At the airport

>at the airport.
"Sir, welcome (back) to the US of A. Your name has been flagged in our system. Please unlock your smartphone and follow me to the interrogation room."

Wwyd?

Attached: sketch-1534930944629.png (1085x720, 517K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nothing_to_hide_argument
cbc.ca/news/technology/border-phone-laptop-search-cbsa-canada-cbp-us-1.4002609
m.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/02/22/canadian-man-customs-gay-app_n_14928858.html
youtube.com/watch?v=6uikJTnmtgw
fox8live.com/story/33741058/new-orleans-facing-hiv-epidemic
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Unlock my smartphone and follow him to the interrogation room

I don't have anything but texts on my phone

>Unlock my smartphone and follow him to the interrogation room
>I don't have anything but texts on my phone

Nothing to hide nothing to fear huh?
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nothing_to_hide_argument

b-but i dont have a smartphone

Thank you for the warm welcome sir.
I'll be happy to do as you say once my lawyer arrives.

>b-but i dont have a smartphone

That's very suspicious behaviour, sir. I see our systems were right in flagging you.

Prepare for six hours of grilling where we make sure that you're not a terrorist or pedophile. Oh and btw you're flagged forever, so we're going to do this on every flight you make. Now bend over and loosen up those cheeks.

Attached: images.jpg (274x184, 5K)

>Thank you for the warm welcome sir.
>I'll be happy to do as you say once my lawyer arrives.

Non-Americans don't have this option, they are just send back.

Comply, what else? I don't feel like being detained indefinitely in an airport.

>Comply, what else? I don't feel like being detained indefinitely in an airport.

Excellent. Your obedience makes it easier for us to do this to more people, thank you.

Attached: 71294339-fbi-or-secret-service-agent.jpg (1300x731, 121K)

Sorry bro, just changed my password and forgot it.

this

is it a legit thing in us airports or a Jow Forums meme?

>67260652
>Sorry bro, just changed my password and forgot it.
>67260792
>No problem, sir. Please hand over your phone so we can make sure nothing illegal is on there. You will get it back """""""someday"""""""".
>We are still going to question you the rest of the day though. And we're going to do this every time now if you take a flight.

user... you're only making this hard for yourself if you act like this.

We will lock you up until you remember.

let him through immediately. he is with me. I hope for your sake there are no further delays.

Attached: 500full-igor-bogdanoff.jpg (360x450, 24K)

Meme

cbc.ca/news/technology/border-phone-laptop-search-cbsa-canada-cbp-us-1.4002609

Try reading the papers for once.

m.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/02/22/canadian-man-customs-gay-app_n_14928858.html

Wrong link lel

No problem sir, my password is 80 chars using just lower-case L's, the number 1, upper-case O's and zeros. Are you ready to type it in? Here it is:

00llOlOl00OO0l1011l0l01lOlOlOlOO010Oll1OlO10OO11l1O1l0Ol0lllO0OO1O1ll1llO000100l

How would you yourself use such a password though? This isn't realistic.

Attached: 1529303742473.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

Damn, the FBI are going to know I play Fortnite...

Help.

Go profile the kebab first!!!!

I would ask myself how did i get into a third world airport

No, he's being smart and reducing his risk.
You know you're crossing a border, and you know there's a risk that your device might be searched... why would you keep anything problematic on your phone?

Just stick an encrypted file on a server somewhere.

>fbi scrolls through my downloads folder
>his face when

Attached: 1284610759916.jpg (340x343, 13K)

> muh freedums

Shit is so fucking stupid.
Why are they doing this? Don't they know this is just going to hurt the US in the form of decreased tourism and business?

They cannot deny me entry as a US citizen, but if I was a foreign national who got trapped, missed my flight, and then had to turn around, I'd be 300% pissed.

I would install orbot and orfox just to fuck with them. After an extensive search, however, the only thing they will be able to conclude is that I'm a huge faggot. Which isn't illegal.

>Shit is so fucking stupid.
>Why are they doing this? Don't they know this is just going to hurt the US in the form of decreased tourism and business?
>They cannot deny me entry as a US citizen, but if I was a foreign national who got trapped, missed my flight, and then had to turn around, I'd be 300% pissed.

I agree, but the only option you have as a foreigner is either play by their rules or don't visit at all. Are you even reimbursed if you miss a flight and they find no problem whatsoever?

Knowing the US Government (DoD Employee lol), probably not.
You could take them to court... but it's not like it's going to result in change, as best you'd just get some compensation for your time/flight and possibly allowed into the US.

Nothing is going to change until US citizens demand change, and sadly there is a huge portion of people that think CBP being retardedly strict and invasive is actually helping the country.

Sir didn't we have that same exact discussion yesterday? Why am I at the airport again?

His profile probably said he was HIV+ and looking to poz bugchasing faggots. Based customs agents protecting us from biological hazards.

Attached: 1522982470264.jpg (425x321, 26K)

>actually defending customs
Could you be any more of a bootlicker?

I would have a nandroid back up uploaded to my server via vpn, wipe my phone then give them the phone. When they give it back to me, I'll just download the backup and restore it

>not using deniable encryption and giving the airport goons a sacrificial key that unlocks a bunch of normie tier shit

When you lick your diseased boyfriend's taint you're licking far worse than what's on the bottom of a boot.

Proper way to do it.
The border goons aren't going to have any advanced backdoors, at the most they would just copy the contents of your phone.
Only real concerning thing would be if they asked to log into google account, but I guess you would have a fake one set up.

>ur gay lmao
Solid reply.

>strawman
Solid riposte, indeed.

פאַרמאַכן דיין מויל, גוי

Attached: 1491124395689[1].jpg (640x426, 47K)

I actually use my old smartphone when traveling to bananarepublics such as the USA, Britain and Zimbabwe. This smartphone has it's storage wiped 3 times, reset to factory defaults and doesn't contain any information at all. It's not setup with a Google account whatsoever.

The NSA isn't getting my data.

>>not using deniable encryption and giving the airport goons a sacrificial key that unlocks a bunch of normie tier shit

That exists on Android? Do tell, please.

or have two backups, one being "public" with fake accounts or whatever and your "personal" back up

>Click some buttons feigning to unlock it
>Wipe it instead
Woops sorry officer

>I would have a nandroid back up uploaded to my server via vpn, wipe my phone then give them the phone. When they give it back to me, I'll just download the backup and restore it

The best reply so far.
However, if you wipe your phone, is it really clean though? It's not like a factory reset equals secure deletion.

>>Click some buttons feigning to unlock it
>>Wipe it instead
>Woops sorry officer

Yeah that will result in you not entering the country. The guy was Canadian, remember.

You can wipe your phone completely via TWRP though

If the dude had wiped his phone beforehand, CBP wouldn't even know that he had an account on gay apps.
Granted, you shouldn't have to fucking wipe your phone when crossing a border.

They're not going to perform data recovery on your phone.
The idea is that they're looking for information to make sure that you're not planning to do something illegal or overstay your time in the country.

I thought so. I fucking hate all this shit that came after 9/11.

>You can wipe your phone completely via TWRP though

Nice, another reason to stay with Android.

Not travel to the US.

>If the dude had wiped his phone beforehand, CBP wouldn't even know that he had an account on gay apps.
>Granted, you shouldn't have to fucking wipe your phone when crossing a border.

Wait, wasn't this the same guy who was denied entry the time after that EXACTLY because he wiped his phone the second time he tried to enter?

Shit's fucked up yo.

Még mindig nem tudok angolul :^)

Attached: 1533328419716.png (800x600, 32K)

Hello Mr. Template Thread are you my designated CIA Nigger? Good, please paint the walls with my brain matter and get it over with. What else are you gonna do, pull a gun and threaten my life instead of pulling a gun and threatening my life? Thanks for your cooperation.

Attached: 1518751047594.png (1022x731, 643K)

I read the parent article, and yeah they wouldn't let him through because he wiped his shit after getting rekt the first time.
There's no oversight of CBP, aside from taking them to court. I'm not sure why people think this stuff is acceptable.

Don't get me wrong, privacy is important.
But it could go like this:

>let him probe my phone
>5 minutes later
>"okay you're good sir, have a good day."

Or
>decline consent, ask for warrant
>"you're going to have to come with me sir"
>get taken to police station, sit for 6 hours
>guy gets warrant to search your phone
>probes it anyway

Don't be one of those libtards that think they have rights.

Attached: 1534031793057962990346001.jpg (960x754, 66K)

>I'm not sure why people think this stuff is acceptable.

Because a tyrannical state will eradicate terrorism and pedophilia completely. At least, that is what everyone seems to be thinking.

My mistake sir. Please go on through.

Attached: 1502502941967.jpg (400x400, 135K)

I'm too poorfuck to have ever had a smart phone, only a flip phone. People probably think I'm a drug dealer but then again I'm also in the south... could just look like a dumbass redneck.

Yeah. It's just the illusion of security to make people feel all cozy.
Like all of TSA. It's pretty darn easy to sneak all sorts of weapons and such through, but if you pat people down and xray their luggage, everyone feels much safer.

>imagine living in a shithole dictatorship
literally LMAOing @ ur pathetic life. thanks for protecting the world and giving us advanced technology - a technology you mostly can't even use ROFL
>shit internet everywhere - while I have fiber internet for pennies
>shit roads and traffic jams - while I enjoy top tier roads and god tier public transportation
>crime everywhere
>literal police state

Attached: proprietary.png (1076x779, 638K)

>>shit internet everywhere - while I have fiber internet for pennies
>living in the SF bay area
>have to settle for 20 Mbps internet
It's absolutely barbaric.

Uh I only bring burner flip phones outside the country.

You probably even don't have to worry about being one illness and/or accident injury away from total medical bankruptcy. :(

Oh yeah thats the best part
>best doctors in the world
>no one can afford them
Lol

Yeah I don't have health insurance and even when I do get a job (which is possible soon there's a real chance atm stuff is in the possible works) still not guaranteed the job will provide health coverage.

>Wwyd?
You say, "Nope. I'm not giving you my phone or saying anything else until my lawyer arrives."

>hurt the US
>decreased tourism
>business
People want to do business with us so badly that they have no problem going through our customs. As for tourism, fuck off we're full. AIDS treatment is fucking expensive. Why do we want to let disease spreaders in to this country? We have enough AIDS in New Orleans already.

Attached: atomhailaids.png (640x960, 606K)

Living in the US is pretty fucking nice if you're middle class or above, but it's a fucking raw deal for those on the lower half.
I make more money than my job would pay in Europe, live in a nice town with low crime, and have 100Mbit internet which is fine by me. My job has excellent health insurance, and traffic isn't too bad outside of the big meme cities. There's all kinds of cool shit to do and see here, the US is really multiple different countries shoved together.

That said, all of that could change for me with a large financial emergency. Let's say I change jobs, and the new health insurance isn't as great. I end up getting some illness, my medical bills consume all my money, and I'm disabled and can't work. I'd quickly end up living in an RV in a shady RV park, just kind of existing off whatever disability money I would get.

It would happen at customs during re entry to the country if it ever happened. It has happened.

>Welcome to USA
You lost me there.
In all honesty, I'd just give my phone. Yeah, muh privacy and all that but let's be realistic here. Your arguments aren't going to work with law enforcement. If they want your phone, they'll take it from you, even if it takes them a week to get a warrant. Under the patriot act, they can hold you as long as they want under 'suspicion of terrorism'.

Attached: uncomfortable.png (252x252, 104K)

You do realize that the more CBP molests travelers and steals their info, the less people are going to try to come here and do business. It's terrible PR and reflects poorly on the country as a whole.
Also, what the fuck are you talking about? Tourism is basically free money. Your "fuck off, we're full" attitude is a great way to stall economic progress in general.

Then again I wouldn't really expect much from someone who posts neo-nazi trash.

pass him my factory fresh unused moto g6

Attached: moto-g6-black-na-1000.png (540x540, 142K)

>Please unlock your smartphone and follow me to the interrogation room

>Well, my glove compartment is locked, so is the trunk in the back
>And I know my rights, so you gon' need a warrant for that

youtube.com/watch?v=6uikJTnmtgw

>Password sir?

>things.
>things don't click.
>by the way officer, every bomb diagram and lewd picture of little girls in there are purely for comedic effect
>RRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU CAN'T ARREST ME FOR ZEROES AND ONE'S

>goes to new country
>may have illegal data (globally)
>gets asked to unlock data
>says no because muh privacy
>gets further questioned and delays his entry to the country
yeah no, if you have something illegal on you better not use the airport or be someone so powerful you can have permission to fly there go on a jet (or by ship) without being questioned by security at the port you arrive. Why should I care some security guy or girl sees my asshole? I mean if you were born there they already saw your asshole. Your country owns you and you pathetic nerd fuck can't do anything about it because you are weak and have no power on real life.

"Don't be one of those libtards that think they have rights."

Wanting some basic human rights = libtards. OK.

If you're refusing to give your devices, they will think you're hiding something illegal and instead of just casually checking your devices, they will search it seriously. However if you just casually give your devices to them, they only check it for a moment without any suspicious feeling.

Why, so what if I'm a pedophile? If I'm not harming kids who gives a fuck? I should've just stayed in Japan.

I work as a sec consultant for hire, have to travel a lot and all this shit gets extremely on my nerves
>get picked off randomly
>Ι asked for a warrant and was as much of an ass as legal limits allow me to, annoying every faggot officer as much as I could
>made fun of them as they let me go
I dont even care if they put me on a list, I literally have nothing to hide, so joke's on them

What if you don't have anything illegal but you hate the retarded government mentality that "if you have nothing to hide then you wouldnt mind us searching everything"

Would they arrest me if they saw pic related on my phone

Attached: 1534924413554.jpg (2250x1600, 587K)

No, it's legal in the US
I use loli guro as my wallpaper every time I know I'll use an airport just in case

>Tourism is basically free money.
For (((who)))? We have to treat these degenerates.
>a great way to stall economic progress
We've had enough of your (((progress))). We have enough trouble dealing with the problem now. The last thing we need is homosexual sex tourists making things worse.
fox8live.com/story/33741058/new-orleans-facing-hiv-epidemic

Attached: New-Orleans.png (1024x768, 839K)

Thanks for getting all of us to second screening you asshat.

>>at the airport."Sir, welcome (back) to the US of A. Your name has been flagged in our system. Please unlock your smartphone and follow me to the interrogation room." Wwyd?
I'd probably look at the guy he's talking to while making a concerned face.

t. Has 0 idea of how an economy works
Do you want to revert in hunter gatherer economy too?
The economy works great WITHOUT a state to get in the middle of it, so the opposite of what you support

fucking this
>wahh I don't like the law what do

Provided your IQ is in the domain of positive integers your phone should be encrypted (even applel does this by default) so a warrant should yield them no new information

Why would I have anything on my phone or laptop when going to the US? Of course I would wipe them before that

I don't have anything to hide.

I'd still break it in half on the walk.

So what if they search them seriously
I still have nothing to hide, but im not about to give up my privacy rights just because. Get a warrant or fuck right off
A lot of people dont like the law and that's what they do
The more people that do this, the more the government will have to either change the laws or lose money from all the excess hours

I would fly back to where i came from, aka not a shithole.

>lands back in croatia
>yep, still a shithole

>battery shorts and ignites
>toxic lithium battery fumes fill the air
>arrested for using chemical weapons and an improvised incendiary grenade in an airport
>flown to gitmo
>detained indefinitely without trial
This is the future you chose.

Attached: deporttresspassers.png (287x176, 8K)

>17,735 million
almost 18 billion people in louisiana, huh?

oh no I'll just stand up for my rights in front of airport security and totally win a big court case where I change the legal powers of the quasi-paramilitary state in the united states.

>ah shit jenkins, we can't do much. May as well let the man back in the country because he can't remember his smartphone password!