It seriously took me about 10 minutes to turn off some services and set some admin policies to disable automatic...

It seriously took me about 10 minutes to turn off some services and set some admin policies to disable automatic updates, anti-virus and other bloat. Once again I made a huge mistake listening to Jow Forums and assuming you aren't all plebs.

Attached: Blue-Wallpaper-Windows-10-HD-2880x1800-2-1-620x349.jpg (620x349, 11K)

Moron why are you fucking with a perfectly working system or turning off antivirus? If virus are still spreading its because of people like you. You are like the antivaxers of the internet.

I run the occasional manual scan instead of constantly having my resources drained and I've never had a single virus. Nice try, zoomer.

the virus will instantly destroy your shit and only antivirus will instantly find it when it attacks lmao, glhf scanning when ur computer is locked behind encryption

>downloading viruses
not all of us are below 85 IQ

Hasn't been a problem for 15 years. I think I'll be fine ;)

I mean maybe a dog or something uses your computer

newfag doesn't know windos runs better with viruses

I have viruses that kill other viruses on my win10 computer

>having to tweak the system so it doesn't violate your privacy
my sides

Attached: serveimhage.jpg (620x407, 33K)

I installed gentoo and I'm happier with that than windows.
Jow Forums was right.

>he thinks he turned off all the botnet features with a few toggles in the "settings" panel
kekekeke

imagine being this naive about the nature of closed source software

This is the actual problem with windows, I can't believe we're still having the anti-vaxxer argument in 2018.

Yeah nu-Jow Forums is kind of pleb. They haven't figured out how to completely transcend the problems with windows. They don't understand how to secure a windows PC, how to manage an online identity, automate shit, or how to use the best tools for the job.

>implying it won't reset back the next time you update windows

In the 10 minutes you were getting cucked and trying to disable dogshit that will come back after an update I upgraded my 3 systems, set up an nginx server and fucked your mother on the side.

t. brainlet who can't manage 2 computers

Sorry, couldn't hear you over the server room, come closer.

Stay away from that user. Friendly advice.

the best part is you don't even have to activate windows 10 ever
the only thing it activation let's you do is move some task bar icons

>having to tweak the system for working wifi
year of the Linux desktop

>the best part
lovely

>we need antivirus
>it's serious!
Jesus fuck, Jow Forums has been dumbed down. Yes, I use an antivirus too for the occasional scan, but it's not a fucking huge deal. What you need is fucking common sense, high security policies, and a fucking good firewall. And update your browser. That's it. As long as your ports are closed and your browser is fine, you will be fine.

i had absolutely no problems running puppy linux on some random 2004 laptop out of the box
win7 however didnt even recognize the network card model nor the sound was working

>As long as you do this this this and this and remember to configure your firewall you're FINE!

Don't run as administrator, don't pirate software, and uncheck shitware boxes when installing freeware.

No one actually likes Windows 10. It's the new Gentoo and you fell for it.

Attached: 1508199132155.png (645x729, 62K)

Lmao wait for the next update pleb

>My car runs great. I just remove the chassis and the chairs, and the roof, and the AC. Now it accelerates nicely and doesn't even use up that much gas
This is you.

>some services
Good for you, retard.

you will get a forced update in 1week-2months time happens to every one that's why there is 6methods of stopping updates and there have been 6major updates Microsoft changes how they do updates ever time to fight plebs like you and expand the botnet. Microsoft literally charge people subscriptions for intune to delay them properly for 6-12months and then offer the option if your a uni or big company to pay them to delay updates longer. if the hack methods worked nasa and ford and general motors and shit would use them. your a fool for thinking you have won. enjoy your random update out of the blue.

I disabled every thing properly and 2-3months later it forced update friend did same method he also got forced updates after a while.

Jow Forums is full of people like you bragging they have stoped updates or had them stoped for 2months but afte rthat they stop posting and never mention it again its because they all get forced updates otherwise people would be on here saying they have had no updates for a year or 8months or some thing.

>10 minutes
Oh no woe is you, who could only have guessed that you need to setup your OS after a fresh install.

Attached: 1523820427780.png (474x530, 223K)

just wait until windows re-enables automatic updates in a few weeks, and keeps re-enabling them whenever microshit has some extra spyware to drop on you