Is it just a meme?

Is it just a meme?

Attached: 5th_generation_mobile_network_(5G)_logo.jpg (286x183, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2016/05/26/055699.full.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=txjqV6eKabs
pdfs.semanticscholar.org/657f/fe0516ffd5f003a2193df8b3dcc4c847c9b4.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=Pjt0iJThPU0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's real but i don't think there's a single carrier is offering 5g service

Attached: screen-shot-2018-08-02-at-5-02-38-pm.png (1836x1132, 776K)

it's a meme but it also causes severe cancer, if you live next to a 5G transmitter you'll probably get tumors in the first 24 months

It's more technology that exists just in service of normalfag's entertainment.

>causes severe cancer
Damn. I'd be on board if it was only mild cancer, but severe? Not sure it's worth it.

biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2016/05/26/055699.full.pdf

wireless is always garbage

Yes

concidering that '4G' networks do not meet the requirements for a.4G network, I'd say it's as much of a meme as your ass is full of cum

... shit

For rural yes.

For heavily populated wealthy areas? Nope. It will be great. They already have most of the fiber footprint their, they just need micro-cell sites every 2-3 blocks.

They're already using RFID waves to read our minds. Once 5g is introduced, we're all fucked

Attached: 169321533649250940.jpg (459x334, 23K)

youtube.com/watch?v=txjqV6eKabs
>how many bloody Gs are there?
its literally a meme turned into reality

>RFID waves to read our minds.
But how can your brain waves match mine? The software/hardware for doing something like this has to be tailor made for each target.

As the end users you won't notice a big difference between 4->5g like you did when the industry switched from 2->3 or 3->4g but it will save carriers money and you'll have a more consistent connection speed since there's more bandwidth.

Even regular wireless is cancerous as fuck, 5g is gonna be a total disaster. I expect to see more traps post on here, after their ballsacks have been irradiated to death.

pdfs.semanticscholar.org/657f/fe0516ffd5f003a2193df8b3dcc4c847c9b4.pdf

youtube.com/watch?v=Pjt0iJThPU0

Why the fuck would you even need 5G? To stream in 4K? You would never need speeds that high on a mobile device. And if you're using data on a PC for some reason, cease your autism and connect an ethernet cable.

This is beyond retarded. My wifi router puts .071W (71mW) for it's signal. It would take 2,113 of my router stacked on top of each other to have the same energy output as a 150W light bulb. If wifi or 5G causes cancer, then an electric blanket is going to melt your bones.

This, 4G is more than enough for any mobile device. Fuck, I'm on H+ and have no issues performing basic tasks that require internet

>For rural yes.
Which is fucking bullshit because the only reason I stick to suburbs is for the high speed internet.

Oh God not the bones

>They're already using RFID waves to read our minds
Wat the hell, this is very stupid

Attached: 1531574649835.gif (400x300, 947K)

It is not meant for common people. It is a business thing. Like having surgery across countries and such.

>tfw your job is to botnet 5g/lte

pretty awful

Same, if i could have a farm with 20 acres and fiber internet without having to pay $30,000+ for a direct fiber line I would.

prepare for another 20B€ spectrum auction where every major network gets a whole 5Mhz of spectrum "with speeds up to 10Gbps"

I already have fibre so I don’t care

>limited data
>5G
Choose two. I don't fucking get why do they force such low data caps in current day, 4G is already enough to cap you shit in matter of minutes, what's the point of having an even faster way to do it?

Really, 40 gb hdd is enough for anyone.
Along with 128 kbps dial up.

Why should we not strive to do better?

For Americans, yes it is. All it means is that you'll reach your data cap even faster now.
For everyone else, it could be amazing. This might actually mean you'll be able to ditch your wifi router and modem and just use your phone as your primary connection to the internet. One bill for everything.

Your parents must be brother and sister.

5g does not cause cancer. Do you know how many types of waves are travelling through the air right now? If it were that bad, we'd all have tumors. This shit is low quality bait

>This shit is low quality bait
And yet you still decided to take a nibble?

Attached: dumbasses.png (624x628, 81K)

shit bait

>non-ionizing radiation is extremely harmful to cells
the state of american science