Why are you still using Linux in 2018?

Why are you still using Linux in 2018?

Attached: free-bsd.jpg (300x252, 13K)

Why aren't you?

BSD is objectively superior

Why are you still using FreeBSD in 2018?

Attached: warnerlosh.png (1940x2670, 511K)

My Debian and Slackware installations just werk. I'm not going to switch to *BSD just to be edgy, I don't find joy in learning shit about un*x.

But muh gayms!

FreeBSD is based.
Pic related is utter shit.

Attached: OpenBSD_Logo_-_Cartoon_Puffy_with_textual_logo_below-511f414d95d49eec.png (700x394, 66K)

If so then why all freebsd fags use macbooks? Btw I hate openbsd too.

isn't this the faggot "no hugs" sjw os?

Attached: 1528164546356.png (709x709, 452K)

>BSD

Best kernel.

Attached: macos.jpg (770x602, 22K)

Because I like new software, sane defaults, and battery power management.

Enjoy your security holes.

Hi, I run well on anything that has a microprocessor from the late 80s or better and 4MB of RAM. Install me.

Attached: NetBSD-smaller.png (200x200, 3K)

> or better
No, NetBSD runs well only on antiquated hardware, they support neither ARM64 nor RiscV. The last time support for a new platform was added was back in 2011. Linux kernel supports way more platforms even without old shit like 68k and VAX.

Because I like my hardware supported, my software working, my community big yet free from SJWs, and I like to *hug* people.

*hugs*

Attached: 332873.png (1540x1231, 254K)

I am. Linux is objectively superior.

Also ReeeBSD is demisexual non-binary fox-kin level trash. If you need to use a BSD, choose OpenBSD.

My modem always throws everyone off the internet and I have to manually turn it off and on when I use Slackware. Sad because I kinda like it.

Nvidia.

Both are in -current actually.

>Why are you still using Linux in 2018?
Because our customers do.

So they aren't stable yet, which is an embarrassment for an OS prizing itself on portability, considering Linux has been supporting them for many years now.

drivers
LVM
LUKS