Kills discord

>kills discord
>kills macos
>kills windows
>all in 1 year
Will anyone be able to stop them?

Attached: chrome_2018-08-21_19-15-06.png (812x458, 48K)

heh, nothing personal kiddo

>add chat client
>fucks up the rest of the client because it's so forced
>add broadcasting abilities
>fewer people use it than even hitbox
>cant into fucking up an entire system
>blames macos
>relies on windows for continued existence
>therefore helps port windows games over to other platforms by using windows compat layers
epic

You forgot about killing twitch with steam.tv

kys

>forced
-nochatui -nofriendsui

-nosteam
i fixed gaming

>being a valvedrone

Attached: 1411256491364.jpg (480x360, 34K)

I wish they would unironically kill youtube.
I don't even care if that fat fuck spies on me anymore I just want youtube to be fucked.
Gaben can rape me all he wants as long as he sticks one on google.

>kills macos
Not really, Apple added some functionality into Metal 2 on Valve's request for VR, everyone is a friend in battle vs Wangablows (plus Apple may be developing their own VR in future and positioned iMac for it.)

>suddenly Jow Forums cares about games
Linuxfags are pathetic.

Honestly the broadcasting is great, it hooks into the game and is able to grab just the game audio and not the other stuff going on like teamspeak and whatnot. Maybe this has changed but last I checked there wasn't an elegant way of doing this with obs

wait till they start literally paying dell to sell steamOS online PC for 200-300$ cheaper if you sign in with a steam account during check out and once you get the PC your steam account is auto signed in with your CC attached.

at that point a decent enough gaming computer would be same cost as a PS4pro 399$ (actually cost 699 reduced 100$ via no windows a 200$ steam subsidy)

at that point steam will win every thing and earn another 5billion a year more than they already do.

>if you sign in with a steam account during check out and once you get the PC your steam account is auto signed in with your CC attached
This is kind of pointless because if you're planning on gaming on a PC then steam is your only choice for any game released after 2006

>Discord
Steam replaced a perfectly good chat client with a messier "modern" one that wastes more space on screen and eats more CPU. What's the big deal with this one?

wow its like Jow Forums is made up of more than one person

>Kills windows
I wish.
Imagine if Linux actually got majority marketshare.
We'd have actual working music production software and image editing, heck maybe even video editing that didn't make you want to jump off a building.
Maybe the Debian and Ubuntu devs could even get off their arses and make the systems useable, Ubuntu as it is right now looks disgusting, and as a result feels bad to use.
Currently Manjaro and Gentoo are the only systems that properly Just Werk without making your eyes bleed.

Attached: 08860832.jpg (367x446, 41K)

You can even do this with Shadowplay nowadays.

No idea what OP is on about. They can't even keep their client from throwing up on itself.

>implying anybody at valve actually programs anymore

nice joke user

t-t-t-they'll be releasing that VR game soon!

Be the change you want to see in the world. Want media production software to run on *nix? Make it. Also, +1 for Gentoo. That's a big brained statement.

>+1 for Gentoo. That's a big brained statement.
I wasn't joking.
Gentoo literally handles drivers better than Debian. Probably because it's actually getting updated instead of being in that perpetual """"""Stable"""""" situation.
You could argue that Ubuntu handles drivers, and it sorta does. Now if only every other aspect of the 50 shades of 'buntu weren't so horrid...

Attached: 21272800.png (614x585, 167K)

>tfw Jow Forums is gonna be even shittier now with all the steamdrones

I wasn't being sarcastic. I'd also like to build upon your statement and point out the most stable systems I have used were using the "least stable" rolling distros. (Arch Linux, Gentoo), with the only odd exception to the rule was crunchbang (rip #!)

You forgot
>killed PC gaming
>killed gaming
Piracy has never been more justified

based
if you give money to Steam, GOG, uplay, origin, etc, then you are a fucking casual and not a real PC gamer
No it isn't you brainwashed valve drone, piracy exists. I have never given money to Steam or GOG or any of those shitty worse than rent seeking "services" and I still have plenty of games to play thanks to piracy and emulation
>b-b-but I'm not a brainwashed drone
the fact that you by default didn't acknowledge piracy as an alternative proves you are a drone

You don't buy a 1080Ti for LXDE, you fucking contrarian cockslurper.

>Be the change you want to see in the world.
Which is why I'm making a pro-physical copy message game which will be the first PC game released on blu-ray as far as I know and will also be sold via flash drive and the Steam version will tell them to kill them self for giving me a donation via Steam instead of buying the physical copy after they beat it

>Kills windows

Attached: 1490818568421.jpg (364x368, 13K)

>if you give money to Steam, GOG, uplay, origin, etc, then you are a fucking casual and not a real PC gamer
nice gatekeeping

You could always stop giving them money, start pirating, and join me on the other side of the gate

enjoy your malware

I'm pretty sure Gabe just spies on your hardware set-up and purchasing pattern.

Unlike with Windows you are not the product,the games are.

Just ignore him, he posts it in every thread he can. He's just falseflagging.