White people did it!

Theories for ancient technology are very popular in the West. Why? Idea that ancient people from Mayans to Egyptians to Indians we're technically advanced messes up narrative of linear progress of "progressives"; and saving ppl from "paganism" of religious right.

A lot of programming peddled by the History Channel tacitly promotes racism against Indigenous ancient people by implying they were/are too stupid to create wonderful architecture, create technology, and show many advances in science and engineering.

Attached: Ancient Monuments.jpg (480x360, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/LDbRjMXb1nlv/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tacitly promotes racism
sage, in all fields

Attached: shit.png (327x527, 230K)

>A lot of programming peddled by the History Channel tacitly promotes racism against Indigenous ancient people by implying they were/are too stupid to create wonderful architecture, create technology, and show many advances in science and engineering.

Because that's literally the truth. I will go even further and state the following: Every single civilization in the history of humanity was founded and composed primarily of caucasoid/white people, or had caucasoid/whites as its elite. Every single one of them. The Incas, the Chinese, the Egyptians, you name it.

Whites had inhabited all the continents for thousands of years before Christoper Columbus set sail to discover the New World. Whites crossed the Atlantic and established themselves in America thousands of years before any of the brown races did through Asia, making us the original American natives, the archeological record, morphological analysis of human remains, carbon dating procedures and much more scientific evidence on top of this confirms this. It pretty much is undeniable fact.

I will say it: We were kings, we were emperors, we are the ONLY civilization builders.

Attached: 1509600817301.jpg (640x305, 56K)

The Incas literally worshipped a white man as their god, as the man who founded their civilization. His name was Viracocha, and was a WHITE BEARDED CAUCASOID man with BLUE EYES. That is how the Incas depicted him.

Attached: 1509598157564.jpg (845x403, 98K)

Same with the Chinese civilization(s).

Attached: 1509598067494.jpg (640x420, 213K)

Attached: 1509598113817.jpg (640x668, 115K)

To communicate with mars. This was ages ago before the big war.

HAAHAHAHAHAHA

WE WUUUUZ KINGZ, mayo edition

The swastika... holy fuck are whiteoids really this retarded?

Provide some evidence to the contrary then, Waffle.

>Waffle
That's Belgium brainlet

Also why is the burden of proof on me? He's the one making that wild claim without any evidence to back it.

>be shitskin
>be inferior
>live in white mans country because your country is full up of retarded sub 90 IQ shitskins
>call your superiors retarded

Why don’t you live in a country full of your own “people”?

If you challenge and idea in the public sphere you accept the burden of proof.

Also, are you implying that there isn't a waffle house every 5ft in any Dutch city or town? Fuck off, waffle.

>If you challenge and idea in the public sphere you accept the burden of proof.
How would I even proof him wrong? He did not post any evidence other than a quote about Peru and a random image he probably pulled from facebook
>Also, are you implying that there isn't a waffle house every 5ft in any Dutch city or town? Fuck off, waffle.
You ever been to the Netherlands m8?
Because the USA decided to play world police and the country I'm living in right now helped them so I'll be shitting in their streets for a while longer :)

Also I never made the claim what white people haven't done a lot for the world. I just don't believe that they are involved in EVERY SINGLE CIVILIZATION as the fag above claimed.

>proof
Prove*

because you dont have any, nigger.
Nordic populations always made nobility in most of the countries in the world.
pic is a skull from altaic region.
~2000 years BCE

Attached: oy-9RiH274I.jpg (449x600, 63K)

Post the source vlad

Attached: 1509598139764.jpg (640x413, 109K)

Attached: 1509598096017.jpg (845x403, 77K)

>racism doesn't exist at all
Do you believe that?

Attached: 1509598199179.jpg (845x403, 130K)

Attached: 1512870656037.jpg (1280x2872, 1.48M)

>iranians
Nice white history there m88

Stop posting images, start posting sources

So uz be sain...dat wi...wi wer....SIENTESTS AND SHET???

The images include their own sources. You're just too lazy or too much of a brainlet to look it up yourself and understand anything. You want to be spoonfed... quite fitting for your kind.

Attached: 1522025745109.jpg (4132x3151, 3.72M)

This is the only one that has a "Source" which is a Wikipedia link

>Belgium
Literally no one gives a shit about the difference between your two countries

WE

Jow Forums has convinced me that whiteys are just as bad as niggers

Something goes bad?
Blame it on the Jews! Jews are behind everything that goes wrong in my life!

Women like blacks?
Jews!

Whitey opens borders?
Jews!

We wuz kingz!
Look here's an image with a claim, we built the pyramidz and shiet!

lol at this shitskin cope

Selective about who is and who isn't white when it suits /poltards/

Most of those threads are shills trying to make Nationalists appear as retarded dindus.

bitchute.com/video/LDbRjMXb1nlv/

white people are the real israelis and jews arent chosen

There was an advwnced civilisation on a glabal scale 12500 years ago. You look at the temples and buildings around the world you just have to marvel at the level of skill they had. Their ability to cut stone so precisely was just incredible and how on earth they moved 50 tonne, if not more, rocks is an absolute mystery.. its a shame they vanished without a trace apart from the monuments they left behind, and if they were not built so well they would have vanished too. Im guessing it was down to a huge solar event, all this bullshit about meteors hitting the Earth is nonsense. I think the sun has been responsible for he extinction level events that have occured on this planet including the dinasours. whatever happens it causes a huge upheaval on a global scale, it literally moves continents.

> Who has eyes, let him see!

Attached: qr52da9b2c.jpg (720x688, 81K)

We wuz Mayans and shit

Attached: 1480167099029.jpg (785x789, 142K)

Attached: 1501838061466.jpg (1685x1501, 827K)

Attached: 1521396684289.jpg (493x397, 62K)

Attached: 1480167378750.jpg (843x397, 144K)

Attached: 1493563253706.jpg (629x524, 85K)

Why don't we grow new ones?

All those are brachycephalic semites, you stupid wewuzzer.

am i white my friend?

Who cares. The real question is "Are you Irish". If not, get the fuck out of Ireland

People are slowly waking up to the fact that we're not the first advanced global civilization.