Fool me once, shame on you

fool me once, shame on you
fool me twice, shame on...

Attached: Untitled.png (894x755, 674K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/gadgets/2018/08/huawei-was-caught-using-a-pro-camera-to-fake-smartphone-photos-again/
youtube.com/watch?v=Xy7Akye9sYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pRRUgI_iUXI
wsj.com/articles/intel-warned-chinese-companies-of-chip-flaws-before-u-s-government-1517157430
breitbart.com/tech/2018/01/29/intel-warned-chinese-firms-of-meltdown-bug-before-telling-u-s-government/
theregister.co.uk/2018/01/29/intel_disclosure_controversy/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>buying huaweme

Attached: 1512287213623.jpg (240x189, 4K)

who would have thought

Why obama have a bierd?

They make the best poverty phones.

>buying cellphones for the camera
that's even dumber than buying airplane tickets for the food

>buying chink shit that has hardware which will crap out in a year and software that will stop being updated in 6 months

This option is bad even as a poor fag.

But food is tasty there

>not xiaomeme

fucken zoomers I swear to god, POST THE FUCKING LINK
arstechnica.com/gadgets/2018/08/huawei-was-caught-using-a-pro-camera-to-fake-smartphone-photos-again/

Attached: DDT5o8z.jpg (1074x854, 49K)

Lel

>Believing marketing material

>companies are shit and only care about money
No one wants to make a good product. No one wants to work towards an ideal world. It's all about money.

...jew?

this is how all advertisements and marketing work, the fuck is this news?

Doesn't Apple do the same thing?

Attached: shotoniphone-800x465.jpg (800x465, 60K)

I find it funny that governments all across the world have banned Huawei and ZTE products from government projects because they are Chinese military companies, but they will gladly allow the products to be sold to consumers.

Even worse, they will gladly allow Huawei and ZTE products to form the backbone of ISP infrastructure in their country, because it's the private sector and they somehow feel like it would be wrong to interfere.

Yet another reason why Trump won.
>muh free trade
>muh capitalism
>muh putting ideology over reality

Attached: 1468949297601.gif (360x203, 3.05M)

>I find it funny that governments all across the world have banned Huawei and ZTE products from government projects because they are Chinese military companies
Only burgers did that

>SAMUEL AXON
>nooooo goyim, you need you own camare for your proffessional ad yes buy apple :v) thanks
lmao richfags can't even argue anymore
I have a Y520 and it have like 4 years and still working.

Well technically, in your example, the iPhone did take the picture. It's still pretty shady business, but they did use an iPhone.

>doesn't achive it first
>complains about zoomers

what flavor of pageet are these two?

is not exactly the same, but for years the only carl's jr in my city was inside the airport. People actually went there to eat, and that includes paying the parking fee, which is a lot more than you would pay somewhere else.

This is about false advertising

>Huawei

Who?

She's really pretty. Give middle eastern gf pls.

That would be LG
But you're probably being overdramatic anyway

I stick to Sony, best cameras around.

Fool me once, shame on you
Fool me twice, I'm the fool

This the most chinese thing I've heard of lol

>tfw no mizrahi gf

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

except trump agreed to watered down restrictions that enable zte products in important infrastrcture but hey reality is for suckers

moto g

omg ads literally are blatant lies?
what world am i living in???????

people are retarded
how did anybody asume that a tv ad was shooted on a cellphone?

You can’t get fooled again

except apple named his whole campaign "SHOT ON IPHONE" and it was in big letters in the ad. Huawei never said that

also, using an external lens instead of the cheap plastic in the iphones constitutes actual misleading advertisement

>Huawei Egypt
Ofcourse Arabs would do this

One company does it better

Attached: 1460996170669.jpg (1280x1280, 330K)

“There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.”

>, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again

the fuck? did u have a stroke trying to write that

how old are you, 12?

ya fool me cant get fooled again

Even companies that use the "real" smartphone camera for promo photos use professional lighting and lenses and shit

Attached: 1526078356547.png (469x540, 300K)

>$20,000 Carl Zeiss lens mounted using specially built converter
>Shot on iPhone

Jesus Christ

I'd run and gun with that rig

Attached: 1528852557466.jpg (376x349, 22K)

Attached: 1499918608116.png (500x449, 78K)

But American companies are just as bad.

>Who?
Awei.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xy7Akye9sYQ

Now THAT is some EPIC GAMING HUMOR. +1 Internets to you, good sir. 'Tis splendid to see a man of such culture on this board. Game on!

Why would you think the ad was shot using the phone?
Please tell me you don't believe the fast food ads as well?
Pro tip: That tasty burger? it's a prop.
youtube.com/watch?v=pRRUgI_iUXI

Why whould anyone buy Huawei anyway? They force close all non-Huawei apps when the screen is turned off.

This prompted the fucking VLC media player devs to blacklist all Huawei phones from even downloading the VLC app on the Google Play Store.

I missed so many messages and notifications because of this bullshit. Fuck you Huawei

Even worse is that Trump hasn't permabanned Intel from selling products in the US (20 hardware security vulnerabilities and counting, and Intel notified chinese companies before US government after they first Meltdown exploits came to light)

Wait, you mean chinese people are scamming or ripping people off, AGAIN?

Attached: 0YR3zGzB.jpg (694x390, 27K)

why are instathots so retarded?

>curved screen
>iphone

Really makes u think :^)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-22 at 12.56.48 PM.png (1496x1338, 708K)

Why do they look like videogames characters?

read the line under the pic

The Australian government banned Huawei from being used for the NBN.

>Intel notified chinese companies before US government
Really? Where can I read more about that

Egypt

>instagram model
>don't even know what they're doing
that's what you get for hiring idiots

I'm pretty sure by now that every phone company has done it at least once.
HTC was probably the worst offender though, because they didn't clear or modify the EXIF data from the images on their website they claimed came from their phone.

Egg-wiped?

>buying airplane tickets for the food

You sure about that statement? If you extract it to a trip analysis, and take of the travel cost/inconvenience(which you did) you're saying: I would rather drive across USA and pay for the meals at the burger joints, than get a single meal on a plane.

If the cost of ticket/fuel&car was of no concern to me, for what ever reason, i'm going to take that flight food. Even if travel time was the same for some reason.

high level autism

My mine worked fine for the last 5 years...
You must have bought a shitty model.

why the fuck do phonefags even care about cameras?
just get a camera if you want a camera so bad

wsj.com/articles/intel-warned-chinese-companies-of-chip-flaws-before-u-s-government-1517157430

breitbart.com/tech/2018/01/29/intel-warned-chinese-firms-of-meltdown-bug-before-telling-u-s-government/

theregister.co.uk/2018/01/29/intel_disclosure_controversy/

Posting from an Honor 6x. Can verify the camera blows which is pretty sad since the dual camera setup was the selling point of the phone. Besides that it's actually a pretty great phone. Surprisingly quick

sure but in cameras the 40 megapixel cameras have proven the age old fact of: only the lens matters. SO in that scenario they could use virtually any phone and get a good image