Chinese Phones

What's the point of buying Samsung or Apple phones when Xiaomi phones have the same specs and cost like half the money?

Attached: index-1.jpg (2560x1412, 193K)

chink botnet, keyloggers, backdoor propriety bullshit pre installed and not able to remove etc.

american 3 letter agencies dissaprove them, because they won't allow them to spy on terrorists and paedos

Probably the literal Chinese botnet

what's worse about the chinese botnet compared to the american botnet?

You get scammed with Chinese botnet.

You get jailed if you did something wrong with 3 letter agencies.

american one supports freedom and war on terrorism
chinese one supports a shady dictator that enslaves his poor people

None of them support Verizon's bands.

>muh Chinese botnet

Attached: proofs.png (277x271, 5K)

Chinese botnet it is

something something chinese botnet

American botnet is more likely to fuck you

Unless you've got some paticular anti chinese government interests, that is

No chinkshit can match up to my Sony phone.

Just like any other phone. Flash Lineage OS.

Chinese botnet on top of American botnet

Just buy an old phone and flash PostmarketOS on it

Sometimes you just want to overpay for bloated laggy UI, locked bootloader and useless gimmicks, you know.

How does "le Chinky botnet" meme actually affect the user?

Is there any way of flashing AOSP on a Mission Mix 2 and getting Androids updates like for the Pixel?

Mi* dumb autocorrect

I paid $150 for my Redmi 4 Prime one and a half years ago and I'm quite happy with it. Bought it some months before summer because it's 5" which is great when jackets (no jacket pockets) ain't a thing. Anyway, compared to a Samsung flagship it's apparent that the Samsung has a better camera. It's not like pictures on mine are bad or unusable, it's good enough, but pictures are a bit better on a Samsung flagship.

This "Chinese botnet" meme is a bit idiotic. Both Chinese phones and Korean phones (what exactly are these supposed "American" phones, the US doesn't make phones, just brand them) come with the Google Spyware Services as part of Android. They are all botnet.

>you can actually root most Chinese phones and install custom rom without voiding warranty
>actually falling for le botnet meme and paying for 2 phones instead of 1

Attached: brandfags.png (800x729, 48K)

Redmi are midrange Xiaomis.
Flagship Xiaomis are the Mi ones.

Hurrr I'd rather be on the American botnet instead of the Chinese botnet

bump

fuck you dipshit
The cheap phones have no Android support past the initial release.

These are all supposed to be ironic to a degree or so I should only hope at this point. Here they are, friends:

>Paranoid buzzword salad
>to dumb to install lineage