Is censortech the next big thing?

How do I invest?

Attached: 1527503268948.png (1159x762, 244K)

>tfw you find out this is real
holy shit I thought this was one of those fake drudge screenshots

Attached: 1pw9ta.jpg (250x236, 7K)

> trust ratings for users

Reminds me of candid. You'd apply a similar idea to users by labeling them things like 'socializer' or 'explorer', in turn these labels could be used to judge how reliable their reports are etc.

welp you posted pepe again, that's -1 on your social rating score

Hey, whatcha doin' there (((Soros)))?

Attached: Media Matters - (((Soros))).jpg (904x1170, 175K)

>rating created by a corporation
>"communism"
You have to love how retarded and uncultured the American right is.

Attached: TSTBaQ7.jpg (1462x2046, 98K)

It's a reference to the Chinese system

It's not created by a corporation. It's created by Media Matters, which is a non-profit funded by (((Soros))) with the admitted intent of suppressing conservative opinion.

Their gameplan post-Trump was leaked. Drudge has the link under "REVEALED: Soros censorship plan" up concurrent with the Facebook headline. Within the document (now a year old or more) Media Matters says they are working with Facebook to implement a system for suppressing wrongthink. Today's headline is the fruit of this collaboration.

funny. you see me and the jew are not that different. I was rating MSM websites with

Attached: fidget-spinner-emoji.gif (388x394, 36K)

So it's not communism. If anything, you can call it a libertarian social credit score.

>china
>communist
lel

No, I call it (((Zuckerberg)) and (((Soros))) collaborating to manipulate !(((people))) because that's what it is.

>t.

Libertarian social credit score.

seriously stop blaming the jews for everything.

What he meant was a one party authoritarian state

(((SJWs))).

No wonder SBC can make so much fun of retarded conservatives. Their combined IQ isn't much superior than a chimpanzee's. Just take a look at this thread.

Attached: Who-America-evidencia-sociedad-estadounidense_2035306482_9424278_660x371.jpg (660x371, 33K)

how many points I'll get for using Communism OS?

that's cute

it is much more effective to divide the idea of jews and sjw if you want to actually attack them. Normies like me hate when /pol blames the jews for everything. But we hate SJWs. Seriously, if you want to attack degenerate left ideas, stop blaming the jews for fucking everything.

if you want your ideas to be mainstream, do not ever mention the words: "jews", "gassing", "new world order"

I disagree. I think it's more productive to show the source of these repellent ideas and let the general populace draw its own conclusions as to why these useless and disruptive social constructs are suddenly everywhere.

So your idea here is that:
banks (jews) support media (jews) that support sjw.
I have hearth that and agree. But instead of attacking the people behind it, it is easier to spread the idea that sjws are shit, media are shit and banks are shit. These 3 ideas are common knowledge among a lot of people.

Fascism is a better word to describe what's going on. Fascism is literally the melding of corporations with governments and that's what we're seeing now with multinationals silencing free speech for the government.
Irony is all the lefties who love to scream fascist at everyone are it's biggest supporters.

>drudge
awww you're adorable

+ I want to add that this way you attack specific peoples and institutions instead of the whole race of jews. The Schlomo that lives next door is not part of some jewish conspiracy and is a normal dude. John Oliver is however quite the interesting fellow.

who the hell looks at man whose head is obviously 10% larger than it could conceivably be without being a fucking bogdanoff and says "this is clearly a normal human and not an actor in prosthetics off a movie set, I should trust them"

>um, sweetie you used a right-leaning source! I'm completely OK with a chinese-style social credit rating now! Tough luck nazi!

>I have hearth that and agree. But instead of attacking the people behind it, it is easier to spread the idea that sjws are shit, media are shit and banks are shit. These 3 ideas are common knowledge among a lot of people.
It's even more effective when they can all be explained by one idea, rather than seemingly disconnected and unexplained rot in the Western heartwood.

I was born and raised evangelical Protestant. The idea of (((them))) being special and beloved by our shared deity was mother's milk to me. It wasn't until I--without prompting, or Jow Forums, or pepe memes--began checking the names credited on mass media articles advocating obviously degenerate concepts and then checking the names of the experts quoted within that I began to see the pattern.

I agree with you. Yet, I have to say that talking with other people about topics like these is like walking on a minefield. In my experience, you will be called a "nazi" even if you mention the word "jew". But criticising SJWs or left leaning people is ok. This is in the real life.

And then on the internet there are people basically starting their messages with:"gas the jews" even when talking about topics where I would not directly blame any jews.

I just want the Internet to be like it was in 2012 - no SJWs shit and no "gas the jews" shit. I am a centrist man.

God I can't wait till libs fuck themselves over in the midterms and Trump gets another term. This shit needs to be stopped right now

>smug pepe
-2 on your social rating score

Attached: smug.jpg (499x499, 24K)

Reminder that these idiots are going to get themselves regulated.

Attached: .png (572x447, 44K)

righties

The Chinese government is bringing this in as a state-encored, state-administered method of totalitarian control this year. I thought it would be at least five years before our leaders here in the West tried to pull the same horseshit, but here we are.

All social media platform creators must fucking hang.

demonrats too

I know this feel.

I've been reading a lot of Tolstoy lately, specifically "War and Peace" right now and in it he asserts that history is a torrent of scientifically undefined forces that sweep along uncontrollably. I feel that we are in that current now as it heads towards rapids. Tolstoy might well have said that Trump was unavoidable not because of his personal actions but because the current conditions favored someone like him rising to power.

Attached: Why Did You Make Me Do This.jpg (1216x937, 292K)

About fucking time. It's time these companies got broken down into smaller units, competition was encouraged in the marketplace again, etc. The irony of all the commie kids screaming about how capitalism is evil is that they haven't actually lived under a capitalist system in their lifetime, rather a vertically-integrated oligarchical monopoly.

>Irony is all the lefties who love to scream fascist at everyone are it's biggest supporters.
I don't think you know what leftist means.

You are advocating for state intervention into the economy. Do you call that capitalism?

define libertarian you cuck

Yes. Functional capitalism requires checks and balances such as vigorously-enforced anti-monopoly laws and anyone arguing otherwise is some sub-60-IQ Reaganomics-adhering cocksucker.

>Do you call that capitalism?
I call it late stage capitalism protection.

>You are advocating for state intervention into the economy. Do you call that capitalism?
I don't know if you realize this but, most people aren't hardcore libertarians.

Can't let the chinks get ahead

When it's for us then it's good.

>Propaganda scoring on sale now, buy one now, get one free

Attached: oyve.jpg (819x1024, 63K)

>the puppet of the rich will regulate their companies
Is that what frog posters really believe?

>muh not real capitalism

>Is that what frog posters really believe?
I'm not a frogposter you moron. Off yourself.

>frog poster pretending otherwise
But why?

It's like no one learned from the Soviet Union. Same mistakes repeating over and over.

>complaining about frogposting

Attached: smug_on_the_inside.png (592x385, 190K)

>I don't have an argument so I'm going to stick you in a group you aren't actually in and attack that group
WOW BTFO
keep fighting the good fight comrade, the bourgeoisie have to pay

>arguing against memes
Why are you still pretending not being a frogposter?

Shut up commie.

>implying

China is simply ahead of the west when it comes to censortech

I don't want a conservative biased social credit score either.

This, it's just constant primitive screaming, like dumb animals.