>songs quality back to "normal"
>everything sounds like shit on my new headphone
>start streaming song using the "extreme" quality
>open app again
>app is using the "normal" quality because fuck you
> canceled my subscription

You win this time, Jow Forums

Where are my Deezloader niggas at?

Attached: a726446dc5df987cd403be79db247ab7.png (768x563, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g4cOazLnDZc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only complete retards stream their music.

/mu/ person here (literally this my first time visiting Jow Forums)

spotify is shit and so is streaming generally. it's good in terms of layout for discovering, say, different performances of classical pieces and maybe music in general. it's generally shit though

>streaming music
you asked for this

Do you know that the "extreme" quality is literally indistinguishable from the "normal"?

Normal: 96kbps using VORBIS
"Extreme": 320kbps using VORBIS

Vorbis achieves transparency at 96-128 kbps. Same goes for OPUS. No need for "Extreme"

Then why have the option in the first place? It's not like most people care about it.

A lot of people reported this issue for YEARS and they did nothing to repair. This is the most funded music streaming service.

People thinking MP3 is the only codec in existence.

They listened to low quality MP3 years ago and now they are bluepilled into thinking they need "MUH KBPS" when VORBIS and OPUS already ended that with low bitrate transparency,

>spotify is shit
>it's good for what is literally it's purpose
>generally shit

You can spend your whole day defending this shit but if it sounds like shit then there's no point using it. Tried a 320kbps song downloaded from Deezloader and it sounds way better than the normal version of Spotify.

You may be correct, but I will not pay for a downgraded version of a song

Because not everyone is a shitty audio gear owning tone deaf retard that cant distinguish between 96 and 320 like this faggot here

Use dbPoweramp and convert a FLAC file to 96kbps Vorbis. You'll see how big the placebo effect can get.

Also, use ABX tests.

You have the reading comprehension of a fucking brick. It's not about "MUH 320", it's about the codec in use. Vorbis achieves absolute transparency on way lower bitrates than mp3 does.

You are the one not understanding the situation. I don't care if a software will tell me that Vorbis is amazing compared to mp3 320, I care about the experience I have, even if it's placebo.

I'm not paying for a service that deletes all my music for no reason.

I was just pointing out the "quality issue",read closely. I understand that you are angry about Spotify deleting your whole library. Not cool. I don't even use spotify so idc. I was just talking about the QUALITY.

>I care about the experience, even if it's placebo
Are you fucking serious?

Of course. Why would I want shitty audio quality (even if you say it's better) for my test just because a random chan user told me that Vorbis is the way to go?

Fuck you.

I still use winamp(mp3 etc and shoutcast streams) and also youtube. I'm oldfag.

Im just saying that IF YOU TEST, you will not hear any difference.

Use ABX test, dbPoweramp and a FLAC file.

I'm just trying to help you and redpill you but:
>Fuck you.
Relax, you sound like an underage. You can't read. I hope you die.

I deleted that piece of shit because they wouldn't let me add my mom to the family plan, I switched to Google play music so she could listen to whatever but now she just uses YouTube whitout the ads which is fine I guess.

vorbis does not reach transparency at 96 kbps, yes it reaches it with lower bitrate than mp3, but definitely not at 96kbps

They should start using OPUS 1.2, which is by far the best codec in terms of bitrate-quality ratio.

Damn I just checked, I've been listening to normal quality all this time on my HD650s lol. Good thing I use Tidal too. The quality difference is light and day.

Why are you bitching to us instead of sending them an angry email? Does this look like Spotify support to you, nigger?

I can't find anywhere to download weeb songs, what do I do?

I genuinely enjoy Faye Wong and went her music ;-;

>supporting money gubbing corporations
>not buying albums on Bandcamp
How do I know you listen to shit music?

I don't get the hate for this app, i used to download when i was in HS and it was awful, plus you had to listen to listen/download whole albums to discover new songs, now i just go to the artist profile and save the most popular ones, it's fast, on the go and cheap (5.99 bucks where i live)

Attached: 1423476707318.jpg (1024x763, 193K)

Anyone got a guide for downloading from deezloader.

Attached: 72D969734A7B4E3BA911D85624B9B7B9.jpg (1242x1211, 849K)

What streaming service should I get then? Spotify currently offers a 50% discount to students

use SMLoadr

>How do I know you listen to shit music?
lmao ok richard

>fed up with Spotify's abominable playlist management system, but needed my carefully curated fuccboi music playlist, which was full of single songs from a billion different no-name artists
>used exportify and a tiny bash script with youtube-dl to read the .csv file and download every song in the list

Feels good maing
Spotify a shit

>downloading the yt version of songs
ew

>YouTube as source for music

Attached: El_Goblino.png (484x425, 25K)

Dude now I'm agreeing with you that they sound identical, and there's no actual difference quantitatively, but you have to remember that listening to music is a subjective experience.
The purpose of music is not the creation of a specific sound, but the sensation it brings about in the listener. If the sensation is subjectively more pleasurable with the nonsensical placebo setting, then it is more conducive to its goal.

Now, you could easily just switch the labels and achieve the exact same result, but I'm just saying that he's got a point: placebo is something that warrants naming BECAUSE it DOES provide an improvement, even if it shouldn't.
Placebo treatment is better than no treatment, all else held equal.

Yikes!

Attached: 48504.png (846x729, 378K)

It's fuccboi music, it's for when I have plebs over and I spent like 10 minutes on the script. I use rutracker for shit I actually care about.

If you have a better suggestion for how to migrate my music from Spotify I'm all ears.

Good post

>lost my spotify account last week to a hacker
you'd think they'd want to verify that it is in fact YOU who is changing your email or password, and not just notify you that it has been changed after the fact. I still haven't gotten a response from support.
Spotify does indeed suck the big pp.

kill yourself

>mad because so bad at scripting he can't even outdo ten minutes of half-assed work from a hack fraud

earlet

rocha....
UMA

nice spoonfeed bait faggot

>make account
>free sub for month
>they take 10 euro from my bank
>undo that
>get 10 euro back
>account gets banned
>start over

Works for me

For 5 euro a month it's amazing. I'm not jamming up my memory with music I might listen to once a month

So does no one use the ihackedit mod besides me? I thought it would be common knowledge.

nigger

ignorant

What the fuck m8 you can fit multiple days of music into less than 2GB with a decent codec.

These fuckers literally won't let me make any new stations after they deleted all my old ones when i patched

They must have gone over to directly flagging and sanctioning accounts that use ezblocker, their client also now actively tries to circumvent it by spamming nonsense requests lel

but I don't want to nigga. Even my favorite tunes I might want once a week MAYBE because they get stale when played more. Not worth the space

You can get so much more storage than whatever the size of your music library is and codecs are so efficient now that spending 5 monopoly bux a month for music is a literal waste of money.

I spend the money for the music discovery. The space saving is just a bonus

can you elaborate on this?

so they can trick people into paying money for lossy media

Use OPUS or VORBIS. Takes way less space than 320 mp3 with no quality loss.

>not getting free Spotify through PlayStation 4

Attached: hmm.jpg (774x386, 18K)

>having a console

>muh gaymes
>being a manchild

t. epik gaymer

Sup tech illiterate niggers, are the any alternatives to spotify dogfood?

>not using it as a media centre

Welcome to 2007. Consoles don't just play games ya know.

So what's a good radio service then?
I want to listen to weeb shit.

chiru.no

I will never understand how it got popular with normies. best explanation I can give its their version of a private tracker that can stream.

I already have several streams including chiru.no
I want to make my own playlist though

Literally buy an Intel NUC. Same price and it can run Kodi.

>using a console as a "media center"

There are cheaper, more practical and better solutions than buying a console to play Spotify and watch movies you fag

They even pay artists shit. I'm redownloading my whole music library to drive which is pretty hard and I don't have so much time but I was not using spotify for at least year.That service is complete cancer.

There have been a lot of improvements to audio codecs over the years. Opus at 128kb/s is similar sound quality to MP3 at 320kb/s.

thats what you get for using a phone idiot

>even if it's placebo
top kek
Apple fag detected

Because convenience, that's all that matters. Acquiring it via alternative means may be trivial for a basement neckbeard but for your average mouth breathing phoneposter it's too much work. All the shit about quality is largely irreverent to them, they'd be content with even 128kbps MP3 as long as it only takes 1 button press to listen too.

>muh 6 trillion kbps FLACebo files

Attached: 1music.jpg (480x503, 34K)

ITT: autistic soundspergs

damn, you are all autistic for real

sign in
search something
download

Name another streaming service where I can get free Hulu and pay $5 a month

extreme uses the vorbis equivalent of 320kbps CBR and high uses the vorbis equivalent of 256kbps CBR.
guarantee anyone complaining about the audio quality on either couldn't tell any difference between a Spotify extreme and a 320CBR or FLAC.

you are not special
your ears cannot hear above or below the established limits of human hearing no matter what headphones you're using
you're just a faggot

quite the opposite

Isn't deezloader not really flac though? What's the best? That autism private tracker Red?

>normie on Jow Forums
neck yourself

NORMIES HUH
REEEEE AMIRITE xD

Attached: 1511545972655.jpg (500x700, 65K)

Haha fuck normies!!!! >:D

Upvoted 1¡¡1

>even if it's placebo

Time to go to sleep, user.

(you)

Attached: 1520036171332.png (1077x964, 140K)

it has almost every song I want and the free version is easily hacked to remove ads
I tune out people who talk about audio quality these days. Everyone knows that audiophiles only exist to challenge people to engage them and are a living joke.

Listen to your music in mid/side with the mono channel muted.
If you tell me you don't hear a difference between 96 or even 128 and 320, your ears are objectively useless.

Attached: 1348764844816.png (244x226, 2K)

Imagine streaming music in 2018
Fucking pathetic

Attached: Baba18.jpg (960x960, 121K)

>imagine streaming in CURRENT YEAR, the year where we have the highest bandwidth so far

Attached: QJgcNhG.jpg (498x329, 16K)

I hope you're not assuming modern codecs have the same quality issues as mp3

Attached: 1530173315077.jpg (633x640, 51K)

Nigger, music file is not that big and does not require that much bandwidth. You can stream it on dial line 20 yrs ago you literal negro. The point is you are willing to get scammed by Jews, but that fits your subhuman fate, you fucking faggot.

Attached: Baba21.jpg (960x720, 121K)

>block ads
>listen for free
>jewed

Attached: yen76dggv0ommlafqycj.jpg (680x440, 38K)

Ok, you can't read. Repeat with me: OGG VORBIS

Did you catch that? OGG Vorbis is a high efficiency codec that achieves complete transparency from the source file at way lower bitrates than mp3 does

Usually, mp3 gets transparency at 256-320 kbps. Vorbis does that at 96-128kbps. If you don't believe me, test by yourself.

Use a FLAC file for source usage, dbPoweramp for converting and ABX test to mask them.

Is not about the fucking numbers. It's about the codec being used.

These MUH 320 ignorants are even more annoying than enthusiast audophags.

>Same enjoyment, less space wasted
Sounds like a win to me

>use spotify free for around 6 months
>goes from an advert every half an hour of music, to two ads every half hour, to three "skippable" ads every fucking song

Guess it's uninstall time.

Can't get unofficial remixes on streaming services youtu.be/g4cOazLnDZc

Attached: 58506752-300x187.jpg (300x187, 11K)