Best tech reviewer and best ceo!

Are there any 2 more innovative people around today?

Attached: tesla.png (216x191, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UIwdCN4dV6w
youtube.com/watch?v=MevKTPN4ozw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

All I see is a celebrity and a nigger.
where are the innovators?

do either of them actually make anything or is it all slave labor

Nigger can into proper video editing and presentation
Celebrity can into making successful companies and funding rockets
(You) can into null
Says a lot about you faggot

wow edgelord, who would have guessed

>can into proper video editing and presentation
>clicking buttons, cut paste frames, read power point
if you have zero skills, video copy-pasta seems like skyence

edgelord?
wow,
what innovative did elon musk create?
what did that nigger create?
even musk wanted to steer his first company into the rocks, by making paypal to use windows.
He made money with that internet bubble in the 90s and now he is trading emission quota with other companies in states like California.

>what did that mkb create?
a self brand and youtube channel, how many billionaires are you meeting lately??

Oh wow I never thought it was that easy. Why don't you start doing that and get filthy rich.

I love all these tards who say it's so easy but never do it

what's the difficult part?
the process of creating a yt account or installing some video editing s/w?
Yes I have videos on yt,
no I am not doing it as a full time job, it's a 1-2 times a year hobby
yes I do a more complex job, I design digital circuits on FPGAs
yes I've met more important people than musk from companies like Mellanox, AMD, intel, Dell, Altera, Xilinx, Mathworks, e.t.c. who are innovators, engineers and mostly researchers like me.
a twitter celebrity or a yt nigger isn't something special.

>how many billionaires are you meeting lately??
great life achievement, he met a billionaire, now he can go back to the gheto and musk can go back to his cocaine.

Okay user, we got the point, nigger is not doing anything special. The question is why don't you follow his steps now that you deciphered his grand plan and know the formula to make mad money? Are you content with designing cirtuits so some nigger on youtube can present them on your behalf and make more money than you can ever imagine, or rather deep down the painful awareness that you are lesser than the nigger you were trying to belittle so far hits you so hard, and you are desperately trying to preserve your alter ego so to prevent yourself from committing suicide?

>The question is why don't you follow his steps now that you deciphered his grand plan and know the formula to make mad money?
why would I want to be like that nigger on yt?
what exactly does he get with his job, that I don't get with my research?
What's more exiting, getting in the lab and creating new things, or being on yt?
>you are desperately trying to preserve your alter ego so to prevent yourself from committing suicide?
it seems to me that you have this yt nigger as a god and you think he has everything.
Probably you want to be like him, because your own life is so miserable.
I'll ask you again, why would I trade all the thrill my job offers, the trips around the world, the access from datacenters to particle accelerators for a bunch of retards as subscribers on yt?
I don't want a job begging on a platform for subscribers, patreons or whatever.... and obviously I don't want to limit my education on "creating videos" on some program.

>a literal nigger and the reddit

Attached: extra powerful kaosmug.jpg (1500x543, 202K)

>what's the difficult part?
Making content PEOPLE WANT TO WATCH! Getting companies to give enough of a shit about you to pay for you to come to events because they know millions care what you think.

>great life achievement, he met a billionaire

You're not important enough that people want to invite you to events AND have you showcase their stuff. End of story.

The way your writing makes you look insanely bitter/jealous which is why we're laughing at you.

>niggers in charge of cinematography
youtube.com/watch?v=UIwdCN4dV6w

You say this like they're mutually exclusive.

thunderf00t is a youtuber and manages to juggle all that, while having close to a million subs. You just look butthurt

>ITT: Jow Forumseddit

Attached: 1523249868472.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

BASED AND REDPILLED

The nigger in question has a production team doing all the hard work.

>Making content PEOPLE WANT TO WATCH
a pair of silicone tits
>Getting companies to give enough of a shit about you to pay for you to come to events because they know millions care what you think.
I already do that. I am getting paid to travel and show my research because millions care what I do... and ofc billions and the next generations benefit from what I do.
>You're not important enough that people want to invite you to events AND have you showcase their stuff
you are making false assumptions faggot, and that leads you nowhere.
I am presenting my research in various scientific symposiums around the world and my research is part of the greatest experiment in the world, hint hint in europe.

>you look insanely bitter/jealous
what's not to be jealous about?
the unboxing of mass produced product targeting idiots?

fuck, this is sad. Jow Forums has the nigger version of ijustine for a great idol.
how the fuck empty your life must be to have this retard as the next big thing after Elon "the reddit" Musk.
youtube.com/watch?v=MevKTPN4ozw
just check this video real quick.
look how pathetic they look, they barely scratch the "tech" subject, which makes them less skillful than the doorman at the main gate of that factory.
come on fa/g/Jow Forumsots, you can do better than that.

Why does he have a production team in the first place user, is he some kind of an important person who can't be bothered with video editing anymore and passes that task to his wageslaves? A reality TV show star is running one of the biggest governments out there, you ought to give credit to actors at some point.

Attached: Hyper Loop One.jpg (995x600, 25K)

>thunderf00t is a youtuber and manages to juggle all that
thunderfoot became famous with his political controversy and clash with feminists... and there are many videos from years ago that he was scratching the same wound over and over again.
his main videos are about chemistry, astrophotography and solar roads and he finds interest in doing that as a hobby. those videos appeal to a certain small group of people because he does some more scientific approach to those subjects.
he didn't make yt his main job, though, because he is more happy working on the lab.
I am not interested at all about yt, neither have I used popular topics, clickbait titles or vivid thumbnails to lure views. My videos are more of a personal record.
I don't get it why Jow Forums puts yt as the fundamental step to be considered "successful"?

based and redpilled factory robots

Technigger and Musky Apartheid? Holy shit. It's the 19th century all over again.
I met one, was kind of a creepy experience. I don't want to give out his name but he owns one of the biggest home service firms in Europe. He let me look into the accounting of his company, I could immediately tell he was not just laundering clothes. His company was supposedly barely making a profit, while the guy was being driven around in what seemed to be an armored luxury sedan. He also asked me multiple times whether my essay would be published anywhere. I got in contact with him for an essay on running a business in the last year of highschool, he seemed kind of too eager to meet me in person. He came all the way to one his company's buildings in my hometown and he even offered to drop me off at home, I came there on my bike though, so I thanked him for his generosity and got the hell out of there. He kept complimenting me the whole time. Money really does weird things to people.

Brownlee is unironically my favorite consumerist YouTuber. He destroys that faggot s o y b o y unbox therapy.