How do I make sure that no one catches me torrenting? I don't wanna get arrested. I'm based in germany if that matters

How do I make sure that no one catches me torrenting? I don't wanna get arrested. I'm based in germany if that matters.

Attached: cat.jpg (600x400, 39K)

>move to France
>start torrenting like shit
>you risk absolutely nothing until you get two written warnings
>stop torrenting for three months when you get your first warning
>warning gets removed

Attached: comfy.jpg (409x409, 45K)

Any seedbox recommendations?

>written warnings
who send them? your isp?

Come to Brazil.

My ISP, only if the copyright holder of whatever I'm downloading happens to be monitoring the torrent and reports me.

that sucks, privacy rights are more important than intellectual property, at least in italy is like this

Get a VPN that isn't based in Germany or cucked states of jewmerica

Austrian here. Do you actually know someone who received a letter from the ISP or something like that?

Been torrenting all my life. No VPN or anything.
Recently my ISP blocked TBP and 1337x on their DNS server. So I quickly swap it to Google DNS to add torrents and then go back.

Attached: 1533909290956.jpg (427x507, 44K)

Public wifi. Also check that forced encryption box. Also don't seed too much. Ideally don't torrent the newest shit and use less popular trackers in the West, say from our Russian friends.

Living in Germany and been torrenting for almost two decades without issues.

is incasso moscow really monitoring the newest HS trackers for Phillipean sweatshot loli cartoons?

>Recently my ISP blocked TBP and 1337x on their DNS server. So I quickly swap it to Google DNS
Use tor, nignog.

>and then go back.
Why
ISP DNSs are garbage

Still prefer it over using (((Google)))

is that really enough?

Get a seedbox for a few bucks/month

A quick DuckDuckGo search would tell you to get a vpn. How about you get off Jow Forums and stab yourself in the anus.

just use a public one and look into dns-crypt.

VPN or Seedbox. Or not living in a 3rd world country where your ISP rats you out.

>or just ssh into france?

German fag, got a letter not by my ISP but by a company disguised as a lawyer firm that regularly sends out these kinds of letters to anyone randomly hoping they are stupid enough to pay up. The funniest thing about it was they said I downloaded some shit movie I have never heard of before and never heard from them again after my lawyer send them some letter telling them to fuck off.

did you watch that shit movie anyway?

I actually torrented the movie to see what the fuck it was that I allegedly torrented. It was absolute mainstream romcom dogshit.

Feral Hosting