Legacy software

what do you miss the most?

I really miss how windows XP handled the radio & it's general aesthetics

Attached: Legacy Software.png (1065x527, 413K)

this

Attached: xpvs10.png (4280x2840, 424K)

I miss genuine user friendliness.

every important option and setting is obscured

> what do you miss the most?
Nothing, because I'm still actively using a wide variety of legacy software.

surprisingly spot on

Everything not being hidden and gazillion fucking animations everywhere for nothing.
Not having to search for basic option for a few days because muh pretty fucking simplistic gay ass shit squares and rays and magic UI on everything which is creative as blank fucking peace of paper.
>W800i
I remember as a kid when I used some prog. called XS++ or something like that, and uploaded software from W800i in K750i and it worked flawlessly.
Same phone was like 100 euros more lmao.

Attached: 1533068829383.png (1000x614, 1.05M)

But you can't have more than 3 buttons to press or the consumertard brains will explode because "this is too complicated hurr durr"

I don't get it don't they show the same thing?

Attached: Confused Mouse.png (372x497, 243K)

>Everything not being hidden and gazillion fucking animations everywhere for nothing.
If you take away the animations I get a real feeling of heaviness to modern UIs, even on Linux where it used to be lightning quick compared to Windows. I actually found my own laptop running Windows 2000 and what really surprised me is that the UI was far denser as well, it fit a lot more in the the space. It's file manager has the same amount of folders being shown as my laptop running Ubuntu, bit when set to the same resolution the window was half the size.

this is why yall are a bunch of faggots using outdated shit for no reason, this is Jow Forums. Stop being dumb
>shit being hidden
>user friendliness
nothing has changed

If nothing has changed...then why the fuck should anyone bother upgrading? Huh? Answer me that ;)

>outdated

user please why would you update every other year when what you have works perfectly fine?

Attached: Word Perfect.png (638x399, 8K)

Most of my older programs won't even load in 7 let alone something like 10

how many clicks/ menus did it take?
how accessible are these menus from your start button?(not very)

MSN

I like XP anesthetics but found a Cinnamon theme that recreates that style.

THIS so many messages lost to the void after they were shut down & forgotten now that facebook has an choke hold on everything

>Myspace fell to the way side

Attached: AOL.gif (300x545, 50K)

that actually reminded me of pic-related

Attached: Samsung.png (1015x705, 502K)

Attached: enhanced-15286-1402434002-7.jpg (625x614, 56K)

I still remember firing up my old XP machine & downloading random ringtone makers to compare which was the best for my huawei that could barely play recorded audio

Attached: Custom Rintone Makers.png (1608x598, 201K)