Accept all or die

Is there a workaround to this shit?

Attached: new kind of hell.jpg (1860x854, 295K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/r4vi/block-the-eu-cookie-shit-list
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes hide the element in the DOM with an adblocker

ublock should block these shits by default. more annoying than ads desu

When this became law in the Euro parliament, surly they could have thought of a better way to implement it? Almost every bloody site on a daily basis and you're jumping through hoops trying not to get caught out in their little tricks like having the opt out no buttons coloured green and yes as red or no colour.
I feel like I'm being interrogated every time I visit a new site. So much for muh freedoms.

Attached: 2018-08-21 20 17 11.jpg (1319x950, 443K)

It doesn't for a lot of sites.

should != does
if you want ublock to deal with it, there are a few lists you can subscribe to that work good, for example:
github.com/r4vi/block-the-eu-cookie-shit-list

I thought if you block a list and don't opt out by managing the privacy options, you are automatically added to the advertising lists, cookies and what ever devious shit they try to track you for.

Most of those websites aren't even compliant. I don't know why they bothered at all.
Either they thought
>this would kill our business model so we'll keep doing things as before and pretend we did our best effort but misunderstood the law
or they're genuinely trying to make it as obnoxious as possible to swing people's opinion against GDPR.

Shit like "continue and accept all" breaks like 10 different points of the GDPR, why is this even a thing?

Possibly. I use umatrix, but I removed the default 'allow first party, all images and css', and made all cookies dark red so that they have to be enabled for each and every site. That helps with the tracking. Considering how poorly sites are complying with GDPR, I'm willing to bet at least some track you even if you say no.

I don't think that's how it works, but regardless I'm using umatrix, blocking third party cookies, and using cookie autodelete for non-whitelisted sites anyway so it doesn't matter.

the eu-cookie-shit-list is an element hiding list. It's as if you don't interact with the prompt

This

die

Just fucking die you retard.

Fuck GDPR and fuck the EU.

Europeans are niggers. That includes the UK.

Remove element. There are extensions for this on Firefox and Chrome. Basic idea is you activate it and then anything you click is deleted, until you press escape to stop.

>allowing all scripts
shiggy

how can i tell chrome to block all cookie on Jow Forums.org?

I have a hunch that this was a secret Jow Forums thread and it didn't quite turn out the way OP wanted.

ublock.

just hide it and reload.

addon called "i don't care about cookies"