Holy shit! Look at that framerate! Nvidia shills will defend this

Holy shit! Look at that framerate! Nvidia shills will defend this.

vcdn.computec.de/ct/2018/8/78961_hd.mp4

pcgameshardware.de/Grafikkarten-Grafikkarte-97980/Videos/Nvidia-RTX-2080-Ti-Performance-in-Shadow-of-the-Tomb-Raider-1263244/

'We tried Shadow of the Tomb Raider with Raytracing on a Geforce RTX 2080 Ti and show in the video the pictures per second at Full HD and probably in the highest detail level. Important: This is by no means a final version of Shadow of the Tomb Raider, the developers have already confirmed that the game will be released without raytracing features. The raytraced shadows will be submitted by patch after release.'

Go to Google translate and translate from German to English to read the ewntire article.

Attached: shadow-of-the-tomb-raider-new-game-plus.jpg.optimal[1].jpg (1080x600, 101K)

How many FPS does your AMD card get when you enable raytracing?

You could see how choppy it was when they demoed it on stage. Only brainlets were excited about this memetracing. Nothing about it justifies the performance it.

>playing feminist garbage on any hardware
lol?

>Nvidia shills will defend this.

Like clockwork

All vidya is inherently progressive

>the developers have already confirmed that the game will be released without raytracing features
This is what you get when you fall for re-branded "tech" from 2008.

>make promo pic
>make it repulsive
what did they mean by this

>Raytracing
is that just a fancy rename for gimpworks?

It will net you a solid 60 FPS at 340x240 res. Nobody needs more pixels than that goyim.

the need to buy a new gpu like a good goy justifies it

What is it with Tomb Raider and whore Fx. Remember the shitty AMD hair thing they had that make the game run at 10fps.

The way it's meant to be paid goyim

>Go to Google translate
>not using deepl

Remember when gaming was about making a good game and not just pretty graphics? No? Neither do I.

>caring about winblows 10 exclusive features

why won't they run it with gaytracing off? because that will show it is an inferior or almost an equal card to the 1080 Ti in terms of performance. mark my words.

this is what confuses me. their brand new card couldn't handle their own demo to show off the capabilities of the card....let that sink in.....I don't see how I could justify buying one of these things.

To think tomb raider was created before all this 3rd wave feminism and for a decade was the leader in action adventure games and I never once during its time heard some idiot spouting feminist shit about it.

Its literally like one of those gpu box cover arts from the 90s/00s

>bringing politics into a perfectly fine gpu wars thread
fuck off