Found phone

Found phone

Attached: IMG_20180821_170432.jpg (2304x4608, 2.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KwwwWz6Ef3I?t=24s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Return it, Tyrese!

How to unlock it without hard reset(data loss)?

give it back jamal

ask the owner to unlock it for you.

give it back tyrone

I want to return it that is the thing, but to find the owner i need to unlock it

Hold Volume and Power key for 15 seconds then let go off power key. Then add it to PC using usb, and find some root tools online. Root it and you get into the phone. Android has no security unlike iOS, which locks the hardware to an AppleID and is literally impossible to remove without Apples permission.

delet this

Too late

Attached: android crack.png (1280x768, 122K)

If you just want to contact the person who lost it, just wait, if they have more than half a brain they'll call it.

Give it back, Mohammed

iToddler being an iToddler
Google FRP
Eat shit and die

Give it back, Jámal

Post finds lad

Rends-le, Mohammed.

Hey retarded Pajeet nigger, not only will that stupid bullshit not root the phone, it'll brick it at the bootloader level. That phone looks like a newer Samsung Galaxy model and they ship with a security subsystem called Knox that checks that the kernel hasn't been tampered with. If it notices that any untrusted software is attempting to run as root, the phone shuts off. You cannot remove or disable this subsystem, and once you trigger it the phone is fucked beyond repair forever. Not even a stock firmware flash in Odin with the carrier signed bundles will save it.

t. has bricked three AT&T Note 5 phones tinkering with Knox and security fuses

Attached: 1532503531599.png (625x773, 143K)

ta gueule Kevin.

lol who cares

newer galaxies also come with a lockout hidden behind a locked bootloader and knox, but that's his problem when he has a paperweight

Sorry bitchass tyreese, you don't even know the password.

Install TWRP with Odin then adb pull from /sdcard/

Stop lying faggot. Twrp can rip whatever crap is on the phone if not encrypted. That's total bullshit about tinkering with Knox bricks a phone. You're just retarded and don't know what the fuck you're doing. Now shut your drooling mouth. Its attracting flies and shitting up this fine thread we have going here.

>Twrp can rip whatever crap is on the phone if not encrypted.
Nigger, how the fuck are you going to install TWRP if you can't get past Knox and you don't even have ADB access? Do you actually believe the stupid shit you just typed?

Attached: 1449229171632.png (798x770, 676K)

Knox bypassers exist. Google them you DUMB FUCKING faggot

give it back Jacques

>french
surrender it Yann

>all Knox versions are exactly the same
Brainlet.

Attached: 6f8.png (680x512, 349K)

>Yann
Is that a nigger name?

youtu.be/KwwwWz6Ef3I?t=24s
>t. goblino

give it back Tyrese!!!!!

I just did it yesterday you stupid fucking casual. Jesus Christ. Just because normie cunts like you can't figure out wtf doesn't mean nobody can.

>t. I brick phones and brag about it on the internet
The only brainlet in this thread is you.

>frog poster
>being this retarded
Figures.

Is your last Android phone the Galaxy S3 or something?

Retourner l'appareil, André.

Please speak proper french next time.
>andré
you mean mohamed ?

Rends le Mamadou

imagine stealing a samsung
>t. samsung user

Install twrp on it, then use the file manager to delete the file that has the password.

Attached: infographic bestgirl edition.png (1263x1060, 1.39M)

>stolen iphone
>thread is about a fucking samshit
figures, k-on niggers are always newfags

OR, what if you made a YouTube video smashing the phone? Free ad revenue. Just title the video "smashing some dudes phone" or "smashing a phone that isn't mine". Or do some experiments with it, like putting it in the oven for 5 minutes. So many potential ways of using a stolen iPhone to make money.

Give it back Bilel

>le
Back to r****t

>sorry bitch you don't even know

Attached: IMG_1625.png (1334x750, 2.56M)