There's no /mkg/ up, so I have to make a thread about this

There's no /mkg/ up, so I have to make a thread about this. youtube.com/watch?v=OK_sYKHVQo0
Does anyone know where I can get these keycaps, or keycaps similar? I use a realforce 87u topre 55g.

Attached: Capture.png (1281x674, 956K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kbd.fans/collections/65/products/tada68-pcn
kbd.fans/collections/65-layout-case
kbd.fans/collections/assembly-service/products/tada68-assembly-services
kbd.fans/collections/fully-assembled-keyboard/products/tada68-mechanical-keyboard-65-iso-layout
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wasnt there a company making some POM linear keyboard buttons?

bump

Post loli keyboards!

Attached: keyboard.png (1500x695, 1.52M)

> keyboard buttons

Attached: 1455495082-0.jpg (559x413, 31K)

What's so special about those keycaps?

technically they are buttons since they only stay activated while your pushing it down

Das masterrace

Attached: DSC02108A.jpg (2736x1824, 1.99M)

I just like the look of them. The gray and black looks great together.

No, technically they're momentary SPST switches. If it has some sort of physical locking mechanism then it's a latching SPST switch.

Even if you were right about the whole mechanism of the keys, the POM part is just the keycap. And what makes them linear is the switch--a separate part.

I like the color combination, too, but the font on those is pretty unremarkable. I like pic related much more (which I also own, though it's not my pic).

Attached: round 3.jpg (1023x769, 85K)

has anyone found the keycaps or anything similar yet?

I do like those 70s looking keycaps but I think the newer looking keycaps on the op picture would fit my setup better

no im talking about some company who wanted to make an entirely POM based linear switch/button.

All right, I stand corrected.

Is there a keyboard with scissor switch caps but mx blue switches? I've been looking for one of those but can't really find anything

Is this a keyboard thread?

Attached: kb18.jpg (2200x1467, 1.24M)

Look up havit low profile

I got this and those are mx compatible keycaps. Those are ec switches from NIZ.

>arrow keys
Acceptable

Where'd you get those keycaps? Can you link? They look great.

Just looks like standard tai-hao doubleshots and black on black PBT dyesubs. I'm sure you can find this shit on the usual keyboard sites.

Yea but I want ones that work with topre.

Get those MX compatible POM topre stems then.

>Hardware-level keylogger

Which of these two is better lube for stabilizers?

Attached: 2F256E93-2280-43D4-B754-C81F969C872F.jpg (4032x3024, 2.58M)

It's a dead deal on assdrop, Tai Hai PBT doubleshot lavender. They show up elsewhere from time to time, check ebay

Hey guys, /hpg/ user here, I've been looking a good keyboard to replace my shitty gayman cherry mx brown keyboard for quite a while now, I just saw this on assdrop and I was wondering if it was worth pulling the trigger on

Attached: 1516674871627.png (1425x622, 551K)

A friend got a DZ60 and is programming it to include some character, and he is trying to get the Ñ but he can't for some reason. He is coding it into the keyboard itself.
Also, I got a POK3R some time ago and want to change some keys aswell, how hard would it be for someone who doesn't program a shit?

>new hhkb tofu case on kbdfans has an intergrated plate and hot swap pcb
>the other new tofu case doesnt

whhhyyyy

I did, but you're gay so I won't tell you

>tfw typing on cherry mx switches

Attached: fadesfd.jpg (640x480, 70K)

I've had mine for a few years with MX Greens and it's been good to me. I've recently gotten a bit tired of how loud it is though so have been using the old logitech

try gateron clears. it takes some adjusting to get used to—they're so light that even grazing a key registers a press—but once you do i think theyre the most ergonomic typing option out there. one day i'll get a kinesis advantage and replace all the switches with clears and replace the weird membrane f-row with real switches

It's not the weight of the switch, but the hard bottoming out force that makes cherry switches trash, that and their clicky switches are garbage

whichever is thicker, I see a lot of people using dielectric grease.

How am I supposed to get a TADA68 in ISO layout from the kbdfans store? That page is a huge mess, and there is even a page stating that there are no ISO plates, while in another they are selling those plates.
frick

Attached: smashed-keyboard-destroyed-which-will-never-work-again-64504633.jpg (800x632, 74K)

kbd.fans/collections/65/products/tada68-pcn
kbd.fans/collections/65-layout-case
kbd.fans/collections/assembly-service/products/tada68-assembly-services

you're retarded

any keyboard keys that are the color of CRT screens like not too dark
like this

Attached: 5d9e29384c59a5b683fcf37c3a46b963.jpg (800x1288, 187K)

You mean dark grey? There are PBT caps from gateron like that on mechanicalkeyboards.com.

wouldn't call it dark gray but I guess your on a LCD with shit color range. thanks

It's an IPS panel so no. That and you didn't really make it clear what part of the monitor you were talking about.

your LCD is now confirmed shit color this isn't the saem at all did you even look at my image?? its a CRT from 2005 its nice plastic that doesn't go off color not some shit teir crap.

Attached: large_1651_GateronPBT_White (1).jpg (1200x794, 496K)

TN IPS VN all have shit color. CRT had 100% coverage of the adobe RGB spectrum in the 70s lcd is only reaching it now with creative use of backlights.

>he doesn't have a K95 Platinum that he has set up as an audio visualizer through the CUE SDK
kek

you have no clue how to communicate in english

crt screen means the screen itself, which is a dark grey colour

if you wanted keycaps like the beige plastic housing, you should've said that

>says "CRT screen"
>doesn't specify that he meant the beige bezel and not the screen itself

ok well keep trying and complete your mission.

Attached: 1532998892200.png (636x511, 327K)

Thanks. I'm chatting with kbd on facebook and it seems like there is an issue with the split left shift. The keyboard won't see the extra button as something other than a regular shift.

i have a ducky shine 6 but i'm so sick of fullsized boards and want to get a TKL - does anyone know if the Ducky One 2 is decent quality? Leopolds are sold out everywhere(except for overpriced bullshit on ebay) and i hate Filco stock caps.

Any recommendations on bluetooth keyboards? My anne pro honestly sucks.

the one2 in theory should be similar to the previous model. ducky one fag here and purchased an early model (abs keycaps).

pretty good tbqh, just pick the switch of your choice and ur good to go.

there are other mkbs better than this (leopold, varmilo etc.) but i dont see anything wrong buying the one2.

At least try to make the OP correctly you idiot.

Attached: 14259486430886.png (640x771, 786K)

nope. the driver software is crappy cloud bullshit and they are banning people on the official forums wich post links to opensource alternatives.

where to buy good CRTs?

go lucky found some old man that owned a video editing studio he brought 3 of pic related in 2006 or some thing and sold them to me in april 2017 20$ each.

just look at gumtree/craigslist lots or join local facebook groups for second hand sales (maybe not tech ones just normie ones)

I also found a 17inch apple VGA crt (they only made them for 1year I think) in good condition but some idiot had cut the cable and I couldn't find replacement so I threw it out :( if I found replacement cable could have sold it for 150$. :(

Would I be able to tell the difference between Gateron switches and Cherry MX switches?

what are the current cheapo mks that are soft to push but do have some spring like resistance? last i knew gatheron were pretty good

what did he mean by this?

Attached: P1060032.jpg (4592x3448, 1.53M)

kbd.fans/collections/fully-assembled-keyboard/products/tada68-mechanical-keyboard-65-iso-layout
found it!
I told you the site is a mess...

can some one help me find keycaps the color of this monitors plastic?

I found some, but since you're gay I won't help you

Yes. Gaterons are (imo) leagues smoother than cherry. Cmx brown here and i want gats now lol.

Look into redragon, zhuque(teamwolf), magicforce.

So I just tested the caps I've used on my box Navys for a month now, cherry profile pbt, on my old outemu blue board, they fit fine. I also tried some oem thin pbt caps as well that were on box whites for 6 months, same thing. Idk if it's just the quality of YMDK's manufacturing or that I happened to have pre-nub switches, but honestly, the caps have no stretch marks nor are they loose on other boards.

Attached: IMG_20180807_125915.jpg (3456x4608, 2.52M)

are there capacitive rubber dome over PCB keyboards like topre that are like 80g stock?

or just wieghted about the same as cherry mx blacks or more

so what size and resolution are those CRTs that you bought from that one guy?
im using a 17 inch 1024x768 CRT right now.

Nope

Instagram.com/qlavier btw for source :^)

17inch and can do 1024x768 120hz that's what I run them at. their in build color sharpening shit is crap turned that off and tuned color and now they pretty good. not as good as the dimondtron/trinitron 19inch I had but they will last longer because they only 11years old I guess.

oh, mine can only do 105hz max
i got mine for free about 2 years ago actually though.

its because your caps are white stretch marks show up white on colored plastic on white you cant see them the stretching prob wont damage your caps imo but I wouldn't put super expensive kaps on if you plan to resell them. its like they are 1/200th of a mm off in size

That is one gay lcp

im thinking of getting this 30$ hdmi-to-vga adaptor from china thats only 0.2ms lag. but im worried it will only be able to do 85hz or some thing. but that might just be the max hz of the gfx drivers of the guy that tested it you can override it in nvidia display settings to go higher. I expect your 105hz is actual monitor limit thou.

I use a 980 gpu and DVi-I to Vga adaptor atm. but some guy on youtube recorded the speed of VGA out on a 980ti sli and it was like 50ms slower than the digital outputs thou I expect he was a idiot he might be right so I want to get adaptor just in case.

tinyurl com / y7uqxle9 the 0.2ms vga converter.

awww please

Attached: 1534246275015.jpg (657x527, 49K)

Okay, but only if you're a cute gayboi. I hate bara

Do you want two tone or just a single solid color?

Attached: biegeretro-1_800x.jpg (790x790, 135K)

Attached: 1534885504610.jpg (300x300, 22K)

based filcoposter

that's the wrong color thou that's like old faded plastic from the 80s/early 90s

this CRT is 2005 era plastic shit. doesn't fade stays a constant light creamy gray.

might just go arctic white instead as keyboard base is arctic white with silver top but the white keys I have atm are like 1$ keycap set. im getting a ITX pc that's like light gray/limestone with a silver nickel top just like the keyboard (and I might paint it arctic white like keyboard plastic if its too gray)…

I guess I could try stain keyboard plastic to be more gray and not pure white. idknow.

just want all 3 things matching and I have a pure white and silver mouse bungee I want to match as well. prob going to get a gray/white mouse pad Zowie GSR first edition. and keep using a black mouse probably or maybe try and find a WMO 1.1a mouse shell that doesn't absorb sweat and stain n is painted gloss white or some thing...

idknow see the photo of my monitor think I should try to make my pure white plastic of keyboard more gray like that via some chemical or what...

kek im using a GT 730 beacuse i got it recently and it was the best analog card that microcenter had.

I was just about to buy a dos. What's a good alternative full size kb.

That board yes, but the one with the thin pbt caps use dark grey keycaps.

Ducky one

>nope. the driver software is crappy cloud bullshit and they are banning people on the official forums wich post links to opensource alternatives.

holy fuck, is this true?

>large footprint case
>older cherry switches (shit tooling and gritty)
>printed ABS keycaps
>costar stabilizers
>shit software

>mfw waiting for switches in the mail

Attached: 1459233303029.gif (340x340, 148K)

Am I just an impatient pleb, any time I'm waiting for something in the mail I'm like a junkie fiending for his next hit. The idea of participating in a group buy fills me with a very special sort of existential dread.

>Am I just an impatient pleb
Sure sounds like it. Just imagine having to deal with multiple delays.

Attached: dev titty.png (1080x1920, 436K)

And here I was thinking about getting in on that, seven fucking months ago.
Jesus.

Not as bad as round 1 at least. Assuming there are no further delays it should be a few more weeks until it ships.

>m-muh open source