Alternative to sansa clip +

so my clip + battery just took a dump and i'm looking for a new alternative. what do you use for portable music listening in a small form?
i see all these agptek players on amazon with mixed reviews, and these klangtop ones. most of these designs resemble clip + closely. any of you had one of these before? or maybe there's some less popular alternative that performs close to what clip + did?

Attached: clip +.jpg (1500x1458, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B01EMTC84A/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

iPhone X

I bought FiiO M3 as a replacement for Clip Zip.
No clip, no Rockbox, crappy interface, pretty gud build quality and design.
Nothing can replace Sansa, I think one day I'll bite the bullet and try to replace battery on Sansa

Attached: index.jpg (280x180, 2K)

ipod nano 4th gen

There is no alternative if you want to escape the botnet.

Attached: Sansa_MP3_player.jpg (950x534, 143K)

Isn't iPhone SE with 128gb just 400 bucks?

iPod Classic and Mini

I swear the board of SanDisk must be completely devoid of Jews, cause they must hate money to not just keep making these things. They've even abandoned the Sansa name now, stupid antisemites.

This. I have seen some go for circa $200 on ebay.

Bump because I've been looking for a mp3 player for awhile now

>having a need to own a portable music player

>not leaving the house

op here, ended up getting this. we'll see.

amazon.com/gp/product/B01EMTC84A/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

i have a boxed brand new one in storage somehwere
i should prolly start using in a few years before the battery goes

You can replace the battery. It probably won't be pretty though

Get some from ali
Xduoo x3, Zishan Z2, xqngee something... Fiio M3 as well. They are all shit because MP3 is a niche market nowadays. Still better than using phone.

Better sell it on eBay and buy something nice, prices have raised like crazy

Shanling m0 is what I use.

you overpaid

its the exact same as ruizu x02 (but better firmware), about two-thirds the price

i have had two, they're pretty decent but the first suddenly sounded like shit after about a year then i broke the power switch taking it apart.
second has been good for longer

>must be completely devoid of Jews

You do know SanDisk was founded by an Israeli national, right?

And no, it has to do with streamlining their products. Had a Clip, and then two Clip+. Both were awesome products, but their components were so feebable they usually died 6 months to a year after purchase. Had it happen with the USB port on each of these bad boys, too.

Bump. I'm looking for this too.
Preferably with good codec support (opus anyone?)

Unironically this.

Any chink players that can use rockbox?

What would the possibility of compiling rockbox for a atiny be?

Xioshin Xi3

Just get a netmd or hi-md and enjoy fantasic build quality and reliability

what media player supports opus?

That doesn't mean anything, SanDisk is 30 years old now. Just look at how much Apple has changed from Jobs.

And my Clip+ is still going strong, I never got what you people were doing with dying jacks and ports, mine doesn't even have scratches on the front and I throw it everywhere.

AGPTEK Rocker (or Benjie T6, it's the same shit just a rebrand) could be the new sansa Clip+ imo.
Almost the same size, has rockbox support, cheap, supports 256gb microsd, hardware buttons with similar layout, etc

anything with rockbox

shanling m2s

Attached: _-5_67_1.jpg (1000x762, 107K)