60% thread

60% thread

I know all you anons will flame this thread the instant you see it but I been using this machanical keyboard just over a week and could never go back to a full size keyboard

it's an absolute dream to use and is so compact I have my deskspace back

>Muuh minimalist crap
>muuh I need 2 separate sets of numbers and another set f keys

Attached: _IMG_000000_000000.jpg (5520x4140, 701K)

How you gonna explain fucking a man?
Even if we squashed the beef, I ain't touching your hand.

From this post alone i can already tell
-You run windows, most likely 10
-You browse the dumb cpu /v/ threads
-You own atleast 20 games on Steam.

A GAMER! GET OFF MY BOARD

/v/ is one click away, please post there instead of here.

Is that keyboard a game?

It is a gayming keyboard. You could start a /v/ thread saying, ''What do you guys think of my gaming keyboard? I have these super COOL RGB lights for GAYMING In the dark!! Do you guys aso having awesome gaming keyboards?!''

What shit unappreciative keyboard do you have user?

Attached: s-l640.jpg (640x480, 31K)

>He fell for the Thinkpad meme

Get your life under control user

What's the problem with thinkpads again? I have a job. That job involves water, animals, and mayhem. I need a thinkpad.

Aesthetic as fuck, but fuck me in the ass if I didn't need my numpad every so often... And also, where's your home and end keys? And what about pg-up/dn? I can't work like that

They are all there user just press function key. They keyboard has 2 layers so if I wanted ctrl alt delete I would press fiction key and / for delete. The secondary functions are printed on the buttons too

And wasd becomes arrow keys if i want f buttons function+number row

le gamer WASD keys

Well yeah, I can see that, but that's hella annoying isn't it?
I've got pic related myself, it has the fn trick as well for numpad stuff and locking the win-key for gaymz but can't see myself doing away with the physical end/home pg-up/dn keys, how long did it take you to get used to that?

Attached: IMG_20180821_111900.jpg (3200x1800, 479K)

Fairly quickly. But I had been wanting one for months and prepared myself over the period of time so by the time I got it I knew Exactly what I was letting myself in for and fully embraced the change

You got a problem with gamers?

Attached: asdfg.jpg (640x733, 312K)

On my 65% I just put home/end on the fn layer of pg-up/pg-down, which was the most intuitive option for me. That's the nice thing about programmable keyboards, you can do a lot of different stuff with them to suit your needs.

Attached: IMG_2437.jpg (1794x800, 788K)

Why the fuck would you put the playstation buttons there when those keys would correspond to the d-pad arrows or the left stick?

TKL is as low as I will go. I have enough desk space for a full size keyboard. I keep going back and forth between my TKL and fullsize mechs and I don't miss the space when using the full one.

I need a small, cheap as fuck keyboard with a built in touchpad for service use. Any ideas? Preferably not Chink shit that breaks if you look at it wrong. I remember Lenovo having something like that ages ago.

>60%
>Not even Ortho
Not worthy of a thread

Attached: cropped.png (2206x994, 1.6M)

>fuck me in the ass
yeah sure

fucking gross, clean your shit.

>60%
More like 56%

Qisan magiforce is a nearly identical 68 key that included page up/down, insert and delete, and arrow keys. Comes with or without backlights. There’s also a numpad version if you’re into that

Attached: 0266E889-7EFF-4B96-A355-6095E545D80C.jpg (800x601, 91K)

Also it spares you the chinky typeface