Summertime Edition

Summertime Edition

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID i.imgur.com/Xb6bazc.jpg
- INVITE FORUMS imgur.com/a/jmAJNyN
- RANKING TIPS pastebin.com/qviqpzQK
- TRACKER LIST docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zYZ2107xOZwQ37AjLTc5A4dUJl0ilg8oMrZyA0BGvc0/edit#gid=1357476050
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>nobody downloads on red without freeleech tokens exept autosnatchers
>ptp recruiter is dead on every tracker exept red
>it is too late to get into btn
>there are people reading this thread that still aren't in hdb

news:
>APL Sysop confirmed MIA, site down for the count

old bread

Attached: 1518196349049.jpg (1755x3579, 661K)

i wanna impregnate suzuya

>nobody downloads on red without freeleech tokens exept autosnatchers
50 autosnatchers out of 30k users account for all 20k snatches per day? o-ok

>ptp recruiter is dead on every tracker exept red
PTP recruiter on HDB is alive and kicking, I just got in PTP thanks to him.

i want to fill athena's asshole with my demon seed

Based OP predicts Summer yet again

Attached: 562.png (1597x1600, 532K)

I'm not trying to spread FUD, I don't give a fuck about APL anymore. I wasted like 9 months being the only staff member there that did anything. Just find it insane anybody ever gave those retards money. Half the work they did was shitposting on ptg to do damage control and shit on RED.

How much dosh dig JaneDigby throw into O's pockets? At least a grand, right?

Jesus fuck they were just starting to be a major dick rider around the time I left. They genuinely thought we were somehow going to come from behind and "beat" RED. Because we all know offering even MORE freeleech is going to encourage people to rip more FLAC. I do feel bad for Merlin and Madness if they're still around though, they were smart guys.

RED staff on damage control itt

Wasn't pankkake (at least one of) the biggest donors?

I'm not RED staff friendo. :^)
Any proof I have would let them know who I was. And there are a few doxxers involved in their staff that I don't want to deal with. At least there was when I was staff, not sure who's staff there anymore. Now that I can't download anything there for free I just use RED. My account is probably disabled by now.

it's honestly a shame, they had decent ideas. The ideas probably would have never worked though, especially with O at the helm. They wanted to integrate something into the site that would automatically check specs and post a jpg of it in the torrent description, with the system set up to autoflag anything that looked iffy and make it easier for people to report stuff without having to download it, as well as having some quality assurance for once there. But of course it was never implemented because all they had was ideas and no action.

Attached: 1532083286041s.jpg (179x170, 4K)

the best drama to come out of apollo was demonotaku the madlad

Yeah. I hadn't logged onto pooploop in months but last I knew him and Digby had the same color donor heart. pankkake donates everywhere though. He must be rich.

what ever happened to him? I remember we talked about banning him multiple times because he embarrassed us with his shilling but I can't remember if we ever did. And my personal favorite day was having to prune a bunch of currymaster accounts spamming the forums. As annoying as it was I found it hilarious.

did you btfo Gucci? i think that was his name anyway. he added "nigger" as an artist to a bunch of albums.

oh and the day when someone on ptg realized that O and A posted on APL forums the same time as certain staff members would post on SCC at EU times. That was the day I realized the sysops were bullshitting all of us including staff

t.Z?

I want to lick her feet :3)

I don't remember that, when was that? I haven't been staff there for quite a while. Pretty sure half the userbase had a /ptg/ tag attached to their accounts by the time I left though, they were fucking paranoid about this place and any screenshot of someone from here ended up causing a witch hunt

t.Nala?
:^)

Attached: uwut.jpg (1820x2048, 180K)

So what was going on last year when A supposedly disappeared for months?

>when was that?
like around the first week pooloo was open.

>/ptg/ tag
>paranoia
that's hilarious. imagine being /marked/ on currydotrip.

How many uploads a day does RED get? 50 autosnatchers grabbing 200 uploads is 10,000, or half the daily snatches.

imagine ptg being so pathetic apollo is actually a topic of serious discussion

>50 autosnatchers grabbing 200 uploads
do more research buddy

Most of them only snatch current year FLAC albums and that's way less than 200 a day.

0/10

he really did disappear. we couldn't get in touch with him and there really was no way to access anything without him. We'd post ideas for months and months in the staff forums but couldn't implement any of them. The BP system was finished like 5 months before we even implemented it. Once he came back lower levels of staff and the userbase were told he was no longer involved in the site, but instead they just renamed him and had him doing work behind the scenes. Guess they didn't learn anything after being shut out of their own tracker for 6+ months considering the shit that's going on now.

wow, they sound like total snakes

Apollo is shilled hard here. If you weren't a nub you'd know this.

>i-i-it's not our fault we're pathetic, it's le shills!

I am doing research by asking how many uploads a day RED gets.
Thursday and Friday easily see 50-100 current year FLAC uploads each day.

How fast does RED recruiter on GGn respond?

He doesn't, same as every recruiter on GGn.

Be prepared to wait months. Just handle up on the interview.

marked

Attached: 0655 - YoKN9gz.jpg (1032x862, 149K)

>Apollo is shilled hard here
literally one guy

t. zed

how do i make friends on private trackers? do I just pretend to be a girl?

fuck off

rude

sir ??

FOURTY FIVE FOUR TWELVE

Attached: 1251 - dappikm.jpg (489x499, 26K)

Does MySpleen not like Qbit or am I retarded?
There's 11 seeders, but it's acting like it's dead on my end.

Demonotaku must be in shambles right about now.

KYLE WHERE YOU AT?!?

there's a reason it's called qStalledmeme

Insensitive much? What if she's amputated from knees down

It's worked nearly every other time, so what else is good?

Athena will announce the creation of Apollo 3.0, along with a new Bitcoin address, obviously.

what's your OS? for windows use utorrent 2.2.1. if you're on linux then use rtorrent.

athena is shit and will do no such thing.

/marked/

does blutopia recruit on redacted or pooloo?

apl_>mtv_>blutopia

To all of those that can't get into RED I'll totes send y'all invites if you post cum tribute videos to a printout of the APL logo with Sarah McLachlan - In The Arms Of An Angel playing in the background.

the curry trifecta

why do you want to be on blutopia?

>doing stupid shit for red invites when the interviews exist
come on now

>why do you want to be on blutopia?
probably to get into redtopia

>tfw pootopia is the new pooloo

Oh man the eternal butthurt that was demonotaku, I wonder if he's still sucking dick in vegas for cash.

I left a newer version of UT years ago for QB, and I have to admit, I really missed watching the Speed tab click along.

i actually dont want apoo to go away for good because all this drama is entertaining

He logged into Red in last few hours, so he's still around and probs reading all this.

then I'll take her armpits ;^)

Noted

- Athena's tight butt and puss

redtopia is the better red. XD

with poo gone, the trolling will be pro and anti red

Day 8: Apollo still down.

Attached: pooloodown.jpg (1000x810, 113K)

t. vinnie's mom

>pootopia

Attached: 5kmqe6.png (1280x925, 193K)

it must be your torrent MARKED

what country is vinnie from?

india

not funny

/marked/

newstarshipsmells posted that in the pooptopia thread on red you nubs.

got 'em

LOL that thread must be melting down right now

Attached: 0022 - g0SJsTM.jpg (422x408, 94K)

*cringe*

hell yeah, neon, it's biblical.

Let APOLLO ease the pain..

ok but I want to make the decisions

Attached: 0023 - 8oSFC3e.jpg (420x420, 39K)

how can apollo do anything when it is dead and buried?

Why don't BP trackers let the user go into debt, like taking out a loan with a real bank? Then you can make the points system a little more challenging without compromising on retention

>being able to go into BP debt makes the BP system more challenging
That completely negates the purpose of bonus points

>all these fucking retards on ptp asking people to rip paid things off amazon for free

Attached: 21434246_372514553162714_5172304354362785792_n.jpg (640x640, 57K)

idk but vinnie recruits on reddit (r/trackers' inv offers), i'm not sure about the criteria though

>recruiting on reddit
this should tell you all you need to know about the quality of that tracker

just be a meme lord like myself easy upload for me

does IPT have scene UHDs either in rar or iso format?

Shoo, flea.

go away

where is redtopia recruiting? dont tell me reddit is the only place

>it's paid but I put a huuge 100GB bounty on it. and rippers definitely need that huuuge 100GB buffer so they will pay for it.

reddit is the only place
alternatively you have to be on blu because they copied the user database and to make the tracker

fuck me. Isn't the recruiter on any reputable trackers? or is his rank not high enough to post in the PU forums. Kinda wish there was a proper apollo alternative

not even close. the site is shit without torrent groups and will continue to be shit forever. some nigger could upload a cd with zero logs and nobody would trump or care

>Kinda wish there was a proper apollo alternative
redacted is the king of music sites. why aren't you on it? there's an easy ass interview and everything. they recruit also on all the top trackers. you ARE in the top trackers aren't you user?