What sort of smart watches do you use Jow Forums? Metal or plastic? Strapless or strapful? iOS or Android?

What sort of smart watches do you use Jow Forums? Metal or plastic? Strapless or strapful? iOS or Android?

Attached: 1532051669240.jpg (480x640, 36K)

dat hoof

who cares about diabetes when you have apple watch

apple a day keeps doctors away

>strapping a watch on a pig
Goddamn apple fags

Please do not spread your FatPhobia here

fucking white male

Nobody but normies use smartwatches. You have a fucking phone pull it out of your pocket for the time. If you absolutely need a wrist watch Walmart sells them fairly cheap. Otherwise have fun larping as Dr. Venture.

Not based and not red pilled

wow.. you're right. i guess i'll heed your earth shattering advice and return this watch

Attached: download (5).jpg (300x168, 4K)

this.
there's nothing wrong being fat.
fat people are beautiful too. actually, even more beautiful.

smartwatches don't impress me. They're a stupid add-on to your phone, that does half the things the phone can, and does them worse.
Gimme a standalone smartwatch that won't make me miss my phone and I'm in. Not before.

The real question here is why does Shrek have a smart watch

W-Where's the wrist? Is that all hand?

Attached: 185837385858574.jpg (250x236, 7K)

Stop playing around with a hippo or it will bite your torso off.

>this little piggy had type 2 diabetes

gshock GW-M5610

>where's the wrist
she are on a medical procedure where apple watch is forming her wrist.

Fuck off and lose some weight, fat lard.

>fat
>people
Pick one

why did you bit your thumb? were you that hungry?

Nice ipad, OP.

>periodically reads heart rate on hoof
>it says 145 bpm

>the ABSOLUTE state of iFats

i wear a casio watch thats water resistant

I really don't see the point in smartwatches when they're just wireless displays for your phone

Very nice

can you please delete this thread, this photo is from my private facebook and was not meant to be made public, thank you

Casio GX-56BB-1.
This thing is huge.

Attached: SmartSelect_20180821-133405_Gallery.jpg (1014x1415, 746K)

Oh, OP said smartwatches. Ignore me, I'm dumb.

My pebble 2 disintegrated. rip in piss

Smart watches look tacky. Classic watches just show people that you're in tune with the finer things in life. My gf has been getting plenty of compliments on this watch I got her

Attached: DSC_05072018_131258.jpg (756x1024, 90K)

That's a trotter mate

Looks like it's strapped to a potato.

U S A, U S A!

key is apple a day. not burger per hour

if you are over weight:
a) don't breed
b) kill yourself
you can do 1 or both

>a
It's unlikely either way, besides, if they do who cares? It's not a genetic thing for 99% of the people.
b)
They are already doing it.

lmfao wtf is that

Attached: 1531152279661.jpg (690x720, 77K)

I can't tell if this is just a fat fuck's hand or if they're actually missing fingers, or both.

its not genetic but kids with fat parents end up fat themselves due to being exposed to their poor diet choices

unless you run a lot and upload your performance on the botnet, a smart watch serves no purpose whatsoever. a f91w works for me.

This thread again huh?
Well at least I'm not hiking again

Pebble Steel Original with a steel band
>inb4 band is too tight

Attached: Snapchat-1974700122.jpg (720x1280, 241K)

>watches
The only people whom'st wear a watch are people LARPing as 80s characters.

Dem FF7 block hands, is your girlfriend tifa?

I care. You damage the genetics and yes, fat parents do create genetically fatter children. after a few generations they're pretty fucked health wise.

Attached: DSC .jpg (360x640, 41K)

Attached: silver.jpg (240x240, 15K)

Attached: one.png (800x800, 871K)

Attached: 1531690464754.jpg (823x744, 109K)

>believing in the genetics meme
So how comes all these genetically fat asses only popped out few decades ago in such numbers?

I have the pebble and thinking about picking up a pebble 2. Shame they got bought out and shut down, no other smart watches compared.

genetically fat people dont exist

because the boomers are genetically weak minded

The twin on the right has the fat gene.

Attached: twins.jpg (1024x512, 89K)

I think this image had a big part in killing Apple Watch's popularity.

Fucking hell.
Instead of type 2 diabetes, it looks like op has 2 types of diabetes.

I'm in awe at the size of this lad

I've had the gear s3 frontier for a while now an i like it. I've broken these bands a few times but theyre cheap to replace and i think look pretty good.

I like using the watch for calls. I find it preferable to holding a phone to my head or using the speakerphone in the phone. Find my phone is also nice, as is heart monitor and shit like that. I just wish it used google assistant, or alexa. Samsungs sucks ass

Attached: 20180821_145713.jpg (4032x3024, 362K)

Technically a smart watch, it mirrors my notifications. It's an activity watch with high accuracy GPS/heart rate, and it'll last about ten hours with everything switched on or about ten days as a normal smartwatch. Absolutely fantastic purchase if you exercise a lot and like data.

Attached: Garmin-Forerunner235.jpg (790x640, 93K)

is that even a hand? what the actual fuck

>fat people are beautiful too
lol

silly OP, smartwatch is not for foot.

hand:fat=fat:thin

why do you wear a tank on your arm

>not getting a real fucking watch
A watch should serve as a simple accessory for the day-to-day, never intruding unless needed for a simple time check. That's not possible with most smart watches: blinking monitors on your wrist to notify you of anything your smartphone picks up. They only serve to detach you from the present, just as a smart device can--only it doesn't hide in your pocket like your phone.

They all look ugly as fuck, too. The only aesthetic smart watch is the Apple Watch and even then it betrays it's own uselessness when you need to recharge it every fucking night. Otherwise you're dealing with barely readable and unpleasant faces like Real men wear real timepieces.

How is barely readable? It's a normal watch face and there are plenty of others to chose from. I also have a breitling watch but i almost never wear it over the s3. I also turned off all the notifications except for texts and calls

>Strapful
Well I mean just look at your pic

>she said yes!

why are we giving walrus smartwatches now? they don't care about time.

you've got to be trolling. it's literally all dependent on your diet and level of physical activity. you can't bend the laws of physics with genes, this isn't fucking xmen

Attached: 1478823047455.jpg (160x160, 5K)