IPhones are for poor children...

iPhones are for poor children. The Note series has always been the status symbol of someone on the top of the food chain.

>Higher price, high value people have resources
>Faster, high value people value time
>Better specs, high value people are intelligent
>Better design, high value people appreciate fine arts

Can we just laugh at this shitty slutty women and fuckbois that think an iPhone gets them any respect?

Attached: samsung-galaxy-note-9-1257.jpg (830x467, 49K)

>locked bootloader
>touchjizz

Samshit devices are for zoomers that unironically watch ltt and kfchd

Making yourself vulnerable for muhrice

No one cares about loading a broken pajeet rom on their phone. I pre-ordered and I'm excited to play the most popular game in the world with my friends with 15000 free vbucks (over a $100 value)

Keep lying to yourself you fucking nigger. Every famous / wealthy person on this earth has an iPhone.

iPhones are good for people who want phones that "just work". Although the iPhone X is bullshit

Samsung phones are just shit all together. There is pretty much no reason to get them.

iPOOJEETS ON SUICIDE WATCH

POO

Attached: 1504537340367.jpg (643x960, 257K)

You sound poor.

>phone
>status symbol
maybe around poor people

I'd like one with stock Android. That'd be nice.

I still may get one anyway. I have an iPhone X currently but my work gets me a new phone each year. Pixel 3 XL is yuck and the new iPhone this year isn't anything special.

>I'd like one with stock Android. That'd be nice.
It's great. I have a Google Pixel 1 and I love stock android so much more than Samsung's shit, and the constant updates and improvements are great. Android Pie runs flawlessly on this 2 year old phone.

But now I'm stuck without an upgrade path, because like you said, Google Pixel 3 XL looks like shit.

Fuck weird, unsightly notches and lack of headphone jacks.

I can't believe everyone is copying the worst of Apple's designs.

I agree with you. Kinda of in a tough spot for phones this fall.

Samsung
>touchjizz
>beyond moronic curved screen
Take away these 2 things and Samsung would be the GOAT

Why get a note 9 when you can get the s9+ which is basically the same phone without the gimmick stylus, slightly bigger screen, and not inflates retail/used price.

>using note 9 as status symbol in 2018
Have fun convincing apple fags that there iphone x is worse than your note lmao

>wealthy people spend money on high end phones that they use for browsing facebook

never gonna make it

thank god only the dogshit us version is locked lol

I don't even understand the anti-apple meme much anymore. Objectively Apple has the best SOC in the business. There's a lot of objective measures why they're better than a lot of the android offerings.

>people are STILL mindlessly repeating the "touchwiz is bad" meme in 2018

they both make phone calls tho

>Can we just laugh at this shitty slutty women and fuckbois that think an iPhone gets them any respect?
No, we can't, you poor brown plebbian idiot.

touchjizz caused my Note 5 to use more ram at startup than my laptop with bloated as fuck Manjaro Gnome.

1.6gb vs. 1.3gb

only people who just get whatever they find at the shop buy Samsung.

What are the alternatives?
>Google
The Pixels are a disaster and the Pixel 3 is literally identical to an iPhone X
>HTC
Do they still make phones?
>Blackberry
No.
>Xiaomi
Is this even available in America? If yes can it use all the LTE bands?
>LG
Numerous problems with every phone from what I read
>OnePlus
Again, can you get it in America?

H E L L O M O T O

Who cares about 1.6 gb when phones have 8 gb of ram now?

Are Motorola's good?

No iPhone can play 1440p content. That might be a new feature they invent for the next ones so they can charge an extra 200$ for it.

No they are overpriced chink tier trash now.

Ram is supposed to remain unused that's why I run a minimal arch install with 16gb ram to make sure I only ever use 4gb otherwise it's bloat.

Only the US version is locked. You aren't AMERICAN are you?

Unused ram is wasted ram.

At least I'm free

No.
Motorola is shit. The price is good, the phones look good, the Android is almost pure, but with some months of usage the problems start to appear.
Also, Motorola can't into cameras.

I'm glad you missed the painfully obvious satire

>he actually believes this

pathetic. a phone is a phone. if I need such a big screen, i take my overly expensive laptop

What do you work in to necessitate that?

Note is for business people, iFone is for facebook users.

I would be kind of amused if an iPhone Pro comes along with pencil support.

Money is a better status symbol

Vulnerable to what?

>Again, can you get it in America?
Well you won't find it in any brick and mortar stores, but it does work in America.

notes are for spergs, and depreciate in a matter of months

>not waiting for the s10/note10
heh

have fun spending another k next year

>giving the gooks/apple $1000 in exchange for a completely unnecessary pocket surveillance social media machine status symbol that will be obsolete within the next couple years (if it doesn't shatter before)
stay pleb Jow Forums

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 34K)

>The Note series has always been the status symbol of someone on the top of the food chain
Worms?

You forgot DeX mode.
Someone just uploaded DeXcast, that way you can use your Note with chrome cast for ultimate comfy desktop experience.

The note series has been pointless since the plus series was introduced.

>a shitty Android phone
>status symbol
Go back to /v/, faggot.

>t. Itoddler

>>Xiaomi
I'm using a Xiaomi redmi 5 plus right now, my previous phone was the redmi note 3 pro, I use At&T and it works, you have to buy it online though.

>Samshit
Please look forward to Android Pie with November 2018's security patch in October 2020. :)

I prefer a phone that doesn't try to lock me out of using the hardware how I like.

literal toddler toys

malloc(20000000L)
there bro i just optimized your phone thank me later

itt: people who never go outside but want to be wacists unironically think choreans are better than poos

iPoors have defended this.

High value people don't have the time to research what phone they should get. They might Google "top phones" but, that's about it. They'll probably take the advice of the guy at the Verizon/AT&T store. Money will be no issue so they'll get top tier performance but they also won't want to carry a brick around with them so they won't get a Note unless they're half blind. They'll probably get the latest Samsung/Apple that's comfortable in hand and that's certainly not a Note

I laugh at anyone so lost in themselves to think a phone of all things indicates worthiness and value in a human being.

It was when iphones where small however like it or not current status symbol is having notched phone.