How many fingers do you type with and how fast?

How many fingers do you type with and how fast?
I type only with my index fingers, but really fast

typing-speed-test.aoeu.eu/

Attached: Best-Keyboard-for-Fast-Typing.jpg (695x371, 64K)

I lost my hands.

All 4 + thumb but not that fast

Getting used to a new keyboard so I'm happy

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-21 at 8.47.38 PM.png (1198x1158, 251K)

All of them.
Not as fast as I'd like.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-21 at 5.53.03 PM.png (1220x374, 115K)

Have you ever typed with two fingers in the past?

I'm typing with two, always have, and typically get 110 WPM or so. Do you have any idea what kind of improvement I'd get by going home row?

I used to type with index only and was able to make the change. I improved ~15wpm, though I still have issues where I try to use my index fingers rather than what I should be using.

Attached: yert.png (620x431, 34K)

That's encouraging to hear. I'd be happy if I could make an improvement like that.

How long did it take you to make the switch? I know the keyboard layout, so that's part of the issue, but it just feels so unnatural using every finger.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-21 at 9.49.40 PM.png (1068x268, 45K)

I type with my secretary's fingers

i only use index finders; i like to think im pretty fast but just make a lot of common typos/read words incorrectly

Attached: ss+(2018-08-21+at+07.18.03).png (585x565, 45K)

All of my fingers on the left hand, pointer on right.

Attached: B4ehe60.png (600x181, 34K)

All of my fingers and thumbs but I'm locked at a pitiful 55 wpm.

middle + index + ring fingers on both hands, thumb for spacebar and nothing else

decently fast if I know exactly what I want to type, otherwise it takes a while, I'm a lot more prone to typos when I don't know exactly what I want to type

Fucking /g memed me into buying thinkpad and using emacs. My pinky is permanently broken after pressing ctrl for every emacs commands and thanks to thinkpoo design they made ctrl as small and as close as to your palm.

3 finger on left hand, 4 + thumb on right

just make caps lock ctrl retard (or take your fucking mong hands of the home row to hit it)

only use pinky for shift/ctrl

im like half way between 4 finger and just using my index and middle. I don't do regular asdf jkl; but i dont just use two finger exclusively.

>I'm typing with two, always have, and typically get 110 WPM or so
I don't think that's physically possible on a correct test or standard keyboard. That's five characters per second per finger or ten characters per second across both fingers. Each finger would have to move an average of 8 centimeters per second.

yes it is retard lmao

post a video then.