>it won't become a lagfest
lmao, the state of denial from itoddlers

When has an iPhone ever become a lagfest? It will get a little slower as the hardware ages and the software gets updated, but it's still very useable.
Android on the other hand:
"Severe lag discovered in some Pixel 2 XL models; Google will reportedly replace some units"
phonearena.com/news/is-your-pixel-2-xl-a-tortoise-or-a-hare_id107914

>denying the time when apple actively actively hid the fact that they were intentionally slowing down older phones with updates because of the shit battery

I'm not denying anything. Apple fucks up like anything else. But "slowing down" isn't nearly as comparable to the state of the Pixel or Touchjizz which can become unusable.

>slowing down is not comparable to slowing down
the absolute state of applefags

Attached: 1534793533173.png (625x423, 74K)

>i hate looking through a bunch of pussies to fuck, i'll just bend over and let someone fuck me in the ass instead

If a guy runs a lot, but slows down as he gets older = Apple
If a guy runs a lot, but is now bedridden after being in a car crash = Android

Shit analogy. Odds are Android and Apple phones will fuck you in the ass some way, but at least with Apple you know you're getting a premium device with continual support and you know the specs and what it can't do.
The idea of investigating the android skins of 40 different OEMs is nuts. Then you have to see if they have a headphone jack (only because the 3.5mm to USB C adapter is hot garbage and barely works). Then you have to see if they have classic android OEM problems (like LG with shit screens). Then you have to see if it's available on major American carriers.

Literally every lagPhone ever made has been a laggy bug ridden piece of shit.

Attached: 1532856207532.jpg (1198x836, 249K)

>ishit
>laggy unusable shit after 3 months of use
>bends
>throttles
>overheats
>explodes
>"""""""""""""premium""""""
This is why people laugh at iToddler subhumans.

Attached: 1529632063093.png (532x2612, 808K)

When you make hundreds of millions of phones, of course there will be some problems.
But most iPhones work pretty damn well whether you like them or not.
Even see someone with a 3 year old Samsung phone or a Nexus? No because they're unusable by that point.

> probably don't exist (3.5mm jack, vanilla android
Threre's too much, so filter it as you want.

You're comparing "laggy" with "slow down". There's a major difference. Most people don't even notice the slow down. Whereas even Pixel XL engineers couldn't understand why the Pixel XL has gotten so laggy that it's unusable.

>Threre's too much, so filter it as you want.
Name 3.

>3 year old samsung or nexus
>works perfectly fine
>3 week old iphone
>already slower than the 3 year old samsung or nexus

Attached: $100 nexus 5 vs $900 jPhone 6.webm (960x540, 2.84M)

iToddlers will defend this.

>Most people don't even notice the slow down.
The state of iPoojeet damage control.

Attached: 1512112588289.webm (640x360, 2.57M)

Nonsense with no context.
For all we know the Nexus was just refreshed that day and the iPhone hasn't be refreshed in years.
And I'm not talking about SPEED. Sure, the Android might be faster than the iPhone right out the box, but as times go on lagdroid kicks in and it becomes almost unusable.
Even a Google engineer couldn't figure out why the pixel xl had so much lag. Samsung is famous for the touchjizz skin going to shit after a year.

Now that's LAG. But those cases are few and far between. If the majority of iphones were acting that way, it would be all over social media and youtube.

Diseases tend to come from outside, since iPhone users tend to live normal lives, integrated into society, they do go outside, which drastically increases their chance to catch something. They get laid more often too, which further raises the probability, especially due the preference of anal.

>lagPhone chinktrash gets BTFO with hard fact and data
>iPajeet immediately goes into fruity fantasy land making up bullshit to defend his gay fag brand
Lmao

It's all over international news, but keep shitting in the street ipoojeet.

>YOU MUST FEED BABY >:(
You better off with apple indeed.

ITODDLERS ON SUICIDE WATCH

>>lagPhone chinktrash gets BTFO with hard fact and data
If the iPhone is chinktrash, then what's Android OEM hardware? Consistently it performs worse and breaks much more easily.
>iPajeet immediately goes into fruity fantasy land making up bullshit to defend his gay fag brand
What bullshit is that? Are you saying that overwhelming majority of iPhones sold in the last 3 years have the problems like the camera in that video? If that were the case social media would shut down because the cameras weren't working.
You're the one living in fantasy. Samsung's top phones are laggy shit and have exploded en masse in the past.
Google's top phone is such a mess that even Google engineers can't figure out why they're lagging so hard.
They made Android Pie which will end up being on 9% of devices, meanwhile Oreo is probably on 10% of devices (so what's the point of all this software upgrading if no one gets it).
The rest of Android OEMs are literal chinkshit that never makes it's way to America unless you're an autist that really needs Xiamo One Plus shit

COPE

That article was written in February 2018 and I've literally heard nothing about it then or now. If you take a phone that launched 3 months before and put all of it's reported problems into one article right before said problems are fixed with software updates, you're a fag.
If these problems were still going on you would have heard about it all the time (we heard about bendgate all the time because that was a problem that didn't go away until the next phone release).
Android phones get worse and worse with regards to lag and shitty OEM hardware.

>Consistently it performs worse and breaks much more easily.
#JustAppleThings

COPE

Only the hardest of Android fagboys won't admit that Apple's hardware is superior in almost every way. Samsung with their shitty curved screens are really delicate, LG screens are shit, Google screens have the blue tint, etc.

S E E T H I N G

This an anime basket weaving board. Nothing here can make me "S E E T H E".

Only the hardest of Apple fagboys won't admit that Apple's hardware is inferior in almost every way.

i wonder which Rossman could be behind this post

In what way is it inferior?
The screens are superior to every Android makers. Samsung makes the screen, but on their Galaxy phones they go full retard and curve them.
The speakers on the iphone are top notch.
The camera is excellent (though I don't get too much into taking pics)
The iphone 3.5mm to lightning adapter works very well (although I fucking hate it just doesn't have a 3.5mm jack). Whereas the android USB C to 3.5mm jack barely works.

Nah, do you research InstantGratificationphonefaggot
or just go to the apple store and replace your battery before the prices go up in December then pretend like you aren't getting fucked in your ass

>Nah, do you research
Great answer. The problem is by the time I'm done with the research all those phones will be replaced with new models that are stupidly different from their predecessors.
Androidfags can't answer a simple question based on TWO PARAMETERS!

That's why you buy SE, 6S or 6S Plus

fast, cheap, good and reliable and more LTE bands
and you get headphone jack for free!

>The screens are superior
Straight up lie.
>top notch.
top kek
>camera is excellent
A $100 galaxy s6 utterly BTFOs the fagPhoneX
>muh dongles
lmao'ing at your LIFE

Attached: 1523714676989.png (719x990, 850K)

Good thing I only have sex with my hand

>ishit
>good and reliable
Good joke.

Attached: 1518753682607.jpg (640x640, 41K)

Lmfao at how buttblasted ifags get at the smallest things

Taking male penises up their anal orifice.

>Straight up lie.
Faggot, I said the Galaxy's were better, but they CURVE them making them ugly, glare filled and delicate.
Iphone wins.
>top kek
I hate the notch. But it's even sadder that almost EVERY android OEM (including Google) is copying it.
>A $100 galaxy s6 utterly BTFOs the fagPhoneX
I never said it was the best, I said it was excellent (but I'm not into this area too much). So to you 2nd place = BTFO SHIT!
>lmao'ing at your LIFE
Uh, I hate dongles, but unfortunately almost EVERY android OEM is copying Apple, AGAIN. But at least the Apple dongles WORK!

fpbp

6S and 6S Plus were improved by using different aluminum mixture
If you don't trust them, get SE, but battery is bad.

6 is slow and bending

>Bring up a problem that was fixed in the next release
>Android lag problem still exist.

>2nd place
Try 200th place, right behind $50 phones.

>Try 200th place, right behind $50 phones.
Yeah ok, show me the general consensus on that.

>ipoojeet desperate shitting out excuses
>OP already proves applel never fixed it

???
The bending was fixed.
Android lag has never been fixed.

Why do desperately lie iPoojeet?

???
Are you saying bendgate is still doing on? I haven't heard about it with the 6s, 7, 8 or X.
And are you saying that Android lag is gone? Even GOOGLE ENGINEERS can't figure out why the Pixel XL is lagging.
Samsung still have perfected Touchjizz.

iGays BTFO!!!!!

Applel are still denying bendPhone 6 happened. Touch disease on bendPhone 6 stems from bending, touch IC from 6s is also from bending, loop disease from 7 and 7s is also from bending. Every single case the part that ultimately fails is right under the same fragile spot on the bendPhone 6,7,8 case. bendPhone 8 failures will be popping up with rapid frequency right after all their warranties expire.

How will they EVER recover?

>Applel are still denying bendPhone 6 happened
No, I'm saying it's OVER. They fixed the problem. This hasn't happened with 6s, 7, or 8 or X.
Lagroid continues (Oreo has lag and Pie has lag).

>They fixed the problem.
Wrong.

>Wrong.
Then why don't we see headlines like "Apple STILL hasn't fixed bendgate and it's the CURRENT YEAR!"
The problem is done. My 6s didn't have it, neither does my X. When bendgate happened they reported it all over the place, now you never heard about it, because the problem got fixed.
Lagroid continues.

>No, I'm saying it's OVER.
>bendPhone 6 still bending
>bendPhone 6s still bending
>bendPhone 7 and 7s starting to develop same defects as 6 and 6s did at their age
>bendPhone 8 and X nearing that age too
At least you tried iPoojeet.

The state of ipoojeet delusion.

This has absolutely not happened on any mass scale like bendgate for the iphone 6.
If it did, we would have heard about it.
You're living in a delusional fantasy land where Apple phones keep bending and Android phones don't lag. SAD

You're not offering any evidence. You're taking a problem from years ago that was a big deal and claiming that's it's still happening all the time when the lack of reporting in the media and social media proves otherwise.
Does the iPhone still lose internet when you hold it a certain way? Oh wait, they fixed that problem years ago, but to you it still happening to every iphone user, right?

>problem from years ago
Learn to read dates and shit in a fucking toilet pajeet.

That's TOUCH DISEASE faggot, we're talking about bendgate.
Still doesn't answer how Lagdroid still continues (even with Oreo and Pie)

>street shitting ipoojeet still denying all these problems caused bybfailing components always on the exact same bendy spot on the bendPhone 6 7 and 8
>still desperately fabricating bullshit about android that affects only 1 specific model out of hundreds
Keep seething ipoojeet.

>>street shitting ipoojeet still denying all these problems caused bybfailing components always on the exact same bendy spot on the bendPhone 6 7 and 8
You're trying to link bendgate to touch disease? WAAAH?
6s, 7, 8 DON'T BEND. They have touch disease, but that's an unrelated issue.
Bendgate is over and you are literally the only androidfag I've seen trying to carry this torch still.
>still desperately fabricating bullshit about android that affects only 1 specific model out of hundreds
So Samsung and touchjizz doesn't lag? So HTC sense doesn't lag? So Pixel XL 2 with vanilla android (oreo or pie) doesn't lag?
Those are the most popular developers. If you start pulling out stats about some one plus xiami phone that will never make it to America, then yeah you've got me.

>bendPhone
>doesn't bend
POO IN LOO

Nowhere near as bad as a lagPhone right out of the box.

Attached: 17222758166769886019962978480649725662986245.webm (640x290, 2.43M)

You're like dealing with a mental patient.
The 6 bent.
The 6s, 7, 8 and X don't.
What's so hard to understand?
Do Xbox One's get the Red Ring of Death? No, because that's been fixed. Same way the bending got fixed.
Great job ignoring how all the top android phones ALL LAG.

IPOOJEETS ON SUICIDE WATCH

You're confusing LAG with SPEED. It's amazing how stupid androidfags are.
There's no doubt that a lot of android phones have faster processors and more ram, but as time goes on, the LAGRDOID kicks in. It happens to ALL Samsung phones after a few months and it's happening to the Pixel 2's right now.
Apple will be roughly the same speed (unless and update fucks it up). They don't become laggy messes like Android phones.

Imagine being a brain dead subhuman ipoojeet actually trying to deny FACT confimed by phone repair shops all over the planet. bendPhones are fragile trash and still use the same bendy trash chassis for 4 years. The only thing that's changed is the component layout internals, which results in different components failing when the recycled beer cans applel uses for their chinktrash bends.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lgv7aktFErA#

>They don't become laggy messes like Android phones.
This. lagPhones are unusable laggy pieces of shit right out of the box.