What is gookmot plotting now?

what is gookmot plotting now?

Attached: gookmoot wat r u doin.png (561x552, 38K)

Probably trying to make money so he can continue to pay for the servers

That's bullshit and you know it, janny.

gookmooet already makes a fuckton of money from google analytics and the invasive clickbait ads, what is this new shit for?

Grow up kiddo

is this kike at it again?
funny how fast people forget all the shady fuckery he has done in the past

Making more money. And he'll get away with it too because nobody ever makes a Jow Forums alternative without making it more cancerous than the original.

LMAOing @ ur life, janny.

If you dont have a pass you have no right to bitch about ads

?

Attached: Screenshot_20180821-130533_Firefox.jpg (2960x1440, 372K)

>gibsmedat 20 burgerbucks goyo
no

>waaa i refuse to pay and dont want ads
Grow up kiddo, or use clover

I have a weird feeling it's bypassing ublock somehow. I hope I don't have to install umatrix just to post here.

I don't have this problem on Clover 3.0.1 :^)

>just buy a pass
kys mod-nigger.

what is lainchan for 500

It's good but barely anyone uses it. Far from any real competition to Jow Forums.

I just saw a loading screen load up some ads in the catalog. I'm using ublock with with a ton of filters and 4chanX. Guess I'm installing umatrix.

So you like sending messages in a bottle?

lainchan is so fucking shit, do yourself a favor and stay away, the theme, the website itself, the people who use are plain cancer
even 8gag is better

>even 8gag is better

Attached: 7896_e2e0.jpg (511x720, 30K)

why do op have more shit on his umatrix than me it is not fair.

wat is the least botnet settings to use captcha on this site.

i dont need 400 shitposts a day made by brown phone posters
yes
you are free to keep hangin out on reddit son

can i bitch about ads now, faggot

bunch of tranny faggots

>implying there's something wrong with that

yeah the attentionwhoring and drama the fucks on that site put out is definitely wrong

Nope

fug, the last lainzine is sad

You can't make a Jow Forums alternative. Jow Forums isn't the site. It's the people. You can make a new imageboard, but it'll never be Jow Forums.

lol if you knew the history of lainchan you wouldn't say that. literally run by scamming 12 year olds

*snap*

yeah cause the people here are totally good. this site has literally nothing going for it.

And yet here you are.

Attached: 1534890657484.jpg (1434x1800, 522K)

Why do I get those extra domains on linux but not Windows? Using firefox on both PCs.

Linux users get flagged and your browser and host information gets stored because you're not a normie