/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Taobao, Gearbest, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user receives Qshave • user gets Xiaomi power strip and a heatsink for his x230 • user reviews the ED16 • Don't buy teas from AliExpress • user got his Orange Pi • user's item failed customs clearance • MIXZA Sharks on sale with AliExpress Brands Shopping Week • user recommends fap egg • user crossposts question about wireless earbuds • Loss • user gets some storage bags for his cables and a copper tube expander Previous thread

Attached: csg comfy.jpg (1024x683, 425K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S67227521
aliexpress.com/item/New-arrival-Original-EU-plug-version-Xiaomi-Mijia-Power-Socket-Strip-3-Sockets-3-USB-port/32883804870.html?
aliexpress.com/item/ORICO-White-USB-Power-Strip-Home-Office-EU-Surge-Protector-with-4-AC-4-USB-Charging/32829472565.html?
youtube.com/watch?v=2w5rdUBPB10
aliexpress.com/item/HotMeiNi-14-13cm-Jesus-Is-My-Airbag-Car-Sticker-For-Truck-Window-Bumper-Auto-SUV-Door/32837397480.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.27424c4d3BH5Is
aliexpress.com/item/Payment-link/32864818155.html
youtube.com/watch?v=AHX6tHdQGiQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Isn't that power strip China exclusive? Where do you live

Long lasting archive link to the previous thread:

warosu.org/g/thread/S67227521

Attached: Archive.jpg (1200x900, 294K)

There's something about the news on every OP that make this general feel really comfy

They make a EU version of that powerstrip now too
aliexpress.com/item/New-arrival-Original-EU-plug-version-Xiaomi-Mijia-Power-Socket-Strip-3-Sockets-3-USB-port/32883804870.html?

Orico also makes a EU powerstrip with more usb ports and one more socket than the Xiaomi one
aliexpress.com/item/ORICO-White-USB-Power-Strip-Home-Office-EU-Surge-Protector-with-4-AC-4-USB-Charging/32829472565.html?

>Mixing Marshmallows with whipped cream
Disgusting

Need a sd card, are sharks still the go to meme?

shaved and redbilled

I would also complain about them smoking more than others.

Yes

can anyone recommend me some headphones with in built speaker? not over $40

Attached: csgheadphones.jpg (1000x1000, 120K)

China/AU/NZ exclusive.

Same outlet as the chinks. Feels good man.

Attached: BestOutlet.jpg (500x500, 7K)

Aus and NZ is already owned by the chinks at this point

Are Bluedio TNs any good?
youtube.com/watch?v=2w5rdUBPB10

Are there any other 12hr or more music playback time bluetooth headsets?

Needs to be cord or neck controlled as I often have to wear a full face helmet.

holy shit its so ugly compared to the normal one.

>I often have to wear a full face helmet
Tell me more

But the regular one has universal sockets, and prong can be changed with screwdriver only in about three minutes, two of which will be unscrewing and screwing back.

Bought this Jesus sticker as a joke for my friend:
aliexpress.com/item/HotMeiNi-14-13cm-Jesus-Is-My-Airbag-Car-Sticker-For-Truck-Window-Bumper-Auto-SUV-Door/32837397480.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.27424c4d3BH5Is

Looks p.good actually

Attached: photo_2018-08-21_14-25-22.jpg (1280x1139, 330K)

It's a motorcycle helmet, it's my only means of transportation here in the Asia Pacific, need a headset for music, GPS navigation, speed trap alerts, and occasional calls.
I'm easily on the road 8~10+ hrs a day.

I've seen too many horrors of people crashing in brain buckets and 3/4th helmets and totally obliterating their chin, or a good portion of their face.

Fucking new phones are taking away muh headphone jacks.

Wait are you saying it's legal to drive a bike with earphones in whatever place you live in? Yikes

Don't remind me :'(

Pic related is the best selling smart watch on Aliexpress. What is it really anons?

aliexpress.com/item/Payment-link/32864818155.html

Attached: suspicious listing.jpg (939x318, 37K)

Package has arrived.

Attached: 1522439971093.jpg (2802x3797, 2.4M)

I don't know who invented this shit but it's so fucking useful

Attached: T-USB-465B-3__3-in-1-OTG-Card-Reader-.jpg (1000x1000, 47K)

Coming from Anyone have good capacitor based dashcam suggestions? Roav is offering me an A1 as a replacement since I'm out of warranty. It has the same camera sensor as my previous one, the only drawback is that it isn't as well hidden. Should I go for it?

It's also legal in the EU provided that you only have mono and not stereo.
It's called hands free, and much more legal than holding your phone with one hand, or doing neck gymnastics trying to keep your phone between your shoulder and your ear.

Everything is safe, no damage.

Attached: 1531363337345.jpg (4160x3120, 2.88M)

Suspicious user here again.

Do you think it could be for replica Apple AirPods?

Attached: A theory.png (1206x924, 782K)

If they are offering it for free, may as well go for it. Keep us covered on how it goes.

Attached: FB_IMG_1478171747234.jpg (559x559, 28K)

Cable tester.

Attached: 1510617736420.jpg (2339x2167, 2.57M)

>Facebook image
GTFO my /csg/!

It's a common way to attach additional customization cost/shipping cost to another item. On its own nothing sketchy.

Crimping tool.

Attached: 1531761763143.jpg (4160x3120, 2.65M)

On a whim I bought some KZ ZST PRO COLOURFUL IEMs. How much worse than the ED16s are they gonna be?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-21-22-38-49-90.png (1080x1920, 311K)

Why would you hide your dashcam?

I remember you. Christ, you're so stupid! 'Yo, I want to be as distracted as humanly possible when I ride the bike'. Lmao. TN is grabo, btw. They break pretty fast, but I guess you can't even scroll a short thread because somebody already posted the exact same thing. Not to mention that there was also a post mentioning Anker earbuds going on sale. Dumbass.

>In the EU
dunno about the rest of the eu but it definitely isn't legal to wear any type of headphone, even if it's in just one ear, in spain

This wasn't in the details. Too bad I already ordered...

Attached: 1508856570791.jpg (3120x4160, 2.57M)

Urban Enriched youth sees obvious screen on windshield and assumes it's a piece of tech worth stealing
Also if you're in the scene of an accident and the other party is being aggressive or a total asshole while not being able to see a camera filming them they won't put up a facade or tell police you have no proof.

Another gift I already ordered.

Attached: 1521428694390.jpg (3120x4160, 2.55M)

Autocom sells full bluetooth systems at Motos Arganda
Calle Balandro 64, Arganda del Rey Madrid, 28500 Spain.

Non of the popular kz or other bluetooth enabled sets have anywhere near the 12hr usage time I'm asking for.

There was only two mentions of bluetooth the last thread, one regarding speakers and the other one regarding cables. Anker doesn't even come up in the last thread or this thread.

>someone sells it
doesn't necessarily mean it's legal to use it

Can I hook a ps4 controller to a 2S?

Attached: __beartic_cubchoo_and_hachiku_pokemon_pokemon_game_and_pokemon_bw_drawn_by_kagelow__0b5c68d78f456db5 (1000x800, 184K)

I just use the included adapter.

based and redpilled

>Non of the popular kz or other bluetooth enabled sets have anywhere near the 12hr usage time I'm asking for.
Buy 3 of them.

我爱中国
毛主席爱你们
习主席是我的爸
天安門廣場大屠殺從未發生過。

Attached: 神.jpg (225x225, 6K)

If I wanted to buy three of them I'd just get another dedicated helmet intercom for 16+hrs of connectivity.

Or buy 2 and have a powerbank at hand to recharge the depleted one while you use the other pair. Infinite autonomy!

Can order i order 8bitdo from Aliexpress, or will i just get chinked and get a knock off?

Attached: based nip.jpg (680x367, 61K)

Fuck well maybe there is something to this, when someone posted about tiananmen on another /csg/ the thread went to one post an hour INSTANTLY

Holy fuck, so not buy this piece of shit (kz mmcx cable).
The reception is so horrible. Can't go through a fucking glass door. 6 meters is a stretch with direct line. The $3 receiver is much better

Attached: IMG_20180820_144257.jpg (4000x3000, 1.62M)

>That low effort beats logo
Honestly what did you expect

the Aptx standard requires good connectivity. what phone are you connecting it to ?

???
the fuck you talkin about?

Are you retarded? It's a mouse mat, and it says SteelSeries on it.

lmao

D-don't laugh at me

Attached: 1505428866988.jpg (1000x1430, 144K)

Redmi note 5
It also is said to *support* aptX, not exclusively use it.

CHINKS SELL CHEAP PRESCRIPTION GLASSES.

i really hope you can read this and get some help

Be honest /csg/, have you ever got chinked? How?

Attached: 1499426711357.jpg (640x427, 26K)

Twice I've ordered something and the seller """shipped""" it with a fake tracking number and immediately after I made the order they took down the listing. Both items never arrived but I got my money back through Ali. Both times the chinks tried to claim the package was still in transit but I knew better.

And one time I got a pair of US 7.5 LED shoes from a Chinese seller, addressed to me, that I didn't order, and that didn't arrive in place of anything I had actually ordered. Not exactly chinked but it was weird and I still have the shoes.

I sometimes buy memory cards from eBay and when the Paypal receipt has a Chinese name 80% of the time the cards are used or fake, seems to be getting worse lately.

Remember!

Attached: 1527981967249.png (753x339, 99K)

My 20CM TopKek USB C cable just arrived. It's pretty comfy for Android development because now I don't have 80 cm of loose hanging cable between my phone and my PC

Attached: 20180821_165440.jpg (4160x2080, 2.38M)

any metal case feet for small computer cases? I'm trying to find some that aren't fugly

are you retarded? bluetooth is short range, you're meant to have the phone on you or on your desk

>aug 27-29

Bought a Doogee phone from Gearbest with dead pixels on arrival and then wouldn't turn on after a week and Gearbest would only refund me 10%.

You're a good friend

fucking kek

The chink spectroscope I ordered and told you about 3 weeks ago arrived. It's surprisingly solid and produces a very nice spectrum. I will post pics of CCFL bulbs later where you can unmistakably spot the characteristic maxima.

I also got a notice that a larger package I waiting for me to pick up. I ordered 3 LED bulbs with very specific wavelengths, but obviously I can't take the chink's word for it so that's why I needed the spectrometer in the first place.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-26-09-36-57-306.jpg (1080x1920, 433K)

so do you recommend it?
link?

>doesn't post picks of said scope

dropped

That's when the next big Ali sale is.

Jack Ma descends from the heavens clad in Xiaomi products and gives you a 1000$ coupon for aliexpress, but says that you can only spend it on meme products (i.e. buying 1000x a 1$ roll of toiler paper is not ok, but buying 1x a 1000$ pack of toilet paper rolls is ok). What do you buy?

I ordered myself an 8bitdo zero from aliexpress, can confirm I got the real deal. It even came 2 weeks earlier than the usual month it takes to get here in italy

but they don't have coupon rains now do they? is it on the website or in the app only?

You can get select select coupons now but the coupon rain gives out better coupons

so coupon rain starts now or after 6 days when the sale starts?

Is DT830B a good multimeter, will it meet the needful safety? It's for arduino and probably up to around 12v~ mostly, but I seen people switch between the input sockets a lot in videos, I never seen anyone do that in the multimeters we have at college (I'm a beginner, a month into the course). (I know this isn't /ohm/ or something but will I need multimeter for arduino stuff?)

Also what's the sale that's supposed to be in 6 days? I see some of stuff I had on my list bumped in price. Clothing items went 2x up.

Is there a comfier feel than knowing your item is so close? Some days I can barely get out of bed, chink shit is one of those small blessings that help make life a little more bearable :)

Attached: Screenshot_Chrome_20180821-134954.png (1440x2560, 290K)

wtf is a headhone with inbuit speakers you fucking retard

Attached: 2F560C7EF8684F709B775C7EF75C282E.jpg (960x768, 113K)

In six days

Got some good gear this week /csg/

- Raspberry Pi3 model B+
- Raspberry Pi metal case
- Amazfit Stratos 2 watch
- Takstar Pro 82 headphones
- Fiio E10K DAC/amp
- motherfucking 30oz tumbler
- USB meter.

Raspberrypi works great as PiHole DNS blocker and Unifi controller, headphones are amazing, watch is quite good but haven't tested it in actual sports yet. And the tumbler is an absolute unit and it holds my coffee hot very long.

Attached: file.png (1926x1272, 3.89M)

very nice

How are the headphones? Any IEMs to comprate their sound to?

Redpill me on refillable ink cartridges.

So I can either spend £14 on a single black cartridge every half a year, or I can get refillable cartridges plus ink from ChingChong land for £40. Anyone had any experiences with these? How do they bypass the printer's DRM?

Attached: -1907813094-973473218.jpg (800x800, 235K)

They probably don't, usually the DRM on newer printers is quite anally retentive about the cartridge being genuine.

>refillable ink cartridges
Any cartridge is refillable if you poke a hole in it and stick a tape over it

>just poke a hole in it he said. It'll be easy he said.

Attached: 1520356808351.jpg (768x1024, 228K)

reddit tier post

they are a fucking scam peddled by those fucking jews. stay away from that shit. look for a used comfy early 2000s laserjet
youtube.com/watch?v=AHX6tHdQGiQ

Attached: 1529864906034.png (500x378, 169K)

i just pull the sticker back and refill with a syringe into the foam inside. the ink bottles on have an opening too large so i dump a few ccs at a time to another a syringe very small tip (the tip is off while putting the ink in it, the tip of the bottle goes inside the syringe), works alright, the yellow is bit of a pain in the ass to get right, no overfill and no color contamination

U mad bro?

Attached: 150164edc7f28a716bfceae9dd58cf2c-coolface-trollface-meme-by-vexels.png (512x512, 29K)

I had one from dt830 family, with the orange silicone case. It was decent, but black probe fell off the wire week into owning it. No big deal, I've got it as a part of soldering kit, and probes are cheap, but it left a bad taste in a mouth. And I didn't like that I needed those square 9V batteries for it.
So I ordered ZT102, and gave DT830 to my brother.
I like ZT102 better because of bigger screen, better shape (although DT was pretty compact), AAA battery power and supposedly better accuracy -- I checked it with the reference voltage, it is accurate. It even got the kickstand and thermocouple for measuring, well, temperature.
All in all, get the ZT102 or even that Anang 9999 count RMS meme -- they are more than enough for small time hobbyists.

Laser printers aren't all that expensive anymore, here in the UK at least. Go for one of those instead.

Nah I don't print that much

why is wish so popular among regular people

Ads