LOOK AT THIS BIG HUNK OF TRASH

LOOK AT THIS BIG HUNK OF TRASH

Attached: IMG_20180820_162848.jpg (4000x3000, 3.7M)

That’s not a picture of you.

I don't get why thous coolers are popular wouldn't putting a CPU cooler on them be way more efficient with better airflow and push pull.

Because a CPU cooler that can cool 120-250w would be huge, see NH-D15 and would be too heavy for the card and PCIe port.

Looks like a 10/10 heatsink, what is wrong with it?
Big, VRM has a heatsink, VRAM has heatsinks, etc.
Nothing wrong with it.

err what.... that cooler strapped on there has the same volume and heat pipes of a hyper 212. it would weigh the same just the 212 would be upright and have better movement of air.

lmao suck a dick OP u just got pwned

OP here, it's twice as big as a hyper 212 wtf are you smoking

Fuck that, this pic was taken right before I removed this cooler to put on the stock r9 290 cooler behind it in the pic. I'm a purist.

Look how much space this piece of shit takes up

Attached: IMG_20180820_171311.jpg (4000x3000, 3.78M)

no its not its super thin if you cut that in half and stood it upright it would be exactly the same as a hyper 212. a hyper 212 costs like 20$ and finding a mounting bracket or figuring out how to mount it on a gpu prob costs like 0-5$

I bet you think dumb after market gpu cooler costs 70-140$ your just upset your shit case puts its PSU blocking your ATX space under gpu.

this is how you cool gpu optimally in standard case use pci-e extention cable for GPU2 (daisy chain the 5$ short ones to save money instead of the 70$ long ones)

Attached: 3cpuHSF.png (498x425, 20K)

Attached: big boy.png (1300x714, 1.48M)

very good idea

Attached: lol.png (1076x633, 1.36M)

doing this cools the GPU as well as watercooling.

I hate people saying watercooling is useless for CPU but usefull for GPU. its just because no one does this to GPU and GPU waterblocks cost like 150$. you could cool it the same with a cpu cooler for like 40$.

Maybe, but those aftermarket GPU heatsink cool well too. I got a second hand MK-26 for 20€, it keeps my RX480 at about 25-30C over case temp, dissipating roughly 160 watts, using liquid metal TIM. Good enough for me.
DIYPerks on youtube did a nice ITX build using two NH-D15s sticking out in open air, out of the case. Seems to be a decent solution if you only have one PCIE slot anyway.

>MK-26
is double the size of this and doesn't fit in normal cases. PCIE extenders cost 5$ for every 12cm or some thing. the only reason people don't do this is they are scared to take GPu heatsyncs off.

>twice the size, won't fit, etc
Nah, they're comparatively sized, one's 254x98x44, other's 257x146x47. 60% by volume, but it's all in one axis. They also weigh roughly the same, since MK-26 has lower fin density.
Fits my Define Mini C with space to spare.
Those cheap cables are really hit and miss, since at that price range they lack any shielding. Introducing noise isn't exactly great for stability. I've got a couple of them, ordered off of Ali. And they're really not that flexible, you can basically only bend them on one axis, making the drawing in unrealistic.

>MK-26
you sure you not using wrong product name because this lots alot bigger

yer its all in one axis that makes it incompable unless you have some retarded massive case.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1201x804, 142K)

ok thanks for info I guess ill just stick to on GPU until some one invents a better cable. what if you connected like 6 of them together thou? you can buy really long one from thermaltake that can curl and turn and I think it would be viable but its 70$ was planning on just using 4/6 of the shorter ones connected together.

Yes, you dingus, I know which cooler I have, and I literally posted the dimensions. Pretty much any modern case that can fit a 120mm fan in the back will fit it.
This is an older picture, I've since replaced the 140mm fans, since there was no perceivable difference, with 120mm fans, and made a bracket to hold it up, instead of erasers.
I honestly don't know if it would work at all if you daisy chained that many of them. Shit, I remember reading an article about, but I'm pulling a complete blank as to what the results were.

Attached: derp.jpg (3405x3782, 1.26M)

case you talking about are wider than atx standard I like to use cheap old free case/psu I find on side of road don't judge me.

>3.7 MB
I'm not opening that.

Nigger you have a mATX case, stop crying about size and space.

people that get mATX cases with "good airflow" are retarded. if you want airflow get atx not some retarded case.

go standard atx or go small and don't ever go big like a retard. if you need a case bigger than a standard atx run it outside of a case because that hardware is only for benchmarking or belongs in a server room.

Attached: Ghost S1 DXj.jpg (1200x900, 239K)

I wish theres more BIG BULKY COOLERS(BBC) sold on the market

Attached: images[1].jpg (397x127, 5K)

do you know if the stock TDP reported by intel and nvidia are comparable.

for instance 7350k is rated at 60w if I overclocked that from 4ghz to 5.3 its tdp might rise to 100w or some thing?

2080ti is rated at 285w but under load could it go to 400-500w or some thing?

would that mean I only have to cool cpu 5x less than gpu….. or in reality is it much closer under game load.

Side case fans are normally pulling air in aren't they?

Intel calculates their TDP using AVX load on all cores at stock clocks, or something like that. That's not comparable to a GPU.

SAVAGE

OP here you guys are retarded for not being able to sense obvious sarcasm

Jesus christ why would i go back to a stock 290 cooler I just put this shit on and it's fucking fantastic holy fuck lol

Attached: received_652891575101701.jpg (409x404, 13K)

>this entire thread
You guys are magically retarded I swear.
GPU coolers are the exact same principles as CPU coolers folded differently, except they have a shitload more die space to cool, and graphics cards run HOT all the time.
Theyve made triple slot coolers before for x2 cards and theyre just as absurd as youd think they are.

#REKT!

BASED AND REKTPILLED

smallest PCitx pc case that can fit 2080ti and optimal fps gaming cpu is same size as ps4 lol.

Attached: ghosts1mkII.png (640x828, 14K)