Untitled

news.logitech.com/press-release/gaming/new-logitech-g-pro-wireless-gaming-mouse-proven-winner

blog.logitech.com/2018/08/20/new-logitech-g-pro-wireless-gaming-mouse-a-proven-winner/

logitechg.com/en-us/products/gaming-mice/pro-wireless-mouse.html

Attached: pro-wireless-carbon-gallery-1.png.imgw.1384.1038.jpg (1384x1038, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

logitechg.com/en-us/products/gaming-mice/g203-prodigy-gaming-mouse.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But can it last a year without something breaking?

Depends if you treat it like a retard or not. Personally i find wireless mice significantly more comfortable than wired.

>mouse breaks
>"i-it's because you treated it like a retard"

Definitely not, every logi mouse is made to break within 2 years for teh $129 models and a year for anything below lmao

>within 2 weeks

fixed

You're thinking about Razer shit, those always break after the warranty ends

Logitech products are much more durable & reliable

>$149.99
Poopy di scoop
Scoop diddy whoop
Whoop di scoop di poop

>Logitech products are much more durable & reliable

Come on, son.

I want a good mouse with reasonable dpi for gaming
I want a white mouse and preferably a white cable bonus for braided I really don't want a razer product you guys know of any good mice that fits my description?

G305

Whatever you buy will break after 2 months.

Its true razer uses cheap tacky plastic materials, spitshines them and charge x3 times its worth its the apple of the gaming peripheral industry

logitechg.com/en-us/products/gaming-mice/g203-prodigy-gaming-mouse.html

If you buy anything more expensive than this, kill yourself

>ten years old
>replace cosmetic parts every couple years
>still works fine
>thus Logitech never makes money off me ever again
Hm...

Attached: 03070001.jpg (5472x3648, 1.37M)

Well i
don't treat my mice like a hammer my 2011 deathadder lasted til 2015 before I needlessly replaced it with newer 2014 deathadder with more plastic less rubbered textured grip and alot lighter

2y warranty on the wireless
3y on the wired

I'd be happy with a 205 if I could just find it in white

What's the difference between this and the G305?

Shape, weight and newer sensor.

>wireless
DROPPED

>no horizontal scroll
>no thumb rest
absolutely plebeian

you can literally just leave it plugged in you fucking mong
not that you would want to, but if your autism doesn't allow you to use a wireless mouse there's your solution

Attached: mx memester.jpg (1200x630, 62K)

how about they just release mx518 wireless and be done with it

still havent found a suitable replacement since mine finally broke a few years ago. closest was the g400 but shape was off

Wow look, a weird shaped mouse with shitloads of awkwardly placed buttons and functions that make it a nightmare to use.

>he's a mouselet
lol, try using an MX master for a day or 2 and discover how uncomfortable "regular" shaped mice actually are. especially if you use a DAW/video editing program, the horizontal scrollwheel and configurable buttons are bliss.

Keep your filthy wireless meme mouse to yourself freak.

>mouse I've been waiting for is released on my bday

thanks logitech

meh
I don't like the lightweight trend or the simple safe shell design
I've taken my old G302, sanded off its bottom and replaced the feet and added a metal nut inside for weight. Just feels right to me this way.
The only other mouse that comes close is the Zowie EC2B, the shape on that is absolutely perfect for FPS.

Are there any mouses similar to the g9x or Xornet? I got small hands and use the claw grip so it's been a challenge to find a suitable mouse.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1920x1080, 94K)

>NO HYPERSCROLL
it's like they don't want me to buy their mice.
the g900 and g903 look like fucking shit

I got a K120 for a tenner in the supermarket after my memeboard broke. It takes abuse, I have spilt booze and ash all over it and it is still going strong. My wired Logitech mouse, the logo is faded off it but it just goes on and on. Logitech is the only brand of peripheral for a true Jow Forumsentleman. They have lasted over a year and a half while my chinkshit didn't make it three months

are trackballs are meme?

My g500 had a 5 year warranty period, scroll wheel stopped working after 3 years and they replaced it for free for a G600 that's still going strong now

>bought G600 in 2015, for 40 buckaroos
>replaced feet last year
>still works fine
I'm with the other guy, using tard strength on your peripherals isn't going to make them last longer.

Don't look at the dpi, just check that it's adjustable. You pretty much want your dpi between 400-800 for shooters, maybe a little higher. Anything above 2000 is retarded. The sensor is what matters most!!!

Boomer here, the older Logitech mice were made to a higher standard even the cheap ones you get at the grocery store had more precise molding, nicer finish and "solidity" (much like Microsoft mice of that era) than $100+ mouse of today

MX518 > G400s
MX300 > G1
.. and so on

It's not a great difference but it's noticeable

Attached: logitech_ladybug_minimouse-optical.jpg (220x220, 26K)

i'll buy this mouse even though I own a G703.

The horizontal scrollwheel looks nice, and it looks like it's a reasonably big mouse (which I like), but looking at the logitech site, this garbage software bullshit is really not making me want to buy this mouse. Is there any way to just use it as a regular mouse, with a regular driver without all this bullshit moving files between computers, etc?

buy 10 logitech m100s - the greatest mice ever made

Attached: pr_2017_7_18_13_15_30_457.jpg (800x600, 99K)

logishills in full effect

Attached: logishit.webm (626x1234, 723K)

my g600 still works after 4 years of spam clicking and rage slamming it against the desk a few times. you guys must be extra retarded

>spam clicking and rage slamming
You’re the retard here.

>No left/right click for scrollwheel
Why the fuck isn't this more common? It's nice

yet im not the one who's having issues with shit breaking. you must have genuine retard strength

I've literally had my razer deathadder for 3 years and it's still in perfect condition. Thinking about buying a G403 though because I tried it at my friends house and it feels great, finally logitech is making gaming mice that don't look like alien spaceships and epic gaymer material.

dude I love my mx mememaster 2s its a true gentle man

>tfw still using original razer deathadder after having to fix the switches more than once just because it fits my hand unlike any other mouse I have tried
>tfw I have no face

>he fell for the hidden screw meme
i bet you filth dont even clean them

Attached: 354653654.jpg (474x474, 10K)

the mousewheel will fuck up in a couple of months

Not really. My G403's middle mouse button stopped working after a year or so. Luckily it has a 2 year warranty - I basically assume all mice will need replacing after their warranty period is up.

Ironically it's usually the wire that breaks.

use the warranty I've replaced a G5 2 G500s and a headset all no questions asked 100% free.

ive had like 10 mice by now and the cable didnt break once.
Its either doubleklick issue or wear on the button Hammer

How do I config this shit in linux.

>of course very fag nowdays want a $1000 mouse to play Fortnite but then complain about apple being over priced.

>wireless

Attached: 1519432835364.jpg (700x734, 119K)

>best mouse
>not mx518
try again mate

>$150
>smaller than the g403 which is already too small
No, thanks, I'll wait for a non-meme version of the Finalmouse Ultralight.

I mean it does some good things like ditching the retarded rubber coating and keeping the weight down, but it's at least $50 too much.

>Omron switches, 50 mil (roughly 14 years of 24/7/365 constant clicks/presses)
>PixArt 3366-equivalent in-house sensor
>0.5~1ms delay/input lag MAX
>lasts AT LEAST 48 hours with 1GHz polling rate AND LED fully turned on to max brightness
>can recharge from a mouse pad if PowerPlay is available
>fully ambidextrous, side buttons can be completely removed/hidden if needed
>wireless adapter can be stored in the mouse itself for greater portability/on-the-go
>only 80g
Holy fucking shit...guys, it looks like they FINALLY managed to did i--
>150$
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

made me really wanna try wireless for some reason but it's too expensive for a mouse. i guess ill get a 2nd hand g305 to try it

at least since its logitech you know its going to be on sale half the year

G9’s sensor is shit.

Just gut the inside and replace them with better switches

Just watched Rocket Shill Ninja's video on it, looks pretty good. How many scroll steps does it have though? It's important for muh gayme.

Are there replacement cables for the xm518 or the g400? They build that like shit on purpose

if other mice had non shit scroll wheels that had hyperfast scrolling I could use non-logitech products.

Same

I have a g502 with no issues. Their headsets suck but their higher end other stuff is good.

>Logijew paid shill
Not buying your trash.

Amen to that, but it has the best grip imo.

My g502 is still going strong, the middle click was really hard to push down for a while but I banged it on the desk a bunch and it came good.

>need to remove mouse feet to do maintenance
>now mouse feels like shit

Attached: 1374351781404.jpg (1280x960, 140K)

>Omron switches, 50 mil (roughly 14 years of 24/7/365 constant clicks/presses)

yeah, i too use my mouse for 5 minutes a day

g602** sorry, I do have a 502 too though, use it on my desktop

>rocket jump ninja, clearly a name borrowed on the rocket jump found in Quake
>have literally never heard of this dude despite following the scene since 1999 until he started doing his mouse reviews
Shills, not even once.

Yeah he's some new zealander, don't know if he's a legit former """"pro"""" though. Definitely a shill however

g305 lasts 250 hours, while the G Pro lasts 48-60 hours. The hero is already an amazing sensor, not sure if its worth triple the pricetag of the g305.

anyone else finding the g403 cable to be completely dogshit? its way too sturdy

Get a logitech G203. $25 - $30 and adjustable dpi. Works just fine but you won't feel too bad if it breaks on you.

Why no replaceable AA battery and non slip grip?

>Logitech products are much more durable & reliable
Actually this. Even my 20 yo mouseman wheel works like new.

>no buttons behind scroll wheel that can be mapped to hotkeys for my Fortnite building

dropped

g305 da best

>never heard of RJN
You suck at Quake.

What's the closest equivalent to the xm518?

I don't understand why Jow Forums is suddenly bent on shitting on Logitech, I guess as usual it's because it became popular.
Anyways, as for personal experience, used my G403 for a year, mousewheel started rattling a lot so I turned to to Logitech's support. They sent me a brand new one and I got to keep the old one too.

>g305 is literally a wireless g pro
>this thing gets the name g pro wireless instead
fucking why

how is he a shill? he seems to like pretty much all the nice he gets as long as it is constructed decently and has a great sensor.

Of course he’s biased but...literally who the fuck isn’t? Everyone has a preferred shape and feel.

This. My G500 lasted me 5 years, and I've had my G502 for over 2 years now and nothing has broken so far.
Stop being retards.