What browser do you use Jow Forums ?

What browser do you use Jow Forums ?

Attached: the4norms.jpg (700x546, 42K)

FFQ

firefox
but I use chromium while signed into a random gmail for Jow Forums, because it asks me way less captcha questions.

Brave

Waterfox. Shills can fuck off.

FFQ on everything.

Chrome.
I was Firefox up until last week. I just couldn't deal with how broken all my add-on/extensions became on Firefox with each update. 65% of my shit was broken by like 52. I just said fuck it and moved to Chrome. If developers actually fix their fucking add-ons or FF stop breaking shit I'll go back in a heartbeat.

Also why the fuck don't the cucks on Chrome allow Userstyles? Fucking faggots.

qutebrowser. idk how you chumps live without keybinds.

firefox unfortunately
since there is nothing better

Internet Explorer
It just werks

>he doesn’t know about the Vimium extension

What do you dislike about Firefox? It seems most people on Jow Forums who shit on Firefox do it only because of Mozilla. I don't agree with their political views either but as long as they can produce a working web browser I don't care.

they keep changing it and adding unnecessary garbage
also they killed extensions

I saw the president of mozilla on RT, some old dyke bitch with half her head shaved and the other half dyed purple, talking about all the sjw bullshit they do, almost makes me want to switch to chrome.

Switch to Chrome, a fast and secure browser for the modern web.

No thanks, I try to avoid anything jewgle.

What are you talking about? What extensions do you claim are broken on Firefox but work on Chrome?

Just use Brave, its the Jow Forums approved browser.

That doesnt change my mind, quite the opposite.

You mean youtuber approved because they get payed to shill it

Brave is bloated. I checked the size of Brave vs. Chrome a couple of days ago and Brave is literally twice the size, probably due to Electron shit.

Palemoon

FFQ / Brave

I have my 2 year old laptop posted on Craiglist right now (I formatted it yesterday) and I expect it to sell in the short term so I didn't bother installing anything on it. I'm using Edge right now and I shit you not, it's stupidly fast compared to Vivaldi (my go-to browser)

Falkon

Chrome. I’d use Firefox but it eats battery ram and cpu

Firefox becsause its better at handling RAM and CPU usage than Chrome.

Of course. Switching to Brave before the 1.0 release is stupid.

>before

Like you know fuckall about 1.0

Its going to be a chrome skin that offers a shitty way to use tor.

Vivaldi

I love vivaldi. all extensions come straight from chrome store which is a pretty huge marketplace. native mouse gestures that I've become dependent on. TAB STACKING NIGGA with ability to rename stacks. native support to change appearance of browser however the fuck you like.

2 biggest cons of vivaldi
-browser syncing exists only in the beta. so if you're not using that and you reinstall your browser for whatever reason, you're gonna have to go back and customize all the settings again. Which can be a chore.

-can't right click on a page and click translate (to another language) chrome has this feature and vivaldi doesn't which makes me butthurt when i'm browsing some sites.

Firefox shipped in LARBS without any modification

Waterfox, but I've been using Firefox recently. It seems to be faster, but I'm not sure. Anyway, is there any other option?

Attached: 1534362604922.gif (500x278, 1.11M)

Huawei browser

Safari

I just swapped over to FFQ from chromium and it is so much better out of the box. it's a lot more polished than chrome. one example is full screening a video. on chrome it flickers on but FFQ it has a fade transition. just small things like that overall makes it a better experience. also volume control on webms

>he uses the botnet variant of ff, where you can't turn off data collection

>not forming computing and browsing habits that give bad data to the data miners

On my computer, Chrome. It's fast. It just works.
FF keeps fucking up and changing shit for no reason, and it's a fatass. The UI is basically Chrome's, but worse.

on my phone, I use FF, just because it can run extensions
it's kinda shit otherwise and has occasional issues like needing to be forcibly closed or just failing to render pages every once in a while or getting confused with a bluetooth keyboard and fucking up the tab switcher
really, if Chrome on mobile supported extensions, I'd have zero reason to use FF anywhere for any reason

Why are there no good open source browsers, Jow Forums?

>wasting time, effort and power on this

how can you stand being spied on like that? Or are you one of those millennials who shrug and say 'I've got nothing to hide'.

It also has tab tiling and you can shift/Ctrl click tabs to select them, which quite useful

Ungoogled Chromium

>extension store integration is completely stripped out so you have to install crx extensions manually and update them manually

Yep a browser I can trust.

Just get osprey stinky

>implying you can

Just switched back to firefox today after years of chromium/chrome. I thought I might prefer the scrollbar on the left and indeed I do.

Also Adnauseum is easier to install.

Attached: 1532178501246.jpg (1024x1024, 766K)

Chrome on desktop
Edge on Windows laptop (work account)
Opera on Windows laptop (personal account)
Firefox on MBP (personal)
Safari on the iPad
Samsung Internet on my phone
Internet Explorer on the 32-bit Win7 laptop I keep around for legacy purposes.

I can safely say they are all pretty much as shit as each other. Some come close to being good, but manage to fuck it up somehow.

Firefox ESR, Palemoon, depending on the computer

Attached: vivaldi.png (1024x1022, 63K)

Does it matter which browser you use when the modern day world wide web is so awful?

Yes because uBO is needed and not all browser have it. Especially on mobile.

I have about a thousand mainstream websites blocked so I kind of feel like I'm browsing the internet from 15 years ago. It's still a big waste of time though.

Did they activate extensions in the side panel browsing thing yet ? I liked it but ad blocking wasn't working when I was visiting website from the left side panel

>a thousand mainstream websites blocked
You mean cookies, widgets, trackers or what?

No, the whole website. They don't even show up in search results.

I'm using Inori-chan's browser

Attached: 1447515814157.jpg (3840x2160, 586K)

yiff in hell furfag

Iridium. I tried going back to Firefox but it sucks so bad

Firefox and Chromium.

Chromium.

Already there.
I'd take hell over losing the customization of FF.
That said I hope that isn't actually a reason people don't use the browser.

Concerns over the security factor of clinging to old code might be a valid one
Or preferring chrome based browsers maybe.
Or the fact that it's a small team that hasn't yet had any of the drama over the years one might expect when furries are involved but could be a ticking time bomb that ends the project.

On a side note, the recent update for PM seems like a big step in the right direction for future security, it's significantly better if you haven't checked in a while.
>w< awoooo *noms user and sparkles off to DA/FA/hell on a feminine horse dick*

Firefox belongs to Soros now, that's why it is getting destroyed, I switched to Waterfox but that is going down the same hole. Genuinely wondering what browser I will be using a month from now.