Does anyone else immediately lower their opinion of another individual the second you see them using software such as...

Does anyone else immediately lower their opinion of another individual the second you see them using software such as Chrome, Discord, or other such invasive programs? Personally, the second I see it I know the person is an idiot.

Attached: 1200px-Google_Chrome_icon_(September_2014).svg.png (1200x1200, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/privacy
spyware.neocities.org/articles/discord.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If I ever saw someone using linux on their home system or some freetard shit (unlikely seeing their never leave their rooms) I'd instantly think less of them

this but unironically

>using chrome
>indication of idiot
Buddy, 90% of the retards out there don't even switch off Microsoft edge or safari. At least chrometards know what a web browser is.

The majority of people on the planet are idiots. The majority of people on the planet also use Chrome. Coincidence?

No you are severely autistic.

How does this image make you feel?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-22 at 08.09.28.png (1916x148, 167K)

Confusion as to why someone with have both Chrome and Chromium installed.

To test software

#MeToo
Linux = Hacker LARPer

Just because you dont interact with any communities or anyone at all for that matter, doesnt make discord bad.

Attached: 1534094444316.jpg (640x480, 41K)

I interact with people all the time on my IRC. Seeing as I do not want those interactions to be sold off to advertisers, I do not use Discord.

>communities
>discord
The fact that hordes of people have adopted this centralized botnet is what's bad.

Attached: 1442741621331.jpg (300x300, 32K)

I'm sure your furry larps are worth a ton of money to Discord user. People who still use IRC are broken mentally and need to be institutionalised.

Makes my penis tingly hmmm

I don't even know what Discord is...

Yeah at least they knew to click the ad for Chrome on one of Google's website

People who use Discord are consumerist retards who use technology as a means to an end.

Imagine being this autistic.

Or they're just using good software.
Would you prefer we use Skype?

>good software
Discord is bloated electron shit -- hardly good software.

>Buddy, 90% of the retards out there don't even switch off Microsoft edge or safari. At least chrometards know what a web browser is.
This post is too Microsoft Edge for me

lol who fucking gives a shit about the framework it runs on, this doesn't affect the end user in the slightest, are you too poor to afford 16GB of RAM or something?

Have you ever used Discord? The user experience is genuinely great, I'd take Discord over Skype or freetard alternatives any day of the week.

I'm sure it's great for people who want to share the latest epic meme and have their emoji reactions in tow.

It's great for group chats and will run in a web browser, you don't need the desktop electron app at all.

Yes

B O T N E T
O
T
N
E
T

>90% of the retards out there don't even switch off Microsoft edge or safari
Imagine being this fucking retarded.

Attached: StatCounter-browser-ww-monthly-201707-201807.png (1280x720, 90K)

They get Chrome as their default browser due to bundling

Yes, but its kinda ironic because I was one of these people as well until I got redpilled on the Botnet Question in January 2018.
Switched from Windows to Linux, from Chrome to Firefox, from Telegram to Signal, from Google to Startpage and from Android to Lineage

Attached: 1534895583893.jpg (650x650, 42K)

Sounds like you got memed hard, newfag.
You should try having an original thought once in a while.

>switched to firefox
>expecting anything to change

Electron isn't software, pajeet

>tfw autistic larpers influence your life
XD!

Umm, Electron is software, and I make web apps with React unironically.

The only people I actually despise are those paranoid fags who are busy all day discussing """botnet""" and how Windows or other software steals their data. Can't think of something more pathetic and cringy.
Were they carders and blackhat hackers it'd make sense but provided 99% of such idiots are tech illiterate this is absolute cringe.

>Can't think of something more pathetic and cringy.
Your post.

Not really, a lot of times they just went with the first tool they heard about.
Only exception is tech illiterate people looking down on you, being cheeky and even borderline mocking you because you're not already on whatsapp or discord need to calm the fuck down though. It's because they know you're into "nerd stuff" cause you run a few websites and suddenly they think they have the high ground because they use a cool app and you don't. It's fucking cringey.
There's also people getting overly defensive about the software they use and not accepting ANY criticism about it. They act like you just grabbed their daughter's panties for fuck sake.

This guy has a point but only if you really take "paranoid fags who are busy all day" into account. Privacy is super important and most people should really make an effort (at least know what personal information they are giving out) but talking about it all day every day and going full autismo over it during discussions sure is cringey.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH NONONONO youre never gonna make it

Except I have a job at a software company already, faggot.

Its basically skype for gamers.

Call quality is amazing, best ive used.

They bloated the shit out of it and now everyone wants a "lite" version.

Is it a botnet? I dunno, most likely.

Unironically this. Also for monitoring. Chrome has a nasty habit of applying resize for the whole site instead of the particular tab.

... but that's exactly his point. He doesn't want to use Electron because using a web browser for a chat program is extremely inefficient.

I do not believe they're idiots, just uninformed about privacy and/or computer illiterate.

I do admit this is a pretty unjust bias, as often the person has to use specific software because their school/work/group of friends requires it.

absolutely_proprietary.jpg

>Were they carders and blackhat hackers it'd make sense
I disagree, it's essentially because I'm not a blackhat that it pisses me off. The police supposedly has reasons to track blackhats.

Attached: godly franziska cosplay.jpg (720x1080, 640K)

>is extremely inefficient
Not him, but in which way, exactly?

Who gives a shit.
Oh no my chat app is inefficient!
t.literally no one

>Chrome to Firefox
No better than Chrome.
>until I got redpilled on the Botnet Question in January 2018.
Is this the first time you made a post on Jow Forums too?

Attached: 1501643930165.gif (365x205, 2.46M)

since when is discord? a botnet i knew from chrome. kind off suprised me.

Never.

Freetard hipsters basically just make shit up and respond with "lol use IRC its the same", no one can cite a source.

learn to cmd q

Why would I close things I'm using?

discordapp.com/privacy
>We may also share your information with our Related Companies
>The Company and its subsidiaries and affiliates (the “Related Companies”) may also use your information collected through the Services to help us improve the content and functionality of the Services, to better understand our users and to improve the Services. The Company and its affiliates may use this information to contact you in the future to tell you about services we believe will be of interest to you
See also: spyware.neocities.org/articles/discord.html

Holy shit that's embarrassing.

f p b p
but then again they tend to make it very obvious due to the absurd stench they have irl