What programming language does he use?

What programming language does he use?

Attached: 556740766bb3f76e630b4887-750-441.jpg (750x441, 46K)

none he pays pajeets to do it

can you imagine being a grown man watching movies about colorful superheroes made for kids and young teens?

javascript

Attached: Imagination!.gif (480x360, 1.81M)

Jewish comic books aside, can you imagine being a grown man devoid of all youthful energy, creativity and imagination?

C

Attached: snapshot.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

His own.

What makes you think there's any programming involved in his suits?

the only correct answer in this thread

Cortana run on visual studio

I hope you aren't implying that watching children movies is the only way you can get more creative

probably assembly running in a window in gentoo

Not rust

It's more creative than criticizing people for having fun, I'll give you that.

he wrote his own compiler?

Attached: Queens.png (773x19, 9K)

no, it's not

You sound like you're a blast at parties

With his intelligence it wouldn't surprise me...he did write the most advanced AI known to humanity in that universe.

Terry is like a real-life Tony Stark.

Who wins in a fight: Google assistant, Alexa or Cortana

Of course this fucking shit is the most active thread on Jow Forums tonight

Attached: 1524868103481.jpg (227x222, 6K)

yet the coffee machine thread got deleted
mods confirmed 20yo shitheads

Jarvis

what is he programmed in

a self modifying ai would abandon its bootstrap language soon enough to be irrelevant

In the comics they have been hinting he is a mutant for a long time now. His intelligence is so far advanced it is a considered a mutant power, something along the lines of he gets smarter as a survival mechanism. Some mutants gets stronger to get their way out of a dangerous situation, Tony Stark gets smarter to come up with a way of getting himself out of any situation.

Attached: 1529398444001.png (500x500, 342K)

Attached: IMG_6116.jpg (300x275, 27K)

How often would being too dumb threaten his life that it acts as a near-death experience which increases his intelligence?

Attached: 1469922867277.jpg (782x835, 117K)

Python

Python because he's a scientist. C# for when anything more involved is required. He's too normie for C.

HyperCard

SNOBOL of course.

Star, Mr Fantastic, Pym etc... all use temple OS.

Jarviscript

He exclusively uses Assembly

>youthful energy
it's not youthful energy, it's toddler energy

Lol

he still relies on women so he's not that smart

IN A CAVE

3 guesses

Attached: ironman-powered-by-oracle.jpg (410x294, 92K)

Kek

Probably C or some Assembly shit for the lower level functions and some higher level language for interfacing and Lisp or Prolog for the AI.

This

everyone and their dog watches marvel. It's gonna be soon like those old wild western films

I think, realistically, he doesn't do everything himself, he doesn't have enough time to do everything.

He probably has some thinktanks at Stark Industries that support him in their specific special field, like developing an AI.
And that AI takes over most mundane tasks, partially writing/modifying code after he described the input and output.

fpbp