/cyb/erpunk:
The Cypherpunk Manifesto activism.net/cypherpunk/manifesto.html
The Cyberpunk Manifesto project.cyberpunk.ru/idb/cyberpunk_manifesto.html

"What is cyberpunk?" pastebin.com/hHN5cBXB

Cyberpunk directory (Communities, Media, Readings) pastebin.com/VAWNxkxH
Cyberpunk resources (Miscellaneous) pastebin.com/Dqfa6uXx

/sec/urity:
The Hacker Manifesto: phrack.org/issues/7/3.html
The Guerilla Open Access Manifesto: archive.org/stream/GuerillaOpenAccessManifesto/Goamjuly2008_djvu.txt

"Why privacy matters" youtube.com/watch?v=pcSlowAhvUk
"Shit just got real" pastebin.com/rqrLK6X0

Cybersecurity basics and armory pastebin.com/rMw4WbhX
Endware endchan.xyz/os/res/32.html
BBS archives textfiles.com/index.html

Reference books (PW: ABD52oM8T1fghmY0) mega.nz/#F!YigVhZCZ!RznVxTiA0iN-N6Ps01pEJw
Additional reading ftp://collectivecomputers.org:21212/Books/Cyberpunk/

IRC:
Guide github.com/mayfrost/guides/blob/master/IRC.md
Join irc://irc.rizon.net:6697
SSL Required:
#Jow Forumspunk
#Jow Forumssec
#nfo

Attached: shangh.jpg (1356x2048, 676K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eetimes.com/document.asp?doc_id=1333616
tapas.io/series/Sammy
bbc.com/future/story/20140721-how-to-learn-while-you-sleep
67.225.133.110/~gbpprorg/mil/non/index.html
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:zV6Ezffsdm4J:67.225.133.110/~gbpprorg/mil/index.html &cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=no
web.archive.org/web/20170528040719/http://67.225.133.110:80/~gbpprorg/mil/index.html
mil.market.sk/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Goof to be back!

Last thread expired too early. I was too busy elsewhere.

Also, did we get any agreements on the OP message?

Hardly possible considering how fast these threads die lately, as you said

Cyberpunk has nothing to do with cybersecurity.

Strangely, people are getting tired of all the Spectre/Meltdown variants that have troubled us this entire year.

=== /sec/ News:
>Security Era Sprouts in Silicon
eetimes.com/document.asp?doc_id=1333616
>The Spectre/Meltdown vulnerabilities disclosed in January woke engineers up to how decades-old techniques such as speculative execution also could be doors to side-channel attacks. Red Hat alone spent tens of thousands of engineering hours patching those flaws in Linux, a fraction of the work also in progress at chip makers such as AMD, Arm, IBM and Intel estimated to cost the industry millions of dollars.

That had to cost a pretty penny.

>“There are a lot of side channels, and closing them all is impossible… This is a whole set of things to change, and it will take a long time,” said John Hennessy, chairman of Google parent Alphabet and a veteran processor architect, in a keynote calling for the start of a new security era.

Hennessy is of course a leading light in the RISC-V architecture. It is well worth following this development, closely.

An arguable point but at least it contributes to having more people in, than the amount there would be otherwise. It's a decent compromise for survival

Is the Reference Book Archive updated with new books from time to time?

There are updates, yes, but the structure is a bit shaky. The FAQs are being updated regularly. I look over the archive now and hen, sorting by update time to see what is new.

>structure
Outerheaven should, one day, fix this issue.

Great to hear, I'm excited.

Bump to remind of new episode in this Cyberpunk webcomics:
tapas.io/series/Sammy

Add some drops of incense to your pillow and hack your dream mind:
bbc.com/future/story/20140721-how-to-learn-while-you-sleep

hey Zoomers, how's going?

Where has 67.225.133.110/~gbpprorg/mil/non/index.html gone?
Does anyone have a backup?

>67.225.133.110/~gbpprorg/mil/non/index.html
Google has:
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:zV6Ezffsdm4J:67.225.133.110/~gbpprorg/mil/index.html &cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=no

Also Archive:
web.archive.org/web/20170528040719/http://67.225.133.110:80/~gbpprorg/mil/index.html

I hope someone does a complete backup, I don't have the resources just now.

weird I tried archive some 20 minutes ago and it couldn't show the snapshot..thanks anyway, as soon as the site goes up again (if it will ever) I'll try to finally make a full copy

I found this:
mil.market.sk/
is there anyone that knows how to download these all? I tried with httrack but couldn't manage to

my phd mentor pushed me away from hardware security classes to double down on network security. i have no background in security at all, but what i was most interested in was hardware security. should i be content with the network security classes?

Apples and oranges. Hardware security is more digital forensics iirc.

Use wget.

OP of the last thread here, and I don't remember there being much disagreement over the post. Either that, or I read it all wrong.

>know about dictionary attacks
>know that I should not reuse passwords
>know that my password hash has been compromised
>still use first name + birthyear on every site
Why am I like this?

Bad habits can be hard to break. I would recommend starting off with an easy password manager like LastPass. It makes creating and storing random passwords really easy. You should eventually move away from that because (((cloud technology))), but it'll be better than the shit you're doing now.

Personally, I have my own stupid and semi-insecure system.
>no 2FA == my shitty short password
>2FA == a longer, more secure password
>actually important websites + 2FA == KeePass

Eventually I'll get around to changing all of my passwords, but for now that's what I roll with. I'm also getting in a YubiKey soon, which will at least add that layer of security.

Ha same, but with my dogs name and birthday, but only in one email... feels bad man

Attached: 1534311764265.gif (640x480, 1.26M)