Vertical mouse

Thinking about acquiring
I would like views on daily use with this template
Talk about

Attached: 40450954_1GG.jpg (500x500, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yaGhWN2cvUY
delux.aliexpress.com/store/group/Vertical-Mouse/3626078_513026277.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off Pajeet

fake and gay

Attached: 6a00d8341c5d3253ef00e55296b4028833-800wi.jpg (480x600, 69K)

sitting here with an evoluent vertical mouse right now. you can get them like new for $50 on ebay
I never tried any of the cheapshit ones like the popular anker one on amazon
feels great OP. anyone using a regular mouse can see how it relieves stress. Just hold your mouse on its side and feel the difference in your wrist.
Only major downside is FPS or "twitch" gaming is pretty impossible with a vertical mouse.
There is a small learning curve to it but a good tip is that you move the mouse with downward thumb pressure rather than with your wrist as in a traditional mouse.

I do not use my desktop for games, only for home use and a few jobs. Comfort on the wrist was what aroused my interest in this model.

then yes they're great
look into an ergonomic keyboard with tenting too. it saved my wrists even more than a vertical mouse.

There is also the option of a mouse pen. I'm researching and watching videos review.

Attached: 137624.jpg (529x529, 34K)

I want to try one of those, what's a good model to get?

I'm thinking that the pen is more useful than the vertical mouse

>constant gripping in various shit tier jobs created early arthritus/hand cramping.
>can't use a pen/pencil for more than a few minutes at a time without pain.
>see mouse pens and think of how much better than dragging around a mouse would be.
>reminded of hand issues.

Feels pretty bad.

I got this one about 6 months ago

I'm never going back, vastly more comfortable. I'm not sure about games though

Attached: 4ed161b5-a6b6-4452-bc61-4cfef74e7675_1.ae11e34dc5e3980d5420356454459448.jpg (1000x1000, 332K)

Do you ever accidentally rest your thumb on the button below it?

I've found that using a low dpi and sensitivity + no mouse accel with a normal mouse works pretty well, as it forces me to use my arm to move the mouse since the distances needed are greater. That being said I'm sure a vertical mouse is better I just figured if someone doesn't want to spend the money/can't give up games this seems to work well

not him but I have a simliar mouse and I hit it by mistake a lot at first
like anything else you build up muscle memory because going back on pages by mistake is annoying

I bought one, they are comfortable but GOD AWFUL at gaming.

I like my mouse vertical and my vaginas horizontar

Looks like a total meme

I never do unless i'm holding it at a weird angle. you actually have to do a more fine motor movement to pretty the thumb buttons.

I have somewhat normal+ size hands, so unless you have a pretty big thumb, you'll probably be fine

stop posting the bad vertical mouse retard
youtu.be/yaGhWN2cvUY

no your thumb is ususally on the upper one or the top

It's honestly not, I have the anker one which works great for $12; but the buttons are not soft touch which ruins entire purpose. Using different kidns of mice, postures, two mice at once alternatively, etc. variance is the key to eliminating nerve blockage

After trying both vertical mouse and trackball. I find the trackball to much better. It took a few to get used but after a while it feel like using a normal mouse.

Not for games but for work shit you get used to them in ten minutes.

Totally worth it OP if you have wrist pain, it magically cured all my pain in less than 2 weeks.
I use a 15 bucks one I got on amazon but I'm thinking about getting a Delux one from aliexpress
delux.aliexpress.com/store/group/Vertical-Mouse/3626078_513026277.html

Well, I just ordered this one: from aliexpress myself.

Really hoping it helps my wrist pain. This shit is getting out of control.

if you're worried about playing games with a vertical mouse, you can just keep your old mouse and use it for that, and use the vertical for everything else

at least that's what I'm gonna do when I get one

Attached: yes.jpg (487x500, 42K)

For any ausfags here, I bought the $30 they sell at Officeworks a couple of days back and I quite like it. First time using one, but I think I'll wait for the Logitech MX Vertical to hit the market next month and possibly upgrade.

You just like to grab your mouse like you grab dicks
Faggot

A graphics tablet would probably be more effective

That... actually looks better for gaming... Like a joystick!

I want one with a good sensor like the Pixart 3360, or even the 3310 or somethinng, but literally none exist.