helicoptergame.net
theannoyingsite.com/
wiki.archlinux.org/
orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/
pointlesssites.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump for interesting random webpages

yyyyyyy.info

there's a shitload of stuff to do on this website once you figure out how you fucking navigate it

Jow Forums.org

w0bm.com

>>

wwwwwwwww.jodi.org/
This'll steal a good hour of your time

new4chan.ml/

thejidf.org/

trumpdonald.org

helicoptergame.net

>fun

Best one:
theannoyingsite.com/

Attached: trapcode.jpg (2400x3200, 1.11M)

wiki.archlinux.org/

Attached: 1534485604156.jpg (680x680, 69K)

why am I having so much fun with this

How do I even play this? There's no browser that I know of that still supports flash.

I really wish people would stop posting that guy's face

but he's too cute ^:^

Because old flash games are the pinnacle of PC gaming.

My computer threw a tantrum.
Thanks, I hate it.

Uhh... both Firefox and Chrome support flash?

Vivaldi, Firefox, maybe even Opera

Didn't Chrome drop Flash a year ago?

>ctrf+f
>zombocom
>0 results

Attached: Untitled.jpg (423x530, 45K)

mkay so apparently it starts printing shit too

r*ddit

I ctrl U for source and ctrl F for "href="

found some links and went there listened to some song on the site
is that how you navigate it?

chrome doesn't support flash and firefox only supports it because you can basically support anything in firefox

orteil.dashnet.org/cookieclicker/

That was the shit back in middle school

Jow Forums

>fun

Up to 5,000 cookies, 50 cookies per second.
Fuck all y'all, I'm building an empire.

>VRML
Haven't seen that in a while.

I'm at 38 octillion per second now.

Remember when this game was new. So easy to cheat using an autoclicker.

pointlesssites.com/

It's served me well for more than a decade now.

Attached: 1532449681165.png (1274x370, 136K)

z0mg, fucken gesichert

fuck i had to restart my pc

staggeringbeauty.com

if you are an epileptic, don't open

nobody is epileptic, epilepsy is an artificial meme to spread fear about flashing imagery.

have you ever seen an epileptic in your life? have you ever heard of an epileptic existing?
there might live a few thousand epileptics on earth, true, but they're not worth mentioning. everytime I see somebody warn epileptic I cringe a little

I've actually seen a guy have a full grand mal seizure due to photosensitive epileptic shock and he bit his tongue off. Wasn't pretty.

Inhaled a lot of blood.

but useless

This made me very curious about how that would look like.
Don't get me wrong: I still think it sounds funny.

>even though a warning never hurt anybody and a lack of a warning could potentially hurt a lot more, we should all just drop seizure warnings because it makes me feel ewwie
could you possibly be a bigger baby?

I'm epileptic (petit mal/myoclonic). Most people with epilepsy aren't photosensitive though. My seizures are triggered by sleep deprivation.

logs you out of practically everything. it's actually pretty funny but save yourself some headache and skip this link user.

>could you possibly be a bigger baby?
I'm trying

A grand mal seizure basically looks like what you see in the movies. Lying on the floor, full-body convulsions, gasping for air, etc. Essentially you lose control of every muscle in your body and they go haywire; at the same time, the mind becomes absent from the brain, so it's not like you're awake to experience it. A seizure is typically followed by a 10-15 minute period of 'confusion,' which isn't like "whoa where am I" confusion but it's basically like total loss of information mixed with panic.
You've forgotten how to speak, only barely remember how to walk (so you might walk like a drunk baby), you don't recognize objects, don't know your name, don't know what year it is, everybody's suddenly speaking a foreign language, and your lungs are on fire. Also sometimes the more primitive parts of the brain take over and make you do things you didn't mean or want to do. Muscle memory goes a long way.
During a grand mal, your jaw might tense up and you might break a few of your teeth or bite part of your tongue off, so if you're laying on your back you'll inhale a lot of blood and might drown in it. That is if you didn't already die from hitting your head on the transition from standing to convulsing.

There are many kinds of seizures (for example I've also seen absence seizures, wherein your mind basically just 404s for 5-30 seconds and you stare blankly. Typically happens in children but also might sometimes happen in adults. You could be right in the middle of saying something and then it feels like there's a lapse in time and suddenly you're in the "confusion" phase from earlier, although with absence seizures the 'confusion' phase seems optional, kinda 50/50) but the grand mal is by far the most dangerous and terrifying.